Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1564 Posts

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Another person looking for an echo chamber.

Can someone sensible tell me why a different opinion is so offensive? Imagine if we (The "haters") blocked anyone who liked AEW. It'd be ludicrous.
Don't respond to the bait, just report him. He won't learn and deserves to be banned from here. Same with @LifeInCattleClass and @The Masked Avenger. It's all bait.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
11,607 Posts
If anything, the pessimistic (AEW) critics/hacks are actually the ones doing the baiting tbh.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Part 3. The end of the trilogy. This is where the Avengers beat Thanos, where the Fellowship of the Ring beat Sauron, where Katniss Everdeen beats President Snow in Mockinjay, and where AEW beats RAW once and for all.
Or alternatively. AEW introduces Ewoks, Ryback emerges from a hole and starts a terrorist army in the sewers under Daily's Place,and Brandi is killed off while she gives a Sophia Coppola performance ...

Either timeline sounds like fun!

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
If anything, the pessimistic (AEW) critics/hacks are actually the ones doing the baiting tbh.
The people who have criticisms and get called out in every thread even before they post anything are the ones baiting? That will do me. AEW super fans are forever the fucking victims.

·
Premium Member
7,580 Posts
The people who have criticisms and get called out in every thread even before they post anything are the ones baiting? That will do me. AEW super fans are forever the fucking victims.
There are blind haters, blind worshipers, and people who like the product or at least the potential of the product and want it to improve. Dunno why so many people on here have black and white thinking. Dare not to praise everything they do, must be a hater!

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
11,607 Posts
Ah, I see this is the classic 'pot calling the kettle black' situation where you're painting obnoxiously pessimistic critics like yourself as a victim. Aren't you the one reporting other cool folks on here for (understandably) supporting a wrestling promotion that entertains them frequently? :LOL:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Ah, I see this is the classic 'pot calling the kettle black' situation where you're painting obnoxiously pessimistic critics like yourself as a victim. Aren't you the one reporting other cool folks on here for (understandably) supporting a wrestling promotion that entertains them frequently? :LOL:
This entire post is full of lies. I am reporting people for baiting, instead of responding to them and taking every thread off topic. You guys are so dishonest with the way you spin shit. How is posting "I wonder what Chip and Cult are going to say" or "Bet I won't see half the replies in here because I block people with differing opinions" supporting a wrestling promotion that entertains them frequently? Fuck off.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I don't want to take this off topic but I feel the need to comment that during the final pages of the last ratings thread before I even made comment I had four people posting about me whilst I was at work with negative shit towards me.

The amount of people who have aggressively posted at me for my opinions is pretty high as well including yourself when I dared to give my real opinion (Which you asked for mind you) about Orange Cassidy.

And then there is the personal shit. Maybe 5-6 people on here have shit on me for being a "failed promoter" without even knowing a promotion name. I've been personally attacked and in one circumstance even had a guy threaten to fuck my girlfriend. The Wood has been criticised so much that I'd go as far as saying he's often bullied by people on here which is why he's left but people STILL tag him to try and bait him into coming back so they can fight him 5 or 6 on 1 again.

I would assume that's why Cult reports. We genuinely have no issue with people enjoying a wrestling show that entertains them. The only real issues are those who think AEW can do no wrong and those who are deliberately combative.

·
Premium Member
14,159 Posts
I don't want to take this off topic but I feel the need to comment that during the final pages of the last ratings thread before I even made comment I had four people posting about me whilst I was at work with negative shit towards me.

The amount of people who have aggressively posted at me for my opinions is pretty high as well including yourself when I dared to give my real opinion (Which you asked for mind you) about Orange Cassidy.

And then there is the personal shit. Maybe 5-6 people on here have shit on me for being a "failed promoter" without even knowing a promotion name. I've been personally attacked and in one circumstance even had a guy threaten to fuck my girlfriend. The Wood has been criticised so much that I'd go as far as saying he's often bullied by people on here which is why he's left but people STILL tag him to try and bait him into coming back so they can fight him 5 or 6 on 1 again.

I would assume that's why Cult reports. We genuinely have no issue with people enjoying a wrestling show that entertains them. The only real issues are those who think AEW can do no wrong and those who are deliberately combative.
Last thing I'll say on this.

i've tried to stay out of this shit lately because it's pro-wrestling and nothing to lose sleep about. but you're talking a load of bollocks mate, playing the victim. I have no issues with any of you guys, but your continued trolling, baiting, derailing and quite frankly shite posting has earned you this reputation and that's why you're finding yourselves unpopular here.

The usual "victims". I've seen you guys call myself, Life, Garty, Carter, DollarDrew, DammitChrist, Technician and many other "AEW superfans" trolls and "the worst users on the site".

I've seen you guys call some of the newer users, like Carter and DollarDrew "rejoiners" and "alts" when they post their first initial opinions.

You guys love to make the threads about yourself and attempt to derail anything positive into something that's completely off-topic. You attempted this in my thread I made about the plans for Miro. I didn't bite. This thread has already been ruined by your antics.

It's OK for you guys to go around calling the "AEW Superfans" trolls, delusional and alts. It's ok for you guys to whine about AEW fans wanting their "echo chamber" Yet it's not OK for guys to say that you are on ignore. And it's you guys who have a discord for your echo chamber.

It's you guys who have driven away some of the decent posters, like Beetles and Reggie. Literally everyone here outside of the "Victims" are fed up of your antics.

Nobody has a problem with your opinion. It is how you put them across and how you put down other users. Do not play the victim in this my friend, because you are not. Don't play such a victim 🤮 .

This thread has been derailed already, and i'll admit it's not your fault in this situation.

Can we get back to discussing AEW now.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Last thing I'll say on this.

i've tried to stay out of this shit lately because it's pro-wrestling and nothing to lose sleep about. but you're talking a load of bollocks mate, playing the victim. I have no issues with any of you guys, but your continued trolling, baiting, derailing and quite frankly shite posting has earned you this reputation and that's why you're finding yourselves unpopular here.

The usual "victims". I've seen you guys call myself, Life, Garty, Carter, DollarDrew, DammitChrist, Technician and many other "AEW superfans" trolls and "the worst users on the site".

I've seen you guys call some of the newer users, like Carter and DollarDrew "rejoiners" and "alts" when they post their first initial opinions.

You guys love to make the threads about yourself and attempt to derail anything positive into something that's completely off-topic. You attempted this in my thread I made about the plans for Miro. I didn't bite. This thread has already been ruined by your antics.

It's OK for you guys to go around calling the "AEW Superfans" trolls, delusional and alts. It's ok for you guys to whine about AEW fans wanting their "echo chamber" Yet it's not OK for guys to say that you are on ignore. And it's you guys who have a discord for your echo chamber.

It's you guys who have driven away some of the decent posters, like Beetles and Reggie. Literally everyone here outside of the "Victims" are fed up of your antics.

Nobody has a problem with your opinion. It is how you put them across and how you put down other users. Do not play the victim in this my friend, because you are not. Don't play such a victim 🤮 .

This thread has been derailed already, and i'll admit it's not your fault in this situation.

Can we get back to discussing AEW now.
I will only comment on one thing because I disagree with the rest of your post.

CattleClass, Carter, Prosper, Fire and even yourself aren't bad. Admittedly you WERE when you were being cringeworthy in these threads about minor ratings wins but your suspensions have lead to you being a big contributor here. Drew sent me some classic wrestling content just yesterday so he can't be that offended by me either although I did ask if he was a rejoiner (He was the only one) because he immediately came in looking for fights with "the haters". As for Carter, I like him also but just banter with him for the hell of it.

I only bring this up because I don't want those guys (Including yourself) thinking I don't like any of you. The only ones I dislike are the over the top to the point of insanity guys or the ones who make personal attacks.

But yes, lets go back to talking ratings with AEW. Will they do north of a million this week in your opinion? I think they maintain it.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
On the topic of hater trolls and super fan trolls: y’all tend to dig ya feet in so deeply that you don’t dare entertain opposing thought of perception. It isn’t that you hate or love the product So much that you can’t see a differing opinion. No, most of the time the issue is that you have each went so goddamn full-bore retarded that you have created a Grand Canyon divide that you simply CAN’T hear the opposition.

I’ve been a member of this board for nearly a year now, and in that time I’ve done seen myself be the object of affection in “Let’s Go BDon!!! BDon Sucks!!” chants so many goddamn times that I’m unsure if I am heel or babyface on a nearly month-to-month basis. One minute I’m a super fan and being reported for baiting when I try to tag Wood to genuinely discuss the shit, getting lumped in with the super fan crowd. The next minute I’m a hater and being accused of being flat mates with the Aussies, despite saying hundreds of times I’m from WV.

The board would be a better place if both sides could listen and admit to the truths that the opposition speaks. Orange Cassidy does draw somewhat. Orange Cassidy is a bit of a comedy goof that drags down his opponent. Orange Cassidy CAN have really good matches as we seen with Pac. Orange Cassidy having even a really good match CAN potentially put a glass ceiling on the promotions mass appeal.

And the argument can extend to any number of topics besides just Orange Cassidy.

In the words of Rodney King, can’t we all just get along!?

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
AEW won’t crack a million this week, but I’d love to see it. Just tough to expect that when they barely cracked a million running a fallout show unopposed.

·
Premium Member
7,580 Posts
It will definitely be interesting to see how things play out with both shows back in their normal spot. My guess is AEW will be back in the 800-900,000 range which would be a win in my book.

·
C Mac G
6,451 Posts
I think they'll be sub 900k, the botched promotion where they didn't know what night they'd be, and NXT will cost them 200k, that 1 million number is an aberration and not something we can expect consistently, at least not for now.

21 - 40 of 1564 Posts