Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
17,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Another rampage coming at you.

We have the woman that geek boy Josh Matthews managed to marry, Madison Rayne in action.

We have limitless swerve taking on premier wood in tag team Street fight action. Yes Josh Woods is a beast in the ring but the tag name is right there.

and we have the only good export from GCW because he is charismatic and cuts a helluva promo and character, Mance Warner taking on Jon Moxley in one on one action.

·
BIG TIME
3,969 Posts
-A person that is supposed to be a coach.

-Whoever the fuck Moxley is vsing im sure i'll be told he's some hardcore death match legend or someshit.

-A jabroni tag team that will be on ROH.

It's like he doesn't even try anymore why the hell would anyone want to watch this?

Rampage will be cancelled before the year bookmark it.

·
17,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
-A person that is supposed to be a coach.

-Whoever the fuck Moxley is vsing im sure i'll be told he's some hardcore death match legend or someshit.

-A jabroni tag team that will be on ROH.

It's like he doesn't even try anymore why the hell would anyone want to watch this?

Rampage will be cancelled before the year bookmark it.
No. He is actually quite good. Takes after Austin in his southern mannerisms and beer drinking. Does dabble in hardcore stuff though.

I wouldn't hype this guy if he was shit. He is actually the last guy MJF put over before mjf joined AEW

Think a Foley hardcore type. Never the best in the world but charismatic and charming.

AEW work rate fans will despise him though

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
I've been hearing about Mance Warner for a while. Will be exciting to see what he can do. He's mainly been on my radar because he shares a name with an awesome side character from A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones

·
Registered
*coin drop*
12,081 Posts
Love Mance, surely he's getting a deal to be thrown into a match like this off the bat? It reminds me of Kingston and Starks being given matches against Cody on day one. Like those two, ol' Mancer is a great promo and remind me of Terry Funk's in style.

Wonder if Excalibur will bring up that Mance drove MJF out of MLW. ;)

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
Love Mance, surely he's getting a deal to be thrown into a match like this off the bat? It reminds me of Kingston and Starks being given matches against Cody on day one. Like those two, ol' Mancer is a great promo and remind me of Terry Funk's in style.

Wonder if Excalibur will bring up that Mance drove MJF out of MLW. ;)

Imagine a stable of Mance Warner and Dem Boyz? Maybe throw in Hangman?

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
Madison still looks like a blonde Chyna.
She really fucked up her plastic surgery. It's like she saw one wrinkle and decided to look like a space alien. It does kind of work though for a heel character who is a superficial bitch. On Dark, she was repeating that she was the "coach of the women's division", which came off really condescending. Imagine she says this to Serena Deeb or something.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Mrs. Randy Orton
18,718 Posts
She really fucked up her plastic surgery. It's like she saw one wrinkle and decided to look like a space alien. It does kind of work though for a heel character who is a superficial bitch. On Dark, she was repeating that she was the "coach of the women's division", which came off really condescending. Imagine she says this to Serena Deeb or something.
Plastic surgery sometimes confuses me, I mean, I get it if you don’t like your nose or you have a small chest and want a decent size, but, when you keep going and ruin your looks….man, wtf. Natalya is a great example. She used to be pretty (I thought she looked her best with auburn hair way back when) and now I feel like a bit of hot sun will make her face melt like a Barbie doll.

• Wow
Reactions: Geeee

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
Plastic surgery sometimes confuses me, I mean, I get it if you don’t like your nose or you have a small chest and want a decent size, but, when you keep going and ruin your looks….man, wtf. Natalya is a great example. She used to be pretty (I thought she looked her best with auburn hair way back when) and now I feel like a bit of hot sun will make her face melt like a Barbie doll.
I think it's actually highly addictive. Like you get one procedure and then you just want more.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Mrs. Randy Orton
18,718 Posts
I think it's actually highly addictive. Like you get one procedure and then you just want more.
I forget the woman’s name, I believe she is Swedish….naturally pretty, but, then I think the story went that her husband was cheating on her, or she thought he was, whichever, so, she thought surgery would bring him back to her and now she’s that cat lady.

I might be mixing people up, but, I believe that’s correct.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts