Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

Registered
Gargano would suit Best Friends if he did join AEW and give them another singles guy besides Cassidy. I'm not sure if AEW plans to sign him, but if they do I can't really think of a better idea for him (let's be honest, with the roster bloat, joining a faction is one of the best ways to get on TV). His cartoon aesthetic would also match theirs.

Registered
She was featured in a video package on Wednesday. Seems you missed that.
AEW's version of utilizing talent they just put a franchise tv title around the waist of.
Remember when Goldberg/Booker/DDP/anybody won the US title and didn't appear on the show for two weeks, didn't start a new program, didn't have a match or nothing?

Registered
Every week Rampage feels like an afterthought. It鈥檚 Adam Cole and company w/ the young bucks vs Jurassic express or the best friends, and it鈥檚 just old now.

Registered
Man, some stiff suplexes in this. Trent's neck is getting a work out. It's been a good opener with good heat. Better than the matches on Dynamite I think.

Registered
That was an excellent match. A little bit of no-selling that might annoy some people though

Registered
That was a good match, kinda wish Trent didn't lose in his singles return as the only credible best friend but oh well

Sent from my SM-A526W using Tapatalk

Registered
Will be interesting to see how War is as a solo. Which is clearly what they are planning. He needs a good manager though.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts