Wrestling Forum banner

221 - 240 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
president Biden is giving a speech on wednesday night about 9:00 so that will prob hurtAEW ratings this week seeing everyone is so obsessed with politics these days.

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #227 ·
president Biden is giving a speech on wednesday night about 9:00 so that will prob have a big impact on AEW ratings this week seeing everyone is so obsessed with politics these days.
I did not know that.. Yeah, it might affect ratings a little.. Why does he have to ruin a good wrestling night? couldn´t he have done it yesterday? Raw really sucked.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I did not know that.. Yeah, it might affect ratings a little.. Why does he have to ruin a good wrestling night? couldn´t he have done it yesterday? Raw really sucked.
agree there and watching Biden might be more entertaning then raw these days lol.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
fuck, i forgot to give my prediction
well i'm going to do it anyway
1,150,000 viewers

to my defence, i still haven't watched the episode yet

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #239 ·
fuck, i forgot to give my prediction
well i'm going to do it anyway
1,150,000 viewers

to my defence, i still haven't watched the episode yet
Sorry pal, you know I can´t let you join after show start.. Wouldn´t be fair to other people who came in late in previous weeks. Rules have to be consistent.

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
So, did Biden have anything interesting to say? do you guys feel that it will affect anything based on our predictions?

(mmm... guess this Q should go in the ratings thread?) but still... its typed now, so.... :D

221 - 240 of 316 Posts