Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

Hiding in the shadows
Imagine the real life fury that compels you to direct message on a wrestling forum
The reason I did that (which was quite a while ago) was because it's, in my opinion, a "personal attack" on your character, beliefs and views, not just another useless, throw-away "jab" you can find in any thread. It also must be known, that this "talk" was in the AEW forum, for everyone to read, before any DM. Unlike this forum's rules, we could have gone back and forth, post after post, with no rules, but I think if we carried on that way, we all know how that would have turned out in the end. So, I decided to take it private and address him personally. That should be the standard for anyone who wants to use the term, "racist" and only when you feel it's convenient to do so. And again, he's one of the first to always point that out, when someone else says something "offensive". So, if what I did was a "bad thing", then I guess I'm in the smallest minority of 1. Me.

Registered
The reason I did that (which was quite a while ago) was because it's, in my opinion, a "personal attack" on your character, beliefs and views, not just another useless, throw-away "jab" you can find in any thread. It also must be known, that this "talk" was in the AEW forum, for everyone to read, before any DM. Unlike this forum's rules, we could have gone back and forth, post after post, with no rules, but I think if we carried on that way, we all know how that would have turned out in the end. So, I decided to take it private and address him personally. That should be the standard for anyone who wants to use the term, "racist" and only when you feel it's convenient to do so. And again, he's one of the first to always point that out, when someone else says something "offensive". So, if what I did was a "bad thing", then I guess I'm in the smallest minority of 1. Me.
Drop the term racist. You were xenophobic at best with some stereotypical jokes about Australians. I get AEW fans are intensely loyal because they have something finally to care about that isn't the big bad WWE. I also get WWE fans being sick of this shiny new toy that can apparently do no wrong.
Your points are valid because this is rants,scene of some famous feuds and I'm just along for the ride.

Registered
I thought it was pretty obvious you saying Aussies are mean to me on the internet (paraphrasing) wasn't actually racist. It's weird that you don't pick up on social cues, but it's starting to make a lot of sense. You say a lot of things that simply aren't true. I rarely say anything is offensive. I said was Guevara said was stupid and deserves consequences, is that what you're talking about?

Smokin' Da Good Stuff
The Draw I get on with u on impact all day long, but man I like AEW it's better than WILLY WONKA ENTERTAINMENT, some ppl like OC some don't, he's doing good slough style PAC, Now JERICHO, fuck theres been guys there longer who dont get bigger pushes , what made made best friends work....... OC.

He's not my type of guy but hes funny AFand to do it sloth style was even funnier.

Peace.

Reactions: TheDraw

Smokin' Da Good Stuff
Fucking Love Cricket me and you guys are back again doing great things, there's some trivial shite on here , fuck cant we just agree to disagree on anything , especially in today's climate, it's bad enough not seeing friends and shit, I know were all pissed off but I know this rants but just learn to get on, theres good ppl on here

Rant at this

Mandy Rose

Registered
Fucking Love Cricket me and you guys are back again doing great things, there's some trivial shite on here , fuck cant we just agree to disagree on anything , especially in today's climate, it's bad enough not seeing friends and shit, I know were all pissed off but I know this rants but just learn to get on, theres good ppl on here

Rant at this

View attachment 88276

Mandy Rose
Eh, average. Might be trashy, given her roots in Noo Yawk. Speaking of which, is she a fake blonde?

Registered
You guys should make me aware of this thread next time. Damn, I had no idea what was going on and I've been mentioned a fair few times.

RACIST?! :ROFLMAO: Forgive me, I thought that Australia had wild kangaroos running around. Hmm, I must have misread that fact in school. So, it's never too hot there, huh? The "Dingo" line was from an episode of Seinfeld. If any of that makes me a racist, then guilty as charged. You seem to play that "racist" card quite a lot here. Also, your line "Did you learn nothing from your ban?" is grammatically incorrect and highly overused. And you say I'm the dramatic one?!

I think I have a pretty good idea of who/what you guys are. I've already nailed Woody to his cross for being a narcissist, by definition and honest opinion, although he won't admit it, which is exactly what a narcissist does. Do you know my background, upbringing, or history? What about my academic studies? Do you know, how or why, I have mental health issues? Go ahead, take a shot in the dark. If you guess correctly, I'll tell you so.

Yes, I mocked Woody for his long essays. You're telling me that he doesn't do that?! Yourself and Chip too?! I wouldn't have had to write anything about the issue, but it keeps on going with you guys. Do you truly believe that there are no other users that view you guys as I have!? WOW! No Mods or Admins are doing anything to stop your bullshit posts. No, of course you don't have to put a disclaimer on your opinions, but holy shit, you guys like to push your opinions on others as Gospel because you guys seem to be always right. Is that not true? You hammer away at users, belittling their likes, thoughts, opinions, etc. baiting them into the argument (not a discussion) that you're slowly creating. They tell you to fuck off (among other things) and to leave them alone, but you guys still persist with "defend your opinion", "what proof do you have", "all you do is bitch about others". Is that not true also? Then, when you've "won" the argument, you report the user for his delinquent, childish and bullying behavior towards you. "I'm gonna tell, I'm gonna tell on you, boo boo boo". How old are you guys? 10? Hypocrisy at its finest. The Boy who cried Wolf. You guys are the fucking problem.
Clown.

1. Australia doesn't have kangaroos running around unless you go out to the country. Imagine kangaroos just charging blindly around Sydney whilst the corporate guys are on their way to work? Would be pretty good.

2. How can you tell if someone is suffering from narcissistic personality disorder (One of the hardest personality disorders to diagnose mind you) based on what they say on a forum? Many psychiatrists will assess someone long term and go without noticing NPD in a patient so you must be an absolutely brilliant mental health professional if you've figured out @The Wood (He probably isn't aware of this thread either) is one.

3. We write about the topics at hand. I'll cop to sometimes being long winded but I enjoy writing and I at least try to keep it entertaining. You bitch and complain about how much we suck and occasionally make a half decent post. We make posts daily that are decent and contribute to the topics that pop up. Big difference between you and us.

4. If you truly see us as pushing opinions on others or thinking we're always right you're crazier than expected. I agree to disagree with people all the time and leave pointless arguments often. The AEW loyalists are the ones that hammer away at users and try to attack our personal lives or what we like. I think Cult, Wood and myself have all been labelled virgins on the forum and someone called my girlfriend a dog in the Dynamite thread. I laugh it off and move forward.

5. I can't speak for the other lads but I don't report anyone ever. Seems like way too much work when it's just easier to keep scrolling.

Smokin' Da Good Stuff
Eh, average. Might be trashy, given her roots in Noo Yawk. Speaking of which, is she a fake blonde?
Most are mate, like Sasha is just a blue rinse, but Mandy's is dye, but natural Liv Morgan is lush and my fave, but I've lost 3 lbs doing her work out , she still hasn't had any implants Liv or Mandy in her ass unlike some cough Alexa , my sister has the same problem as Alexa had/s and she has no ass, suppose horses for courses, cool name WCW for hunter in his www days haha not many won't even know that mate, Then Hunter Hearst Helmsley then just triple h n Hunter.

Some douche Liv has no ass ok I said for a tiny white kid it's big.

Goes for sexy asses natural

Liv
Bayley
Mandy
Dana
Sasha
Naomi
Tegan
CJ Perry ( as I watch Rusev s twitch stream, he's so freaking nice, he's said send me my address and he will post a card and pic as he along with Brian Cage , pentagon Jr, Kenny and PAC. Think he give CJ wrong for mentioning rusev name 3 month break as he's on a high contract unlike FTR 600' 300g each a month year, they just said stick it up ya ass haha
My welsh dragon TEGAN NOX, just gutted she's been put in as a filler for IO to lose, unless she drops soon her and kairi with Asuka as champ , we would see some decent wrestling, instead of placing Charlotte and Sasha on nxt.

Msg me back @TerraRising

Registered
The Jericho rub works on everyone. This week I finally understood the OC hype and as I've gone back through his matches, both AEW and outside I am seeing way too many similarities to superstars of the past. The guy has something unexplainable. Just an endearing charisma that makes him must see TV.
Yeah bro its undeniable he has a certain presence and it factor and outside of his schtick he is a talented wrestler who is pretty tough as you've seen in AEW hes been beaten up alot lol.

Glad you've been pulled to the dark side cult lol.

You go back and watch

Reactions: Cult03

Registered
There's the obvious ones like PAC and Velveteen Dream but he's actually had some really good matches with guys like Peter Avalon, Marko Stunt, Swoggle, Byran Alvarez but my personal favourite and one I think should have ranked higher in last years MOTY rankings was against an indie talent named Johnny Cockstrong. Think Joey Ryan but actually talented. I honestly get The Rock VS Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania vibes from the way they worked the crowd into an absolute frenzy. Honestly when the crowds are back I'm sure you'll understand the hype like I do now

Watching OC without the crowd pop does zero justice for him I'm just sad this match with Jericho wont have fans imagine the pop OC and jericho would get.

Reactions: Cult03

Registered
Discussion Starter #51 (Edited)
Yeah bro its undeniable he has a certain presence and it factor and outside of his schtick he is a talented wrestler who is pretty tough as you've seen in AEW hes been beaten up alot lol.

Glad you've been pulled to the dark side cult lol.

You go back and watch
What are u guys talking about? Is this sarcasm? He just stands there with his 150lb frame and tacky clothes with that stupid frown on his face.

As far as his wrestling goes, it's not like he's Bret heart or anything. Sure, he can do the standard Indy trash style that most small, men such as himself are expected to but he's nothing special.

Smokin' Da Good Stuff
Sup The Draw did u see sammy come out and help shamrock? What's this character based on UCE it said I think or I might of been stoned as there 2 o the in willy wonka entertainment lolz, was cool so Sammy's a tweener now? Wheres tessa mate? See it has been coming like 2.20am and I'm asleep I taped it but missed a few shows as I wasnt well with my seizures nate, let me know

cool avi, is that one of the XTREME horsemen?

carter

Registered
Discussion Starter #53
Sup The Draw did u see sammy come out and help shamrock? What's this character based on UCE it said I think or I might of been stoned as there 2 o the in willy wonka entertainment lolz, was cool so Sammy's a tweener now? Wheres tessa mate? See it has been coming like 2.20am and I'm asleep I taped it but missed a few shows as I wasnt well with my seizures nate, let me know

cool avi, is that one of the XTREME horsemen?

carter

View attachment 88505

Impact has been trash bro. Callihan has fucked up and cornered himself into a garbagage gimmick. He's trash right now.

The difference between me and AEW fans is that I am genuine. I don't turn a blind eye just because I want to support a certain company.

The truth is all wresting sucks today. Too many fake tough guys who wanna play wrestler. Non of these guys today are real men.

In fact, Impact for a while right now sucks just as bad as AEW. Too much comedy. Why the fuck is Ken Shamrock on my TV screen in 2020?

Smokin' Da Good Stuff
Impact has been trash bro. Callihan has fucked up and cornered himself into a garbagage gimmick. He's trash right now.

The difference between me and AEW fans is that I am genuine. I don't turn a blind eye just because I want to support a certain company.

The truth is all wresting sucks today. Too many fake tough guys who wanna play wrestler. Non of these guys today are real men.

In fact, Impact for a while right now sucks just as bad as AEW. Too much comedy. Why the fuck is Ken Shamrock on my TV screen in 2020?

With his rounded arms and disheveled body, he can only take certain bumps, I watched the dic on sammy did u ? Hes totally different innreal life seems like a good guy, why is tessa not champ?? Wheres don callus?? Is she going to aew with her dad, her ,spears and ftr would be a sweet group. I likeg aew mate , it's the only wrestling show I've watched from the beginning mate and I really like it, but hey each to there own. I get your take onwrestli g it's been shite over here in england , nxt uk is sweet when on I'm goi g nope t year when it's a big event, it's been showing the best matches Tyler bate v pete Dunne fucking great match, WALTER v pete those chops are brutal mate

Take care and keep in touch

Hope everything isb ok on ur side of the world

Peace bro.

Registered
Discussion Starter #55
With his rounded arms and disheveled body, he can only take certain bumps, I watched the dic on sammy did u ? Hes totally different innreal life seems like a good guy, why is tessa not champ?? Wheres don callus?? Is she going to aew with her dad, her ,spears and ftr would be a sweet group. I likeg aew mate , it's the only wrestling show I've watched from the beginning mate and I really like it, but hey each to there own. I get your take onwrestli g it's been shite over here in england , nxt uk is sweet when on I'm goi g nope t year when it's a big event, it's been showing the best matches Tyler bate v pete Dunne fucking great match, WALTER v pete those chops are brutal mate

Take care and keep in touch

Hope everything isb ok on ur side of the world

Peace bro.
Thanks bro. Things are pretty crazy over here haha. I really like your ideas.

Tessa I believe got released because she didn't send in a promo tape or something.

Trust me I liked AEW too. That's why I call them out on their bs because they have everything needed to be a great show if they take themselves more seriously.

Smokin' Da Good Stuff
Thanks bro. Things are pretty crazy over here haha. I really like your ideas.

Tessa I believe got released because she didn't send in a promo tape or something.

Trust me I liked AEW too. That's why I call them out on their bs because they have everything needed to be a great show if they take themselves more seriously.

There tag division is class , so is there singles but the womans is shit , I'll be truthful, shida is class, Penelope Ford has really impressed me, they need a few more established women,EC3 looks like hes going to impact with the good bros and they have went there as there is to many tag teams there, slammiversary we will find out, as MJF and EC3 are so I liar but e 3 is a better wrestler but mic wise there on par mate.

Peace.

Registered
How many times are we gonna have people complain at OP's who actually write more than a paragraph? This is literally the rants section. If you don't want to see people ranting over shit you think is pointless, maybe you shouldn't be in rants? Fucking MORONS.

And yeah, Cassidy is piss. Shite gimmick, shite in ring, no charisma, DEAD.

Registered
What are u guys talking about? Is this sarcasm? He just stands there with his 150lb frame and tacky clothes with that stupid frown on his face.

As far as his wrestling goes, it's not like he's Bret heart or anything. Sure, he can do the standard Indy trash style that most small, men such as himself are expected to but he's nothing special.
That's great you dont like him woohoo lmfao

Plenty of ppl do and see what we see just move on bruh your not changing anyone's mind by talking trash.

Registered
Most are mate, like Sasha is just a blue rinse, but Mandy's is dye, but natural Liv Morgan is lush and my fave, but I've lost 3 lbs doing her work out , she still hasn't had any implants Liv or Mandy in her ass unlike some cough Alexa , my sister has the same problem as Alexa had/s and she has no ass, suppose horses for courses, cool name WCW for hunter in his www days haha not many won't even know that mate, Then Hunter Hearst Helmsley then just triple h n Hunter.

Some douche Liv has no ass ok I said for a tiny white kid it's big.

Goes for sexy asses natural

Liv
Bayley
Mandy
Dana
Sasha
Naomi
Tegan
CJ Perry ( as I watch Rusev s twitch stream, he's so freaking nice, he's said send me my address and he will post a card and pic as he along with Brian Cage , pentagon Jr, Kenny and PAC. Think he give CJ wrong for mentioning rusev name 3 month break as he's on a high contract unlike FTR 600' 300g each a month year, they just said stick it up ya ass haha
My welsh dragon TEGAN NOX, just gutted she's been put in as a filler for IO to lose, unless she drops soon her and kairi with Asuka as champ , we would see some decent wrestling, instead of placing Charlotte and Sasha on nxt.

Msg me back @TerraRising
I'd plow Bayley's booty, no lie

41 - 59 of 59 Posts