Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
17,925 Posts
I think Gallows and Anderson are good pick ups for Impacts.

I'd be okay with AEW not signing another tag team for a while.

Miro hasn't signed anywhere.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Yeah with Rusev it doesn't show anything and Gallows/Anderson to Impact is probably the best move for the wrestling industry as a whole. Both guys would be huge pick ups for Impact whilst the team would get lost in AEW's admittedly stacked division.

·
Banned
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It’s confirmation that he signed with impact because he follows them on Twitter?

Hey guys, Cody is following Stephanie McMahon. WWE RETURN CONFIRMED!!!!
We'll see if hes signed or not soon.

I think Gallows and Anderson are good pick ups for Impacts.

I'd be okay with AEW not signing another tag team for a while.

Miro hasn't signed anywhere.
Yeah Resuv hasn't signed yet so still have to see where he goes.

Yeah with Rusev it doesn't show anything and Gallows/Anderson to Impact is probably the best move for the wrestling industry as a whole. Both guys would be huge pick ups for Impact whilst the team would get lost in AEW's admittedly stacked division.
Rusev hasn't signed anywhere yet just waiting to see where he goes.

Good - don't want to become wwe lite
Its already WWE lite with all of the WWE guys hogging the spotlight so not a smart thing to say.

·
Registered
660 Posts
We'll see if hes signed or not soon.

Yeah Resuv hasn't signed yet so still have to see where he goes.

Rusev hasn't signed anywhere yet just waiting to see where he goes.

Its already WWE lite with all of the WWE guys hogging the spotlight so not a smart thing to say.
You'll complain whatever

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Good Brothers wouldn’t have a clear direction in AEW right now so IMPACT is a good place especially since they can also work in NJPW. Good for them.

Rusev is a weird case because he has a following and some idk what to call it but it’s something like star power but not really star power. IMPACT might be a better option for him right now with AEW maybe later after some of that WWE stink wears off of him. I’d like to see what he does with his character on his own.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
If AEW doesn't sign Miro it's admittedly a massive miss for them.

Their main event scene needs it.

Gallows and Anderson aren't big free agents and aren't needed in AEW. Their tag team division is already bloated with better talent.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Face the reality dog. Impact just made some big moves and caught AEW sleeping.
If aew wanted to sign them they'd be under contract right now.They got a way better tv deal and money to payout if they didn't sign them it's for a reason.

In gallows and andersons case they can still go to njpw so it's their best option and rusev still hasn't signed anywhere but he's not a g add me changer tbh.

·
Banned
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If aew wanted to sign them they'd be under contract right now.They got a way better tv deal and money to payout if they didn't sign them it's for a reason.

In gallows and andersons case they can still go to njpw so it's their best option and rusev still hasn't signed anywhere but he's not a g add me changer tbh.
Thats not the case with everyone. AEW can't outbid for every talent and theres reports out there that Impact gave them lucrative deals, meaning gave them big money and Bryan Alvarez talked about that a few weeks ago. Impact likely outbid AEW for them just like ROH outbid AEW for Marty Scurll.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Rusev would be HUGE for Impact. He should have been pushed to the moon by the WWE. He has everything it takes to be big time player, most knowledgeable wrestling experts right away saw dollar signs with him when he joined the WWE. And if he signs, it's almost garantee he gets the title at Slammiversary(although I would wait if I were them).

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.