Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
5261 - 5275 of 5275 Posts

·
Registered
20,847 Posts
What do you guys think of Nyla winning the title in the 4 way, having Statlander lose next week and then having Statlander chase Nyla for the title? At least it’s more intriguing then Riho not being there.
That's cool, but since they're already going with Brandi being obsessed Statlander they should tell that story. I'd have Britt win it, then drop it to Statlander. Let Brandi and Kong go after Statlander. Have Baker join them I mean if they're cutting hair might as well pull teeth too right. Have Statlander go through Kong and Baker. By then some new heel should be built up by then.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
What do you guys think of Nyla winning the title in the 4 way, having Statlander lose next week and then having Statlander chase Nyla for the title? At least it’s more intriguing then Riho not being there.
If they didn't start Statlander vs Kong/Brandi already. I would say that would work. I almost wouldn't be surprised if Shida or Baker won without Riho getting pinned. Then Statlander beats them next week. That way when Statlander is done feuding with Kong. They can set up her vs Riho.

·
Registered
485 Posts
That's cool, but since they're already going with Brandi being obsessed Statlander they should tell that story. I'd have Britt win it, then drop it to Statlander. Let Brandi and Kong go after Statlander. Have Baker join them I mean if they're cutting hair might as well pull teeth too right. Have Statlander go through Kong and Baker. By then some new heel should be built up by then.
Wow, now I feel like they missed the boat on this. Instead of another dark group with whatever Brandi is doing.

They could have just had a creepy ass gimmick with Britt Baker taking peoples teeth because she's a dentist. Being an obsessive maniac who loves to have teeth, especially beautiful teeth.

Fuck man, that would actually be awesome, to me.

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
Anybody subscribe to F4Ws free YouTube? As soon as Alvarez announced the numbers he pivoted right towards IMPEACHMENT THIS DOESNT MATTER...(Even though NXTs 50 plus is the main category that watches news lol) and then they put out a video on Smackdowns bad ratings (which they havent mentioned on their free channel in like 2 months.) Just a coincidence obviously. No bias.
Yeah, it’s getting quite nauseating.

Yes you are so open minded about AEW. Your negative views or opinions on the product doesn't cloud your judgement or reality at all. You are totally non bias haha.

Anyways it's clear you are rooting for the company as is to fail now. You say same negative crap and overreact with doom and gloom scenarios. Nice try though but nobody around here is stupid.
I’m responding to what they do.

·
Registered
20,847 Posts
Wow, now I feel like they missed the boat on this. Instead of another dark group with whatever Brandi is doing.

They could have just had a creepy ass gimmick with Britt Baker taking peoples teeth because she's a dentist. Being an obsessive maniac who loves to have teeth, especially beautiful teeth.

It could definitely be interesting especially with how great their cinematography is.

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
I don’t hope they’ll die. I don’t like what they’re currently doing though. Most wrestling fans don’t seem to. That’s why they are switching off/not ordering the PPVs.

That’s not nitpicking. Those are cold, hard facts. You can’t claim that something is working when it is demonstrably not.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
I don’t hope they’ll die. I don’t like what they’re currently doing though. Most wrestling fans don’t seem to. That’s why they are switching off/not ordering the PPVs.

That’s not nitpicking. Those are cold, hard facts. You can’t claim that something is working when it is demonstrably not.
Most wrestling fans liked the product to Full Gear(which did good buys). Yes it's been it or miss since. But you openly rooting for this to continue and that's just sad. Making stupid doom and gloom predictions. Yes you aren't closed minded or made up your mind....

·
Premium Member
11,563 Posts
Most wrestling fans liked the product to Full Gear(which did good buys). Yes it's been it or miss since. But you openly rooting for this to continue and that's just sad. Making stupid doom and gloom predictions. Yes you aren't closed minded or made up your mind....
The Wood only speaks fax bro. AEW can’t do anything right. I mean Moxley is not being pushed; he’s being jobbed out to midgets. WWE are killing it with superhero Ricochets push. That man has more charisma in his finger than the entire AEW lockerroom.

AEW push midgets. WWE push superheroes and obviously feed their roster very well. Joes looking beefier than ever, the women love Kevin Owens. Bray Wyatt lost weight but still won the WWE title.

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
No, they didn’t. You are talking about the most hardcore subsection of fans. Most of the people who ordered Double or Nothing never came for All Out. You don’t have an infinite number of people interested in your PPVs in the first place.

I’m rooting for wrestling. The sports entertainment stuff can go away. Very excited for Wrestle Kingdom. Got no interesr

The Wood only speaks fax bro. AEW can’t do anything right. I mean Moxley is not being pushed; he’s being jobbed out to midgets. WWE are killing it with superhero Ricochets push. That man has more charisma in his finger than the entire AEW lockerroom.

AEW push midgets. WWE push superheroes and obviously feed their roster very well. Joes looking beefier than ever, the women love Kevin Owens. Bray Wyatt lost weight but still won the WWE title.
Um, did you just short-circuit? Where did I ever say Moxley isn’t being pushed? Where have I ever defended WWE? You seem to know more about what’s going on over there than I do. Not a big Kevin Owens fan, myself. You do realize that AEW would bend over backwards to get ALL those names you mentioned though, right?

How did the ratings/ticket sales thread become a booking/Brandi thread?
Eh, it’s all connected. The booking affects things like ratings and attendance.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts

Damn, I think what both of you guys said could work out even better. Imagine Baker turning into this creepy hot chick dentist that collects teeth. Maybe she can join Brandi and Kong, they collect the hair while Britt collects the teeth.

·
Premium Member
11,563 Posts
Damn, I think what both of you guys said could work out even better. Imagine Baker turning into this creepy hot chick dentist that collects teeth. Maybe she can join Brandi and Kong, they collect the hair while Britt collects the teeth.
That sounds terrible in all honesty lmao.
And I don’t think she could promote that sort of thing as she still works as a dentist lol. Imagine if you were a kid and Baker was the dentist for your check up ?

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
No, they didn’t. You are talking about the most hardcore subsection of fans. Most of the people who ordered Double or Nothing never came for All Out. You don’t have an infinite number of people interested in your PPVs in the first place.

I’m rooting for wrestling. The sports entertainment stuff can go away. Very excited for Wrestle Kingdom. Got no interesr
Yeah you are right! 120,000,100,000 and 100,000 buys again. Is just terrible might as well close the company now. Nobody had interest in seeing these matches or the product. Theres no way real wresfling fans would pay for this crap. That's only more ppv buys then any non WWE wrestling company done since Starcade 1999. Oh shoot i shouldn't have said that now you need to make excuse why that's bad. Or find away to say numbers are made up or whatever you do.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Yeah you are right! 120,000,100,000 and 100,000 buys again. Is just terrible might as well close the company now. Nobody had interest in seeing these matches or the product. Theres no way real wresfling fans would pay for this crap. That's only more ppv buys then any non WWE wrestling company done since Starcade 1999. Oh shoot i shouldn't have said that now you need to make excuse why that's bad. Or find away to say numbers are made up or whatever you do.
Sometime ignorance is the best answer.

5261 - 5275 of 5275 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.