Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Did anybody catch this tweet? AEW On TV twitter account deleted it after getting some heat. I think it more had to do with the fact that they were saying AEW is better and more important for you than therapy than the jab to Alexa Bliss therapy segment on Raw this week.

Hey man to each their own. Everyone copes in ways different. For some wrestling may be their therapy session.

·
rasslin
9,717 Posts
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO!!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALEEERT!!!! WE'VE GOT A BOOTY GOON HERE GUYS, HE'LL RAPE YOU IN THE ASS IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL!!!!

ALSO, LOOK OUT FOR THESE BOOTY GOON BUFFOONS TOO!!!

@Chip Chipperson
@Brad Boyd
@Seth Grimes
@.christopher.
@La Parka
@wwetna1
@The Legit Lioness
@El Hammerstone
@JeSeGaN
@PhenomenalOne11

WATCH OUT PEEEEPZ, THEY LOVE RAPING MEN IN THEIR ASSES WITHOUT HESITATION, THEY PROBABLY HAVE A PEDO RING TOO!!! CALL THE FEDS!!!!!!!!!!
You probably should’ve went to the therapy booth, man.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
6,708 Posts
Did anybody catch this tweet? AEW On TV twitter account deleted it after getting some heat. I think it more had to do with the fact that they were saying AEW is better and more important for you than therapy than the jab to Alexa Bliss therapy segment on Raw this week.
It makes a big company like AEW look a joke, when you compare them to one small segment in the WWE women league. So the Alexa Bliss segment was as relevant as AEW? Good to know, Mr. AEW On TV twitter account.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I don't think it was that offensive but AEW always make themselves look small time. Can't get on with anything without referencing WWE. Even their official account can't stay focused on AEW.

Imagine WWE's official account talking about how a man that thinks he's a dinosaur just became a champion. Or AEW's terrible women's division. Or the embarrassing death match AEW had.

·
Registered
12,393 Posts
The usual context that I've seen this meme is that the one on the right with no one lined up is the one we should be doing and the one with the line up is what we do instead as a coping mechanism

So, it could be a coincidence that WWE had a therapy segment on Raw

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@Firefromthegods please change thread title to reflect the accuracy of what the meme actually states. Their is nothing about AEW being better than therapy.
I think the cartoon reflects that. To me, and other fans thats why the backlash, its saying instend of therapy watch AEW. That's why the therapy line is empty. Thats how I interpreted the art anyway

·
Registered
319 Posts
What they are really trying to say but doing it awkwardly as per usual is…

AEW IS BIGGER THAN JESUS

If the only two interpretations of that cartoon are theirs and mine I would put money down on Bigger than Jesus. The number of people in AEW and society in general that are seeing a counsellor or on medication or have in the past just makes the initial bad takes a near impossibility to possibly be right.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts