Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 488 Posts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
You were saying 'we' you dork. Lmao. nice deflecting with absolute crap of which none is true :ROFLMAO:
I can't believe you're one to talk :LOL: I've been a member of this forum for like 7 years now, and been active on and off, and I'm not a cheapskate and can support companies I use their product on the regular. What an F on your analysis.
You have been active more in the AEW section just to shit on the product, how pathetic are you? ;) Just absolutely ignorant, pathetic and petty. Watch the show, complain, shit on people for enjoying a company succeed in a modern way because i'm a miserable pathetic loser, repeat.
low-life hater who is jealous of others success' because they don't do things you way.
Doesn't surprise me that you have to lie to make your argument seem legitimate. There's about five of you that can't separate people and continue to paint me as a Cornette fan or someone who hasn't created thread after thread about what I like about AEW, listed hundreds of independent wrestlers the company should look at and praised half of the show for months on end. You're dishonest or just fucking stupid, probably both.

·
Premium Member
11,456 Posts
Doesn't surprise me that you have to lie to make your argument seem legitimate. There's about five of you that can't separate people and continue to paint me as a Cornette fan or someone who hasn't created thread after thread about what I like about AEW, listed hundreds of independent wrestlers the company should look at and praised half of the show for months on end. You're dishonest or just fucking stupid, probably both.
:LOL: :LOL: nah you're a fucking delusional loser. I do feel sorry for you. You post 1 time some crappy backhanded compliment about what you like, and then shit on everything else for 90%, and then go back to 1 good thing you said to pat yourself on the back. Delusional moron.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
:LOL: :LOL: nah you're a fucking delusional loser. I do feel sorry for you. You post 1 time some crappy backhanded compliment about what you like, and then shit on everything else for 90%, and then go back to 1 good thing you said to pat yourself on the back. Delusional moron.
People usually hate being wrong but holy shit, you revel in it.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
People usually snap out of their delusions but you're too far gone.
Let me know when you say something that isn't created in a delusional state you hypocrite. You'd think someone who goes to one of the top ten business schools in Europe and knows over a hundred people would be a bit too busy to be on here at 2pm on a Wednesday afternoon

·
Premium Member
11,456 Posts
Let me know when you say something that isn't created in a delusional state you hypocrite. You'd think someone who goes to one of the top ten business schools in Europe and knows over a hundred people would be a bit too busy to be on here at 2pm on a Wednesday afternoon
Nope. School hasn't started yet, so I got little more time to chill, go on here and call out hypocrites and people with victim complex.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Nope. School hasn't started yet, so I got little more time to chill, go on here and call out hypocrites and people with victim complex.
Woah, knows a hundred people, top 10 business school in Europe and is the internet police. What a resume you must have. Still, not being able to speak to a woman in real life must make it difficult for you.

·
Premium Member
11,456 Posts
Woah, knows a hundred people, top 10 business school in Europe and is the internet police. What a resume you must have. Still, not being able to speak to a woman in real life must make it difficult for you.
:LOL: :LOL: Woah. What a terribly weak last rebuttal on your part, that wouldn't follow even the logic in your sentence. I shouldn't expect more from a loser that analyses a show he hates and complains about it on a forum where he love to play a victim. Truly, pathetic and tragic.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
:LOL: :LOL: Woah. What a terribly weak last rebuttal on your part, that wouldn't follow even the logic in your sentence. I shouldn't expect more from a loser that analyses a show he hates and complains about it on a forum where he love to play a victim. Truly, pathetic and tragic.
I teach children that have better comprehension skills than you. "Wouldn't follow even the logic in your sentence" makes no sense, but neither has your entire argument. You know what they say, winning an argument on the internet is like winning a gold medal at the special Olympics. You might have won but you're still fucking retarded. I'm out. Enjoy your holidays and I hope you do well at business school with your one hundred friends that you definitely have.

·
Premium Member
11,456 Posts
I teach children that have better comprehension skills than you. "Wouldn't follow even the logic in your sentence" makes no sense, but neither has your entire argument. You know what they say, winning an argument on the internet is like winning a gold medal at the special Olympics. You might have won but you're still fucking retarded. I'm out. Enjoy your holidays and I hope you do well at business school with your one hundred friends that you definitely have.
Ok Mr. Teacher with great comprehension skills whos best answers now is making shit. Good Luck to you too, may you find happiness in a wrestling show

·
Registered
36 Posts
Honestly though, we are at a literal point where the AEW fans on this website would rather an embarrassing show that pushes troll wrestlers just to get a reaction out of the haters. If AEW didn't have those troll wrestlers, had shorter matches and did a few more of the things we have suggested you guys would watch right? So you guys would watch and the haters would watch and they'd have more of those precious numbers you guys love to twist and explain. Who loses?

Why is wanting a better show a problem for you guys who would watch no matter what anyway? This place confuses the fuck out of me. There's trolls and there's people who really wanted this to be a fucking amazing wrestling show who feel let down that their favourite wrestlers are wrestling midgets and people who can't be bothered training. We don't necessarily want a serious wrestling product but a company that takes itself seriously, a company that is All Elite filled with the best talent and challenging WWE for their top stars and other indie talent, not just sometimes Elite, signing their mates and people who get a giggle out of 50 people at a local show.
I just like Kiss & Janela. You could throw Marko Stunt into a fire and I wouldn't bat an eye.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
11,325 Posts
Sooooo none of this is true, but nice try. I can't even be bothered disputing this crap anymore. You're literally a fucking AEW dork who idolizes 4 foot tall adults because you relate to them. I can tell why you take this forum so seriously. It's because it's all you have. That's why you pay to use it, so you can show everyone that you left your mums basement once and someone felt so sorry for you that they let you work a few weeks, but it all came tumbling down the moment you had to serve a woman and stuttered throughout and embarrassed yourself. Go fuck yourself, you dork.I was one of those people who were optimistic, I don't "conventionetly" ignore anything. You've mixed a few people together to create one big bad guy. I'm not a Cornette fan at all, most of the time I wouldn't even know what his opinion is on any topic. But unlike some of you I possess the ability to think for myself. You're a joke and after reading that diatribe I'm not surprised you barely comprehend what is written in front of you.
Why are you making this response to his original comment deeply personal here? What the fuck is the matter with you?

Outside of that short phrasing about jealousy of Tony Khan (which was a pretty minor remark), he didn’t even say anything that warranted that vile response.

For the record, we’re ALL geeks here; so that shouldn’t even be up for debate.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I find this whole debate about wrestling fans being fat, overweight and unsuccessful slobs to be a bit ridiculous to be honest. What the fuck does somebody's appearance have to do with how successful they are? It's just odd in the extreme. Generalisations are almost always a waste of time. The definition of successful is so subjective a topic that it's almost meaningless to discuss it too. Some look at business and money as the definition of successful. Others work in fields that will never lead to financial wealth, but are no less successful in their fields. We're all wrestling fans ffs, the last thing we need is to turn on each other over the most meaningless and pointless of reasons.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
I find this whole debate about wrestling fans being fat, overweight and unsuccessful slobs to be a bit ridiculous to be honest. What the fuck does somebody's appearance have to do with how successful they are? It's just odd in the extreme. Generalisations are almost always a waste of time. The definition of successful is so subjective a topic that it's almost meaningless to discuss it too. Some look at business and money as the definition of successful. Others work in fields that will never lead to financial wealth, but are no less successful in their fields. We're all wrestling fans ffs, the last thing we need is to turn on each other over the most meaningless and pointless of reasons.
I’m fat

but i’m the strong kinda fat! :D

(name the movie without googling)

·
Premium Member
13,907 Posts
I'm in my late 20's and have never met anyone who believed wrestling was real. I think the era of people believing that wrestling was real is a life time ago. There's still plenty of old wrestling fans who knew it was fake yet found it enjoyable. It was always sort of embarrassing in the attitude era / 90s WCW but they had entertaining acts like Austin, Hogan, Rock, Sting, Kane, HHH and many more to overcome embarrassing booking like Mark Henry and his hand.

I think you'd have a hard time finding someone who watched the attitude era and thought the show was real at any point in their lives and these people would be in their late 20's / early 30's by now, so it's not like these people are 80 year olds who are outside of AEW prestigious demo.

One of the problems with AEW is that the entire show is one big Mark Henry hand segment. It's not just a 5 min little giggle, its the entire 2 hour experience. Attitude era had its comedy but they were in the right place. Everyone loves Al Snow's head joke but no one wanted to see him headline a PPV with a big star for a laugh like OC / Jericho did.
when did OC Jericho headline? I'm genuinely asking because I don't remember.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
We're obviously not all fat or unsuccessful. I'm an average build guy with a full time job, partner, friends etc and most of us here probably are.

But the example I used of the AEW fan that guy definitely seemed like he lived in the backroom of his mums house watching Japanese wrestling all day. He didn't know how to communicate with people, was grossly overweight, didn't look halfway presentable and was just acting socially awkward.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
We're obviously not all fat or unsuccessful. I'm an average build guy with a full time job, partner, friends etc and most of us here probably are.

But the example I used of the AEW fan that guy definitely seemed like he lived in the backroom of his mums house watching Japanese wrestling all day. He didn't know how to communicate with people, was grossly overweight, didn't look halfway presentable and was just acting socially awkward.
Heh. I told you about my brother getting back into wrestling for the first time in 15 years, right @Chip Chipperson?

Well, today he was venting about his women troubles, and how being single is so weird for him after a decade of marriage. He texts me today, “I think I’m going to swear off women for a few months. Get myself comfortable just being me and gaining some hobbies. AEW on tonight..?”

Now at the exact same time I’m asking if he was ready to admit to being a wrestling fan again.

When I read his text, I told him I’ll take it to mean that he is going full-on, diehard nerdy wrestling fan and just using the stress of juggling women as a ploy to explain away his inability to get ladies due to the wrestling fandom. Heh.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Heh. I told you about my brother getting back into wrestling for the first time in 15 years, right @Chip Chipperson?

Well, today he was venting about his women troubles, and how being single is so weird for him after a decade of marriage. He texts me today, “I think I’m going to swear off women for a few months. Get myself comfortable just being me and gaining some hobbies. AEW on tonight..?”

Now at the exact same time I’m asking if he was ready to admit to being a wrestling fan again.

When I read his text, I told him I’ll take it to mean that he is going full-on, diehard nerdy wrestling fan and just using the stress of juggling women as a ploy to explain away his inability to get ladies due to the wrestling fandom. Heh.
I did not know about that at all. Sounds like he's a man going his own way though which is admirable as fuck.

No worries for him though if he becomes a nerdy wrestling fan he can find a female wrestling fan. They're all super hot.

81 - 100 of 488 Posts