Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had enough. AEW Kool-Aid drinkers are cancer to wrestling. Fuck you

QUOTE="MoxAsylum, post: 78283463, member: 741396"]
Used to think this guy was cringe but he’s looking like a star in this feud with Jericho. This serious side that he’s shown is awesome..Honestly I feel like he should separate from the best friends and have his own theme music too...
[/QUOTE]

No shithead....

You used to think he was cringe? Well guess what lots of potential viewers are gonna think when they see that Indy trash, twig with a stupid lame gimmick to boot fueding and actually getting the better of your company crown jewel...Chris Jericho. A guy who's look is so bad that that he would look out of place in the YouTube Trampoline Wrestling Federation.

You weren't wrong. He is cringe and still is today and always will be. It seems that Cassidy didn't get better, you just got brainwashed the longer you watched this crap show just like the rest. Brainwashed into thinking that the this crap show is actually good.

I Laughed my fucking ass off at "looks like a star". Hahahahah... that comment really made my blood boil. I think you need to rub that shit out of your eyes buddy. Having it up Orange Cassidy's ass all day will do that to you.

In what world is this good booking? You fucking poser fans don't give a shit about this company succeeding. You just want to be fanboys of a fake ass WCW wannabe show. Yes men are fake men.

Could you imagine Orang Cassidy vs The Rock? HHH? Austin? The bar has already been lowered with AEW. We honestly would have been better without AEW sucking up all the stars

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
The Jericho rub works on everyone. This week I finally understood the OC hype and as I've gone back through his matches, both AEW and outside I am seeing way too many similarities to superstars of the past. The guy has something unexplainable. Just an endearing charisma that makes him must see TV.

·
Premium Member
17,078 Posts
Imagine being so angry and unable to voice your opinion on fake wrestling without cursing and insulting someone you have to make a rant.

And, yelling at @MoxAsylum for liking something? That's a first and last all in one.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Man I’m so hurt by this thread! ROFL......Orange Cassidy has grown on me, don’t like it? That’s your opinion bro. This Jericho feud has helped me to understand his character, he just needs to add some muscle
So proud of you man haha. As long as you do not make a thread praising stunt we're cool

·
Southern Pride
3,385 Posts
Doesn't Orange Cassidy have like the best selling merch. in AEW or some other stat? At least that is what I think has been mentioned before several times.

I never get the point of attacking people for liking a product or wrestler. Let people be happy and enjoy what they like. It's a refreshing change from the majority acting like they have miserable and depressing real lives that they are here to vent about through wrestling discussions judging from their posts.

Reactions: Garty

·
Registered
872 Posts
Yep. And as desperate and sad as the other two “members” were, he’s still the worst. At least the other two dipshits were semi entertaining.
Damn. As much trouble as those guys caused, I'm oddly still kind of glad for every familiar avatar/user name I see. Anything pre-pandemic I'm thankful to see, lol

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Doesn't Orange Cassidy have like the best selling merch. in AEW or some other stat? At least that is what I think has been mentioned before several times.

I never get the point of attacking people for liking a product or wrestler. Let people be happy and enjoy what they like. It's a refreshing change from the majority acting like they have miserable and depressing real lives that they are here to vent about through wrestling discussions judging from their posts.
Don't project your beta shit on me

·
Southern Pride
3,385 Posts
Don't project your beta shit on me
Whatever you say. You must have some serious real life issues to be this worked up on a forum that you are fortunate to be anonymous on. Go play outside.

·
Hiding in the shadows
998 Posts
Well, well, well. This thread seems fitting enough. I'll add my own "you guys suck" thoughts, you know, since a few of us users can't say anything bad, untoward, opposite, hurtful or true, that the Angry Aussies and Opinion Minions don't like to hear about, on that um, the ah, oh yeah, the actual AEW board. They are the AEW's forum filter and opinion obstacle. They know who they are and they know how much I and others despise them... even obtaining my own "unwarranted and wrongful" 3-month ban because of it. They will see this and without a doubt pounce all over it when they do. However, I have them ignore/block, so I'm good. Let's go! (y)

Okay, so, AEW has been a company for about 18 months now. Two PPV's within six months. Then Dynamite on TNT TV debuting in October 2019. So really, we should be calling them a 9-10 month company. You decide.

They all claim to watch ("or not") the TV and PPV's, all along the way, tearing into the company week after week after week. Hundreds of posts screaming, "fuck this company", "they won't last", "it's going to be cancelled" "Tony Khan is a mark, this is his little vanity project", "why do they always show Marko Stunt and Sonny Kiss", "make it believable", "even Jim Cornette says how dumb and unfunny it is, as do other internet (so-called) journalists" and I'll just stop right there. Oh wait... I forgot the one thing they can all agree on...

It's the "I'm done, I can't watch this shit anymore and I won't be coming back" always said either before, during, or after, each show. Heard that a lot? Yeah, so have I. I'll even do you one better. How about this little gem, "I don't need to watch it to know that it sucked because I read the results online". Yeah so, "I don't, but do, watch something I don't like, so maybe if I read about it that will be good enough, no... I must watch it with my own eyes, so that way I'm able to present my, Top-10 100% Indisputable, Unbiased, Opinionated Fact-Checking Stats w/ Charts and Graphs, but right now, if you excuse me, I'll get to that, right after I finish typing up this 5000-word essay proving I'm right!" Whew! That was a long one.

Now, I don't know about anyone else, so I'll speak for myself here and say, unequivocally, the following, I don't eat food I don't like the taste of, I don't drink any alcohol if it's too strong, I don't shop in a store I would never buy clothes from, I don't watch a movie if it's not my favorite genre, I don't watch a particular sport I have no interest in watching, hmm "I don't watch a particular sport I have no interest in watching", is that right, did I really just say, "I don't watch a particular sport I have no interest in watching" I think I did, I did say, "I DON'T WATCH A PARTICULAR SPORT I HAVE NO INTEREST IN WATCHING" Now it makes complete sense!!! If you don't like a person, place, or thing you don't like, then find a person, place, or thing you do like. How could I not see this clue all along!? I sure have wasted a lot of time in my life, doing the things I don't like to do. Really, you guys should take that revelation under advisement and decide for yourselves, if I'm doing something I don't like to do, I can just stop doing it. (y)

How can one take an ounce of what you claim, is in any way, true? Especially when you all preach that your own opinions (from your God himself, Jim Cornette), are in any way, more "valid", or more "right", than any other user on this entire website. I don't know how upside down, or right-side up it is there in the Australian outback. However, what I do know is that you're all cut from the same cloth, sewn by the same worker, from the same cotton-field crop, from the same worker who picked the cotton and finally, the farm owner, who planted the seed. It could also be taking too many 'roo kicks to the head? Maybe you're getting too much sun? Maybe a Dingo ate your baby? ;)

Anyway, there's no point of me going on because I've said it all before and you've heard it all before. I'm sure that will bring the people to their feet. Bravo! Bravo! Now please, help yourselves and be My Guest in the comments below...

·
Premium Member
17,078 Posts
Well, well, well. This thread seems fitting enough. I'll add my own "you guys suck" thoughts, you know, since a few of us users can't say anything bad, untoward, opposite, hurtful or true, that the Angry Aussies and Opinion Minions don't like to hear about, on that um, the ah, oh yeah, the actual AEW board. They are the AEW's forum filter and opinion obstacle. They know who they are and they know how much I and others despise them... even obtaining my own "unwarranted and wrongful" 3-month ban because of it. They will see this and without a doubt pounce all over it when they do. However, I have them ignore/block, so I'm good. Let's go! (y)

Okay, so, AEW has been a company for about 18 months now. Two PPV's within six months. Then Dynamite on TNT TV debuting in October 2019. So really, we should be calling them a 9-10 month company. You decide.

They all claim to watch ("or not") the TV and PPV's, all along the way, tearing into the company week after week after week. Hundreds of posts screaming, "fuck this company", "they won't last", "it's going to be cancelled" "Tony Khan is a mark, this is his little vanity project", "why do they always show Marko Stunt and Sonny Kiss", "make it believable", "even Jim Cornette says how dumb and unfunny it is, as do other internet (so-called) journalists" and I'll just stop right there. Oh wait... I forgot the one thing they can all agree on...

It's the "I'm done, I can't watch this shit anymore and I won't be coming back" always said either before, during, or after, each show. Heard that a lot? Yeah, so have I. I'll even do you one better. How about this little gem, "I don't need to watch it to know that it sucked because I read the results online". Yeah so, "I don't, but do, watch something I don't like, so maybe if I read about it that will be good enough, no... I must watch it with my own eyes, so that way I'm able to present my, Top-10 100% Indisputable, Unbiased, Opinionated Fact-Checking Stats w/ Charts and Graphs, but right now, if you excuse me, I'll get to that, right after I finish typing up this 5000-word essay proving I'm right!" Whew! That was a long one.

Now, I don't know about anyone else, so I'll speak for myself here and say, unequivocally, the following, I don't eat food I don't like the taste of, I don't drink any alcohol if it's too strong, I don't shop in a store I would never buy clothes from, I don't watch a movie if it's not my favorite genre, I don't watch a particular sport I have no interest in watching, hmm "I don't watch a particular sport I have no interest in watching", is that right, did I really just say, "I don't watch a particular sport I have no interest in watching" I think I did, I did say, "I DON'T WATCH A PARTICULAR SPORT I HAVE NO INTEREST IN WATCHING" Now it makes complete sense!!! If you don't like a person, place, or thing you don't like, then find a person, place, or thing you do like. How could I not see this clue all along!? I sure have wasted a lot of time in my life, doing the things I don't like to do. Really, you guys should take that revelation under advisement and decide for yourselves, if I'm doing something I don't like to do, I can just stop doing it. (y)

How can one take an ounce of what you claim, is in any way, true? Especially when you all preach that your own opinions (from your God himself, Jim Cornette), are in any way, more "valid", or more "right", than any other user on this entire website. I don't know how upside down, or right-side up it is there in the Australian outback. However, what I do know is that you're all cut from the same cloth, sewn by the same worker, from the same cotton-field crop, from the same worker who picked the cotton and finally, the farm owner, who planted the seed. It could also be taking too many 'roo kicks to the head? Maybe you're getting too much sun? Maybe a Dingo ate your baby? ;)

Anyway, there's no point of me going on because I've said it all before and you've heard it all before. I'm sure that will bring the people to their feet. Bravo! Bravo! Now please, help yourselves and be My Guest in the comments below...
Shut up with preempting all your posts with crap.

Also, I agree on the 9-10 moniker. And, I don't think Dingos eat babies.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Didn't read and wont read. No man with a Cassidy avatar has an opinion worth reading

·
Hiding in the shadows
998 Posts
@Garty wtf is wrong with you? Imagine writing such a novel complaining about what other people think about a fake fighting show. Pathetic.
Quick note for Draw. It's not an avatar of Orange Cassidy. It's an avatar of Bloody Orange Cassidy. :geek:

Man, if you think that was long, I guess you've never read anything that Woody, Chip, Cult and (a new addition to the family, Peter Parker himself), Ozell, has written?! Now, those guys love to write.

Do you know the reasoning behind what I said and why I have been saying this all along? I wrote it, not because I"m complaining, but because it needs to be said and needs to be addressed, so that every user understands. I have been banned multiple times for trying to get this point across. The names I have mentioned above, are the root cause. It's the blatant and constant dismissal, hatred, disregard, bias and nit-picking of anything AEW does, no matter what it is. If something is appreciated by its fans, or in general, it gets ripped apart by the non-fans. If something is horrible, or doesn't get-over with the fans, then the non-fans see it as a feeding-frenzy opportunity to "prove" that the fans, don't know what they're talking about. It is of my opinion, those users hate AEW fans (myself included) more than they hate the product, AEW. That's where the shit-talking should stop. No one needs to put on a diaper, or run to Mommy, just because they believe a user is too soft and doesn't take criticism without crying about it. No, it's the complete opposite.

Everyone has a right to their own opinions. Everyone has a right to not accept those opinions. We can agree to disagree, or disagree separately. We can compromise and see both sides as equal. Would you say those are fair statements? The answer should be, yes. So why is it that within any thread topic, or post, your opinion does not matter? Are you wrong? The answer should be, no. So, why is it that your opinions are wrong and their opinions are right? They have an opinion on everything, some as petty as hating a person's posture, or a person's hair. When you're looking at things as irrelevant as that to talk about, maybe you should stop. Opinions are not facts. Facts have truth behind it. Opinions have feelings behind it. An opinion is neither right, nor is it wrong either.

Hijacking every thread and every user they see as a wrong opinion, takes the discussion into another direction. Instead of talking about a certain subject, the discussion turns into a discussion about nothing, other than back and forth bickering. It brings the discussion to a halt, with post after post of negativity and if you look at most topics, you'll see one of the names above, being the last user to post in that thread. The reason? They keep instigating much further than necessary, until a user eventually just gives up. It doesn't just affect me, it affects the entire board and its users, who are only trying to talk about something that they are interested in.

If your opinions are based solely on something you've only heard, read, or are aware of second-hand information, without watching the product (start to finish), any opinion you may have, is not needed. Whether it's a film, a TV show, reading a book and yes, even a (your words) "fake fighting show", shouldn't be the ones lecturing and berating the other 95% of users, that do watch and do enjoy watching that (your words) "fake fighting show".

I don't know how much more transparent I can be, as to what the underlying issue is.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts