Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so we´ve been running a "Ratings prediction game" for a few weeks now in the ratings thread, and it has been a lot of fun. As I somehow ended up being in charge of this game, I´ve decided it´s time we try giving it it´s own thread.

Here are 3 the simple rules:
Every week we predict the Dynamite ratings for the upcoming show
  • Predictions must be made BEFORE the show airs
  • Predictions doesn´t have to include Demo (but it´s allowed to)
  • Predictions has to be precise -No "I predict between 7-800K"
The predictions will be collected, and a winner will be named in this thread as soon as we have the official ratings for the week.
Whomever wins, gets Bragging rights for a week.

Keep it simple -Make your prediction, and maybe why you think so.
If this thing really takes off, Demo will become a factor, as people might predict the same viewership numbers, and a winner will be decided by the demo number.

DISCUSSIONS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN THIS THREAD. If you have a disagreement about ratings or anything else, take them to the ratings thread, or if you´re really heated, go to rants.
If the no discussions rule can´t be respected, the game and this thread will be closed.

Have fun :)

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
850k.

It sucked this week cause of the debacle of the non-exploding ring at Revolution. But it ended on a high note with the formation of a major new group so there's gonna be more people next week.

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not to bump my own thread, but we still have the game running if you dare to enter ;)

·
Premium Member
Geekslayer
12,829 Posts
Are we playing Price is Right rules or just closest? If the former, I bid 1 viewer (for obviously reasons), if the latter, 826K.

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
Okay, so we´ve been running a "Ratings prediction game" for a few weeks now in the ratings thread, and it has been a lot of fun. As I somehow ended up being in charge of this game, I´ve decided it´s time we try giving it it´s own thread.

Here are 3 the simple rules:
Every week we predict the Dynamite ratings for the upcoming show
  • Predictions must be made BEFORE the show airs
  • Predictions doesn´t have to include Demo (but it´s allowed to)
  • Predictions has to be precise -No "I predict between 7-800K"
The predictions will be collected, and a winner will be named in this thread as soon as we have the official ratings for the week.
Whomever wins, gets Bragging rights for a week.

Keep it simple -Make your prediction, and maybe why you think so.
If this thing really takes off, Demo will become a factor, as people might predict the same viewership numbers, and a winner will be decided by the demo number.

DISCUSSIONS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN THIS THREAD. If you have a disagreement about ratings or anything else, take them to the ratings thread, or if you´re really heated, go to rants.
If the no discussions rule can´t be respected, the game and this thread will be closed.

Have fun :)
Yay!

mmm... coming off a hot Dynamite with a big angle

865k / 0.34 demo (not that the demo matters :D)

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Seems like people generally think the´ll hit somewhere between 800-850K. Interesting :)

1 - 20 of 316 Posts