1 - 20 of 447 Posts

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yo, why were you guys shitting on Orlando Jordan in the old thread?
Because he was shooting lotion on himself and pretending it was cum live on tv???? Didnt see what they were talking about yet when it come to OJ, but I'm guessing it was where people were talking about horrible things in TNA.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Part 1 was started last September and lasted until the end of Dec. 264 pages with 5275 posts (many of which i had on ignore.)

Part 2 was started in January and lasted until today, September. 510 whooping pages with 10,188 posts (many of which I had on ignore.)

Lets see how this one goes.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
11,317 Posts
Part 3. The end of the trilogy. This is where the Avengers beat Thanos, where the Fellowship of the Ring beat Sauron, where Katniss Everdeen beats President Snow in Mockinjay, and where AEW beats RAW once and for all.
The trilogy is also where The Rock finally beat ('Stone Cold') Steve Austin at Wrestlemania (19), and where Tetsuya Naito finally beat Kazuchika Okada at Wrestle Kingdom (14 Night 2) :cudi

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Part 1 was started last September and lasted until the end of Dec. 264 pages with 5275 posts (many of which i had on ignore.)

Part 2 was started in January and lasted until today, September. 510 whooping pages with 10,188 posts (many of which I had on ignore.)

Lets see how this one goes.
I can't imagine how much someone would be obsessed with an echo chamber to just block people for different opinions. It'd be one thing if harassment or offensive behaviour was occurring but different opinion? Oof.

·
Hiding in the shadows
1,272 Posts
Ahh, this is a much needed refreshing of sorts. Smell that? Smells like success.

Now, if only the, "I don't watch anymore, I don't care, this company sucks, vanilla midgets, I'm done watching this crap, too much Stunt, Janela, Kiss, Nakazawa and useless women's matches" crowd (mainly Ozell & The Aussies), can actually stay away and put your money where your mouth is and abide by your own comments I just mentioned, things would be much quieter and a hell of a lot easier to read and comment on.

On behalf of the majority of users in the AEW community, we thank you for keeping and honoring your pledge. (y)

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Ahh, this is a much needed refreshing of sorts. Smell that? Smells like success.

Now, if only the, "I don't watch anymore, I don't care, this company sucks, vanilla midgets, I'm done watching this crap, too much Stunt, Janela, Kiss, Nakazawa and useless women's matches" crowd (mainly Ozell & The Aussies), can actually stay away and put your money where your mouth is and abide by your own comments I just mentioned, things would be much quieter and a hell of a lot easier to read and comment on.

On behalf of the majority of users in the AEW community, we thank you for keeping and honoring your pledge. (y)
Another person looking for an echo chamber.

Can someone sensible tell me why a different opinion is so offensive? Imagine if we (The "haters") blocked anyone who liked AEW. It'd be ludicrous.

1 - 20 of 447 Posts