Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Justice 4 Asuka
1,337 Posts
Good signing. She has a great look and I believe she's only 21 so her best years are ahead and will improve in the ring.

Hopefully AEW will sign Abadon as well and hopefully Tessa whenever her contracts up. The women's division still needs work, but it's getting there.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Good signing. She has a great look and I believe she's only 21 so her best years are ahead and will improve in the ring.

Hopefully AEW will sign Abadon as well and hopefully Tessa whenever her contracts up. The women's division still needs work, but it's getting there.
Good to hear, youth should be a top priority in terms of indy signings right now.

·
Registered
11,473 Posts
So she dropped the second "Y"? Also I guess this gave AEW a fourth women's wrestler available at the tapings. Though not sure Anna Jay vs Penny Ford is Dynamite worthy.

She was a Nightmare Factory trainee so probablyunder "developmental" consideration for awhile and the tapings block happening in Norcross was a lucky break for her.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I would have rathered Abadon.

I think it's telling that the only comments on her appearance on Dynamite were in reference to her ass (which is nice, most definitely, but I'd rather have someone who can give me a match worth watching)..

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
She was very cheeky last week. Glad to hear the company has signed her.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Right place, right time. She will be featured a lot for the next month and a half and then probably disappear again when they either have to film more or they go back live. She will go back to the developmental school and train until she's officially ready. I thought she was good enough and super cute. Happy for her.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
@DetroitRiverPhx Maybe because the second "Y" gave some the impression she works in adult entertainment instead of her working in wrestling entertainment as a pro wrestler.

Otherwise, I like this signing. A young talent that can be molded into a long term homegrown star for AEW.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts