Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Well, well, well. This thread seems fitting enough. I'll add my own "you guys suck" thoughts, you know, since a few of us users can't say anything bad, untoward, opposite, hurtful or true, that the Angry Aussies and Opinion Minions don't like to hear about, on that um, the ah, oh yeah, the actual AEW board. They are the AEW's forum filter and opinion obstacle. They know who they are and they know how much I and others despise them... even obtaining my own "unwarranted and wrongful" 3-month ban because of it. They will see this and without a doubt pounce all over it when they do. However, I have them ignore/block, so I'm good. Let's go! (y)

Okay, so, AEW has been a company for about 18 months now. Two PPV's within six months. Then Dynamite on TNT TV debuting in October 2019. So really, we should be calling them a 9-10 month company. You decide.

They all claim to watch ("or not") the TV and PPV's, all along the way, tearing into the company week after week after week. Hundreds of posts screaming, "fuck this company", "they won't last", "it's going to be cancelled" "Tony Khan is a mark, this is his little vanity project", "why do they always show Marko Stunt and Sonny Kiss", "make it believable", "even Jim Cornette says how dumb and unfunny it is, as do other internet (so-called) journalists" and I'll just stop right there. Oh wait... I forgot the one thing they can all agree on...

It's the "I'm done, I can't watch this shit anymore and I won't be coming back" always said either before, during, or after, each show. Heard that a lot? Yeah, so have I. I'll even do you one better. How about this little gem, "I don't need to watch it to know that it sucked because I read the results online". Yeah so, "I don't, but do, watch something I don't like, so maybe if I read about it that will be good enough, no... I must watch it with my own eyes, so that way I'm able to present my, Top-10 100% Indisputable, Unbiased, Opinionated Fact-Checking Stats w/ Charts and Graphs, but right now, if you excuse me, I'll get to that, right after I finish typing up this 5000-word essay proving I'm right!" Whew! That was a long one.

Now, I don't know about anyone else, so I'll speak for myself here and say, unequivocally, the following, I don't eat food I don't like the taste of, I don't drink any alcohol if it's too strong, I don't shop in a store I would never buy clothes from, I don't watch a movie if it's not my favorite genre, I don't watch a particular sport I have no interest in watching, hmm "I don't watch a particular sport I have no interest in watching", is that right, did I really just say, "I don't watch a particular sport I have no interest in watching" I think I did, I did say, "I DON'T WATCH A PARTICULAR SPORT I HAVE NO INTEREST IN WATCHING" Now it makes complete sense!!! If you don't like a person, place, or thing you don't like, then find a person, place, or thing you do like. How could I not see this clue all along!? I sure have wasted a lot of time in my life, doing the things I don't like to do. Really, you guys should take that revelation under advisement and decide for yourselves, if I'm doing something I don't like to do, I can just stop doing it. (y)

How can one take an ounce of what you claim, is in any way, true? Especially when you all preach that your own opinions (from your God himself, Jim Cornette), are in any way, more "valid", or more "right", than any other user on this entire website. I don't know how upside down, or right-side up it is there in the Australian outback. However, what I do know is that you're all cut from the same cloth, sewn by the same worker, from the same cotton-field crop, from the same worker who picked the cotton and finally, the farm owner, who planted the seed. It could also be taking too many 'roo kicks to the head? Maybe you're getting too much sun? Maybe a Dingo ate your baby? ;)

Anyway, there's no point of me going on because I've said it all before and you've heard it all before. I'm sure that will bring the people to their feet. Bravo! Bravo! Now please, help yourselves and be My Guest in the comments below...
You are an absolute Looney Tune, mate. You literally mocked Wood for posting essays whilst writing your own. Next you'll be diagnosing our mental illnesses again, Dr. Garty. You're also being racist which is just wonderful. Did you learn nothing from your ban?

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Quick note for Draw. It's not an avatar of Orange Cassidy. It's an avatar of Bloody Orange Cassidy. :geek:

Man, if you think that was long, I guess you've never read anything that Woody, Chip, Cult and (a new addition to the family, Peter Parker himself), Ozell, has written?! Now, those guys love to write.

Do you know the reasoning behind what I said and why I have been saying this all along? I wrote it, not because I"m complaining, but because it needs to be said and needs to be addressed, so that every user understands. I have been banned multiple times for trying to get this point across. The names I have mentioned above, are the root cause. It's the blatant and constant dismissal, hatred, disregard, bias and nit-picking of anything AEW does, no matter what it is. If something is appreciated by its fans, or in general, it gets ripped apart by the non-fans. If something is horrible, or doesn't get-over with the fans, then the non-fans see it as a feeding-frenzy opportunity to "prove" that the fans, don't know what they're talking about. It is of my opinion, those users hate AEW fans (myself included) more than they hate the product, AEW. That's where the shit-talking should stop. No one needs to put on a diaper, or run to Mommy, just because they believe a user is too soft and doesn't take criticism without crying about it. No, it's the complete opposite.

Everyone has a right to their own opinions. Everyone has a right to not accept those opinions. We can agree to disagree, or disagree separately. We can compromise and see both sides as equal. Would you say those are fair statements? The answer should be, yes. So why is it that within any thread topic, or post, your opinion does not matter? Are you wrong? The answer should be, no. So, why is it that your opinions are wrong and their opinions are right? They have an opinion on everything, some as petty as hating a person's posture, or a person's hair. When you're looking at things as irrelevant as that to talk about, maybe you should stop. Opinions are not facts. Facts have truth behind it. Opinions have feelings behind it. An opinion is neither right, nor is it wrong either.

Hijacking every thread and every user they see as a wrong opinion, takes the discussion into another direction. Instead of talking about a certain subject, the discussion turns into a discussion about nothing, other than back and forth bickering. It brings the discussion to a halt, with post after post of negativity and if you look at most topics, you'll see one of the names above, being the last user to post in that thread. The reason? They keep instigating much further than necessary, until a user eventually just gives up. It doesn't just affect me, it affects the entire board and its users, who are only trying to talk about something that they are interested in.

If your opinions are based solely on something you've only heard, read, or are aware of second-hand information, without watching the product (start to finish), any opinion you may have, is not needed. Whether it's a film, a TV show, reading a book and yes, even a (your words) "fake fighting show", shouldn't be the ones lecturing and berating the other 95% of users, that do watch and do enjoy watching that (your words) "fake fighting show".

I don't know how much more transparent I can be, as to what the underlying issue is.
Haha you wrote another essay and this time it was even worse. Calling people out and running into your echo chamber filled with alleged ignored members must be pretty amazing Garty. I'd tell you to have a long hard think to yourself but apparently when you think this word vomit occurs.

We don't need to preempt every post with "This is my opinion" because that would be fucking stupid. Most humans who use the internet are aware that the views shared on forums are more often than not just opinions. Why can't you get that through that silly skull of yours? At this point I don't even think the AEW super fans want you on their side. You're making the entire fan base look bad and you should absolutely feel embarrassed. I look forward to your next outburst and hopefully I'll see you again in 3 months. 95% of users? Can we all just agree that Garty is very dramatic and makes things far worse than they actually we. The "Angry Aussies" talk positively about AEW more than he does, because every single post he makes is about us.

·
Hiding in the shadows
998 Posts
RACIST?! :ROFLMAO: Forgive me, I thought that Australia had wild kangaroos running around. Hmm, I must have misread that fact in school. So, it's never too hot there, huh? The "Dingo" line was from an episode of Seinfeld. If any of that makes me a racist, then guilty as charged. You seem to play that "racist" card quite a lot here. Also, your line "Did you learn nothing from your ban?" is grammatically incorrect and highly overused. And you say I'm the dramatic one?!

I think I have a pretty good idea of who/what you guys are. I've already nailed Woody to his cross for being a narcissist, by definition and honest opinion, although he won't admit it, which is exactly what a narcissist does. Do you know my background, upbringing, or history? What about my academic studies? Do you know, how or why, I have mental health issues? Go ahead, take a shot in the dark. If you guess correctly, I'll tell you so.

Yes, I mocked Woody for his long essays. You're telling me that he doesn't do that?! Yourself and Chip too?! I wouldn't have had to write anything about the issue, but it keeps on going with you guys. Do you truly believe that there are no other users that view you guys as I have!? WOW! No Mods or Admins are doing anything to stop your bullshit posts. No, of course you don't have to put a disclaimer on your opinions, but holy shit, you guys like to push your opinions on others as Gospel because you guys seem to be always right. Is that not true? You hammer away at users, belittling their likes, thoughts, opinions, etc. baiting them into the argument (not a discussion) that you're slowly creating. They tell you to fuck off (among other things) and to leave them alone, but you guys still persist with "defend your opinion", "what proof do you have", "all you do is bitch about others". Is that not true also? Then, when you've "won" the argument, you report the user for his delinquent, childish and bullying behavior towards you. "I'm gonna tell, I'm gonna tell on you, boo boo boo". How old are you guys? 10? Hypocrisy at its finest. The Boy who cried Wolf. You guys are the fucking problem.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Haha I wasn't even on ignore! Last time I jokingly said you were racist for talking shit about Aussies you had a hissy fit and I knew it would get a reaction again. That's honestly hilarious haha.

By the way, Mr. Garty, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

·
Hiding in the shadows
998 Posts
Haha I wasn't even on ignore! Last time I jokingly said you were racist for talking shit about Aussies you had a hissy fit and I knew it would get a reaction again. That's honestly hilarious haha.

By the way, Mr. Garty, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Yeah, I don't think you were joking at any time about using the word "racist". You have claimed a lot of users to be racist, misogynistic and homophobes, especially in the SpeakingOut thread, Mr. Holier Than Thou Please come down off of your high horse.

Do you include yourself in that dumb comment? Should I respond like you guys do? What makes what I said idiotic, incoherent, irrational and dumb? You're not the only one who can play this game you know.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Yeah, I don't think you were joking at any time about using the word "racist". You have claimed a lot of users to be racist, misogynistic and homophobes, especially in the SpeakingOut thread, Mr. Holier Than Thou Please come down off of your high horse.

Do you include yourself in that dumb comment? Should I respond like you guys do? What makes what I said idiotic, incoherent, irrational and dumb? You're not the only one who can play this game you know.
Haha what? You're making shit up now.

And no, not me. Just you. Because you wrote an essay and 95% of it was you making shit up. You're a Looney Tune, mate. Are we going to address the fact that you had me on ignore until this exact moment? I'm still laughing about it.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
The Jericho rub works on everyone. This week I finally understood the OC hype and as I've gone back through his matches, both AEW and outside I am seeing way too many similarities to superstars of the past. The guy has something unexplainable. Just an endearing charisma that makes him must see TV.
Okay Cult, you got me curious at this point; exactly what past matches of OC's would you recommend to get me to see whatever the hell it is you're seeing? I need to witness this timeline for myself.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Okay Cult, you got me curious at this point; exactly what past matches of OC's would you recommend to get me to see whatever the hell it is you're seeing? I need to witness this timeline for myself.
There's the obvious ones like PAC and Velveteen Dream but he's actually had some really good matches with guys like Peter Avalon, Marko Stunt, Swoggle, Byran Alvarez but my personal favourite and one I think should have ranked higher in last years MOTY rankings was against an indie talent named Johnny Cockstrong. Think Joey Ryan but actually talented. I honestly get The Rock VS Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania vibes from the way they worked the crowd into an absolute frenzy. Honestly when the crowds are back I'm sure you'll understand the hype like I do now

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
There's the obvious ones like PAC and Velveteen Dream but he's actually had some really good matches with guys like Peter Avalon, Marko Stunt, Swoggle, Byran Alvarez but my personal favourite and one I think should have ranked higher in last years MOTY rankings was against an indie talent named Johnny Cockstrong. Think Joey Ryan but actually talented. I honestly get The Rock VS Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania vibes from the way they worked the crowd into an absolute frenzy. Honestly when the crowds are back I'm sure you'll understand the hype like I do now
Off I go then into the great beyond

·
Premium Member
17,078 Posts
Orange Cassidy v Gentleman Jervis: WrestleCircus

That's slapstick. If you hate it, then don't go any further. Serious Orange Cassidy is only good in short bursts. Hilarious Orange Cassidy is at his peak in this match.

·
Hiding in the shadows
998 Posts
Orange Cassidy v Gentleman Jervis: WrestleCircus

That's slapstick. If you hate it, then don't go any further. Serious Orange Cassidy is only good in short bursts. Hilarious Orange Cassidy is at his peak in this match.
This was one of the first few matches I had seen of OC. It does get a little too slow at one point, but it's like Buster Keaton and Jackie Chan, rolled into one. Question... Did he go right from being an "ANT" straight into Orange Cassidy?

·
Hiding in the shadows
998 Posts
Haha what? You're making shit up now.

And no, not me. Just you. Because you wrote an essay and 95% of it was you making shit up. You're a Looney Tune, mate. Are we going to address the fact that you had me on ignore until this exact moment? I'm still laughing about it.
Please Cult, tell me what "shit" I've "made up" and why you're "still laughing" because I unblocked you in this exact moment. You want to know why that is? Please, indulge yourself...

The reason I have unblocked your posts in this thread are because 1) I've talked about you all, so naturally you would respond... 2) When I can't see blocked posts, it makes reading the entire thread almost pointless because some people just seem to be talking to themselves... 3) I'm not the guy who's "bullying" and "belittling" for what's been said in this thread, considering that's always your go-to defense, when someone calls you out, blah, blah, blah. Observations and opinions, yes, but do you hear me calling you guys retarded, stupid, racist, etc? Assholes, sure, but that's just small-talk... 4) I don't know why you guys are so upset about what I say anyway? My criticisms of the hatred you all throw around in most discussions, has absolutely ZERO EFFECT on what you guys post anyway. You have free reign of the board, saying pretty much anything you want, without consequence, but as soon as you engage someone into your discussion argument, that's when you cry foul and play the victim. You guys are a real set of winners. Congratulations "mate". ;)

I have nothing else to say to you personally, or about the issues I have with you guys. As of right now (because you're going to be snarky with your question or comment), yes, I'm putting you back on ignore/block, like a little bitch.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Please Cult, tell me what "shit" I've "made up" and why you're "still laughing" because I unblocked you in this exact moment. You want to know why that is? Please, indulge yourself...

The reason I have unblocked your posts in this thread are because 1) I've talked about you all, so naturally you would respond... 2) When I can't see blocked posts, it makes reading the entire thread almost pointless because some people just seem to be talking to themselves... 3) I'm not the guy who's "bullying" and "belittling" for what's been said in this thread, considering that's always your go-to defense, when someone calls you out, blah, blah, blah. Observations and opinions, yes, but do you hear me calling you guys retarded, stupid, racist, etc? Assholes, sure, but that's just small-talk... 4) I don't know why you guys are so upset about what I say anyway? My criticisms of the hatred you all throw around in most discussions, has absolutely ZERO EFFECT on what you guys post anyway. You have free reign of the board, saying pretty much anything you want, without consequence, but as soon as you engage someone into your discussion argument, that's when you cry foul and play the victim. You guys are a real set of winners. Congratulations "mate". ;)

I have nothing else to say to you personally, or about the issues I have with you guys. As of right now (because you're going to be snarky with your question or comment), yes, I'm putting you back on ignore/block, like a little bitch.
The entire post you made is a concoction of fictitious bullshit. You see things differently to other people, a more exaggerated and over the top view of the world. It would be kinda sad if you didn't come across as such a twat.

You said it, mate. Not me. I'm sure you have and will continue to say plenty of thing about myself and the 'Angry Aussies'. You just can't help yourself.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Australian isn't a race it's a nationality so it would be being xenophobic rather than racist. On a lighter note,rants has been crying out for a good feud so I'm grabbing some popcorn and a willingness to read essays.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Australian isn't a race it's a nationality so it would be being xenophobic rather than racist. On a lighter note,rants has been crying out for a good feud so I'm grabbing some popcorn and a willingness to read essays.
I'm aware. I jokingly said it to him once when he was talking shit about Aussies and he popped up in my dm's ranting about what racism is and isn't. The poor guy takes everything way too seriously.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm aware. I jokingly said it to him once when he was talking shit about Aussies and he popped up in my dm's ranting about what racism is and isn't. The poor guy takes everything way
I'm aware. I jokingly said it to him once when he was talking shit about Aussies and he popped up in my dm's ranting about what racism is and isn't. The poor guy takes everything way too seriously.
Imagine the real life fury that compels you to direct message on a wrestling forum

21 - 40 of 59 Posts