Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im a big fan of it all.
I dont mind hardcore matches. I love that its a Big Fuck You to Vince and the WWE.
I will support this. Always.

Blood and Guts

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
Sounds rinky dink. Very TNA-style name. Hardcore wrestling is amateurish, so I guess they’re not learning their lesson.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
First of all nobody said that a PPV is going to be named " Blood and Guts" and secondly nobody said that it would be an hardcore type of PPV if it was the name of a PPV.

·
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
First of all nobody said that a PPV is going to be named " Blood and Guts" and secondly nobody said that it would be an hardcore type of PPV if it was the name of a PPV.
As of right now its just a big FUCK YOU to WWE.
To show him how out of touch he is. Its GREAT.

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
What else are you going to do with “AEW Blood & Guts?” If it’s not to market hardcore wrestling, then what is it for?

As of right now its just a big FUCK YOU to WWE.
To show him how out of touch he is. Its GREAT.
You have to spend money on trademarks. I’m not sure how this is a “fuck you” to WWE.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
I don't know about making this a PPV name. I'd like it better if this was a subname to an existing PPV. Kind of like how NWA/JCP did it back in the day with stuff like "Starrcade '83: A Flare for the Gold".

Make it like "Double or Nothing II: Blood and Guts" to debut The Match Beyond between Inner Circle and The Elite. Something of that nature,

1 - 20 of 29 Posts