Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
this thread is so laughable, if aew announced they signed luke and anderson and rusev everyone would just say what they have been for a while now, aew is wwe rejects etc.

and because they havent signed them your all like aew missed out big time etc.

fucking fiddle as fuck on here i swear
I don't consider bigger names like Rusev, Gallows and Anderson etc "rejects" at all. I just view them as talents who were misused in the WWE and can thrive elsewhere if given the opportunity. I would call Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder rejects though because I think that both are overrated especially Ryder.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Chris Jericho is a washed up has been and Dean Ambrose is a never was and Chris Jericho was stuck in the first match of WrestleMania a couple of years ago. Ambrose was in the midcard before he left WWE and AEW is TNA 2.0 with old washed up guys getting pushed. If you want to go there about old washed up guys getting pushed let me know because AEW is far worse than WWE and TNA when it comes to pushing old guys.

Everybody that has gone to AEW has devalued their name and are less popular than they were before they signed there. AEW will pickup 2 WWE jobbers in Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins next month so they don't have ro worry about anything. Ambrose, Spears, and Harper have been flops in AEW and its funny too because the narrative was "Oh WWE are holding them back and all they need is creative freedom to show what they can do." They go to AEW and flop and show that WWE were justified in having them no more than midcarders or even jobbers.
Moxley has not been devalued, jungle boy has not been devalued, mid has not been devalued, wardlow has not been devalued, hangman page has not been devalued, matt hardy has not been devalued etc.. etc..

To say aew is worse than tna with old guys is fucking hilarious, they have the likes of Ken shamrock, rvd, rhino, disco inferno and there's more, wwe has edge, orton, big show, goldberg, undertaker, triple h and mysterio which hardly paints them in some great advert for pushing young guys over old ones.

Im not going to get started on the bs you think about Moxley and Jericho as I doubt there is a single person that shares your views aside from some hardcore fans of another wrestling show and what makes it really baffling is you posted a thread about aew supposedly losing to big free agents to make the look incompetent and yet your slamming them for signing Jericho and Moxley?????

You have really mugged yourself off with this post and completely exposed yourself as just a nonsensical aew hater, congratulations moron.

·
Banned
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
One or two picks from a dozen released wrestlers isnt much to compare AEW with TNA.

Why would Revival work the fans?.. because thats what wrestlers do? To give an "Outsiders" vibe to them probably. The uncertainty of them sticking around at AEW. If you 100% believe they are only there to feud with Youngbucks and then leave, it means ofcourse they will job their way out. When they win and stay, it comes as a surprise.

Didnt one of them say along the lines of "We will be working with Cody alot now" and then changed the subject. But like I said. Time will tell.
If we're comparing AEW to TNA then AEW has so far picked up The Revival, Chris Jericho, Jim Ross, Tony Schiavone, Goldust, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Jack Swagger, Dean Malenko, Dean Ambrose, and Jake the snake Roberts and not to mention they're bringing in more WWE guys next month with Zack Ryder bein g the most obvious one.

They're on a pay per appearance deal they're not signed and they have no reason to lie about it. No one has done this so theres no reason to think they're signed when they're not.

Still a pay per appearance deal they're on currently since they're not signed.

this thread is so laughable, if aew announced they signed luke and anderson and rusev everyone would just say what they have been for a while now, aew is wwe rejects etc.

and because they havent signed them your all like aew missed out big time etc.

fucking fiddle as fuck on here i swear
No one said that but they have enough WWE guys on their roster already anyways and are adding more next month when the no compete clauses end.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Ozell, if you hate the company so much why don't you just stop watching and go to another section that you do enjoy? I know it gets said a lot, but I honestly can't see the point of watching a show you hate and posting in sections you hate just to talk crap about a show non stop.

I know it sounds like an insult at first, but you have a life and so does everyone else on this forum. The day is too short to spend your time on here arguing with people and I don't think any of us have hours and hours to debate each other on here. I dont like TNA for example and don't go in that section. I dont like raw and smackdown and don't go in those sections.

I just honestly Can't see the point of it. I would understand if you actually did like them but just had genuine concerns and were hoping for them to fix it, but all your posts come off like you just want the company to fail.

·
Banned
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Moxley has not been devalued, jungle boy has not been devalued, mid has not been devalued, wardlow has not been devalued, hangman page has not been devalued, matt hardy has not been devalued etc.. etc..

To say aew is worse than tna with old guys is fucking hilarious, they have the likes of Ken shamrock, rvd, rhino, disco inferno and there's more, wwe has edge, orton, big show, goldberg, undertaker, triple h and mysterio which hardly paints them in some great advert for pushing young guys over old ones.

Im not going to get started on the bs you think about Moxley and Jericho as I doubt there is a single person that shares your views aside from some hardcore fans of another wrestling show and what makes it really baffling is you posted a thread about aew supposedly losing to big free agents to make the look incompetent and yet your slamming them for signing Jericho and Moxley?????

You have really mugged yourself off with this post and completely exposed yourself as just a nonsensical aew hater, congratulations moron.
Chris Jericho has been devalued, hence he was involved in the lowest watched Dynamite segment ever. Jungle Boy is a midcarder and hasn't done anything since joining AEW, Wardlow has been devalued since he got beat by Cody Rhodes and dropped down the card, Ambrose doesn't have the name recognition he had in WWE so hes devalued, Adam Page is stuck in an irrelevant tag team with Kenny Omega so hes devalued, and Matt Hardy hasn't drawn a dime since hes been in AEW so hes devalued. Everyone you named has been devalued sin ce joining AEW.

AEW has Chris Jericho, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Tazz, Jake the snake Roberts, Jack Swagger, Jim Ross, Tony Schiavone, Goldust, Billy Gunn, and Matt Hardy ect so yes AEW are far worse than WWE and TNA when it comes to old guys. And Matt Hardy buried Satntana and Sammy Guevara on Dynamite recently.

Prove its bs then since you're now making the claim. Chris Jericho is old and washed up I mean for goodness sake hes 49 years old and Ambrose has been nothing but a disaster since hes been champion just like he was in WWE when he was champion.

Ok moron continue to delude yourself and exposing that you're an AEW superfan with 0 logic.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
If we're comparing AEW to TNA then AEW has so far picked up The Revival, Chris Jericho, Jim Ross, Tony Schiavone, Goldust, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Jack Swagger, Dean Malenko, Dean Ambrose, and Jake the snake Roberts and not to mention they're bringing in more WWE guys next month with Zack Ryder bein g the most obvious one.

They're on a pay per appearance deal they're not signed and they have no reason to lie about it. No one has done this so theres no reason to think they're signed when they're not.

Still a pay per appearance deal they're on currently since they're not signed.

No one said that but they have enough WWE guys on their roster already anyways and are adding more next month when the no compete clauses end.
I don't think that adding wrestlers who have a following and have had extensive tv exposure with other companies especially the WWE is a bad thing but AEW seems to be adding too many ex-WWE wrestlers and backstage people. Moxley and Jericho were good signings because they are popular and relative draws but other ex-WWE guys who were added like Shawn Spears were unnecessary.

·
Banned
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Ozell, if you hate the company so much why don't you just stop watching and go to another section that you do enjoy? I know it gets said a lot, but I honestly can't see the point of watching a show you hate and posting in sections you hate just to talk crap about a show non stop.

I know it sounds like an insult at first, but you have a life and so does everyone else on this forum. The day is too short to spend your time on here arguing with people and I don't think any of us have hours and hours to debate each other on here. I dont like TNA for example and don't go in that section. I dont like raw and smackdown and don't go in those sections.

I just honestly Can't see the point of it. I would understand if you actually did like them but just had genuine concerns and were hoping for them to fix it, but all your posts come off like you just want the company to fail.
You could just ignore my posts if you don't like the criticisms Im giving AEW and if AEW were doing good things no one would be "hating" them.

·
Registered
488 Posts
One or two picks from a dozen released wrestlers isnt much to compare AEW with TNA.

Why would Revival work the fans?.. because thats what wrestlers do? To give an "Outsiders" vibe to them probably. The uncertainty of them sticking around at AEW. If you 100% believe they are only there to feud with Youngbucks and then leave, it means ofcourse they will job their way out. When they win and stay, it comes as a surprise.

Didnt one of them say along the lines of "We will be working with Cody alot now" and then changed the subject. But like I said. Time will tell.
Bingo, ftr are old school and are trying to make their stuff feel as real as possible, when they had their interview with jim cornette they were talking about their potential feud with the bucks they sold it like they legit hate the bucks in real life, they are doing a good job of creating the similar vibes summer of punk initially had in relation to having people second guess whether punk really was leaving wwe with title and about to show up on other promotions.

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
Bringing in WWE released talent isnt an issue for me. Bringing in just about anybody and pushing them ahead of homegrown talent is. Thats what TNA used to do all the time. AEW hasn't done that. Both Jericho and Moxley are stars just like Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy and Christian were in 2009 for TNA.

AEW brings in guys they will fit in and have something to do with them. Its not blindly signing anything that says "Ex-WWE" and treating them better than your homegrown talent.

·
Banned
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Bringing in WWE released talent isnt an issue for me. Bringing in just about anybody and pushing them ahead of homegrown talent is. Thats what TNA used to do all the time. AEW hasn't done that. Both Jericho and Moxley are stars just like Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy and Christian were in 2009 for TNA.
The Revival beat The Blade & The Butcher and they're not stars, Matt Hardy beat Sammy Guevara, Matt Hardy beat Santana thats TNA booking 101 right there putting old guys over younger guys.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Chris Jericho has been devalued, hence he was involved in the lowest watched Dynamite segment ever. Jungle Boy is a midcarder and hasn't done anything since joining AEW, Wardlow has been devalued since he got beat by Cody Rhodes and dropped down the card, Ambrose doesn't have the name recognition he had in WWE so hes devalued, Adam Page is stuck in an irrelevant tag team with Kenny Omega so hes devalued, and Matt Hardy hasn't drawn a dime since hes been in AEW so hes devalued. Everyone you named has been devalued sin ce joining AEW.

AEW has Chris Jericho, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Tazz, Jake the snake Roberts, Jack Swagger, Jim Ross, Tony Schiavone, Goldust, Billy Gunn, and Matt Hardy ect so yes AEW are far worse than WWE and TNA when it comes to old guys. And Matt Hardy buried Satntana and Sammy Guevara on Dynamite recently.

Prove its bs then since you're now making the claim. Chris Jericho is old and washed up I mean for goodness sake hes 49 years old and Ambrose has been nothing but a disaster since hes been champion just like he was in WWE when he was champion.

Ok moron continue to delude yourself and exposing that you're an AEW superfan with 0 logic.
Yes I'm the superfan that has criticised aew for pairing up ex wwe guy vs ex wwe guy, the booking of sammy Guevara, hiring hager, hiring the midget etc...

Lol at you naming the likes of arn anderson, jake Robert's, Tully etc.. like they are actually in ring talent or something your moron.

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
The Revival beat The Blade & The Butcher and they're not stars, Matt Hardy beat Sammy Guevara, Matt Hardy beat Santana thats TNA booking 101 right there putting old guys over younger guys.
Revival arent the stars? I disagree. They have been touted to be the best tag team in WWE by the WWE and NXT and fans all around. Butcher and Blade are nobodies and have been jobbing since day one.

Matt Hardy is a big name too, like him or not you cant deny he is a known name. Santana is a tag wrestler, he is supposed to be weaker than a more experienced veteran. If Matt hardy beats Sammy in a PPV match, then yes then we have a problem.

·
Banned
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Yes I'm the superfan that has criticised aew for pairing up ex wwe guy vs ex wwe guy, the booking of sammy Guevara, hiring hager, hiring the midget etc...

Lol at you naming the likes of arn anderson, jake Robert's, Tully etc.. like they are actually in ring talent or something your moron.
Doesn't stop you from being a superfan which you're displaying right now.

They were involved in a main storyline so thats why they're named moron learn context or reading comprehension and maybe you'll get it next time.

·
Banned
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Revival arent the stars? I disagree. They have been touted to be the best tag team in WWE by the WWE and NXT and fans all around. Butcher and Blade are nobodies and have been jobbing since day one.

Matt Hardy is a big name too, like him or not you cant deny he is a known name. Santana is a tag wrestler, he is supposed to be weaker than a more experienced veteran. If Matt hardy beats Sammy in a PPV match, then yes then we have a problem.
Matt Hardy is an example of an old guy going over younger guys when he should be putting over younger guys not beating them.

The Revival aren't stars they're a tag team that WWE did nothing with on Raw.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Doesn't stop you from being a superfan which you're displaying right now.

They were involved in a main storyline so thats why they're named moron learn context or reading comprehension and maybe you'll get it next time.
Yeah whatever moron.

·
Registered
480 Posts
They just signed some big talent. This thread makes zero sense. You can't sign everyone. They just signed Archer, Cage and the Revival.

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
Matt Hardy is an example of an old guy going over younger guys when he should be putting over younger guys not beating them.

The Revival aren't stars they're a tag team that WWE did nothing with on Raw.
Matt Hardy wont be putting anyone over if he loses to Santana in a throwaway match at a random Dynamite. Thats like Jericho losing to Fandango.

You have to build a feud and then give the deserving young talent a proper win to put him over. Sammy G was clearly the pick before he got suspended. Losing to Sammy is fine, dont expect anyone with any name value to be a punching bag to every random Joe.

WWE did nothing with Revival yet offered them big money contracts to stay. Goes on to show you their worth. Just because Vince doesnt see any star quality in them and doesnt push them like stars, it doesnt mean they cant be stars.

NXT Revival were one of their best things on the show, both in promos and in matches. I think its safe to say they were one of the stars of their shows when they were on it.

61 - 80 of 107 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.