Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
36,839 Posts
Based on the live thread for RAW seems like the reception for that segment was pretty negative.
I'm an Alexa Bliss fan and I found it to be awful. Just bring back the Goddess and call it a day.

As for the AEW taking a shot at the segment, WWE (subtly) did the same to Jade and Ruby's botched finish last week, so it's fair game.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
This is only the same as pubs that have signs saying that beer is better than therapy. It's a joke, not to be taken seriously. Of course AEW isn't better than therapy!

As for "taking shots" and looking small time, that's one way to view it. The other is that this is a company that pays attention to their market.

·
15,666 Posts
This is only the same as pubs that have signs saying that beer is better than therapy. It's a joke, not to be taken seriously. Of course AEW isn't better than therapy!

As for "taking shots" and looking small time, that's one way to view it. The other is that this is a company that pays attention to their market.
Yeah this. Anyone offended by this is soft

·
Registered
307 Posts
I feel like everyone looks terrible here.

WWE put together a really, really shitty segment and actually televised it.
AEW decided to reference it on social media and did so cackhandedly.
The fans got all whiney and oversensitive because they are emotionally 12.

Wrestling!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
  • It's blatantly a dig at the Alexa segment 150%. Why on earth would they mention therapy otherwise.
  • They likely misjudged how people would interpret it. But not definitely.
  • Some people get upset and angry about any little thing, regardless of what they tweet.
  • It's stupid regardless (my opinion)

Either way It's ALL publicity and got people talking.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts