Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Maybe Iron woman match with the story building up to it being rosa claiming that baker doesn't have the in ring ability to match her for a whole hour

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
34,776 Posts
I think Riho can be next in line after Ruby, then you can have Shida turn more vicious/heel (maybe on Riho and then go for her rematch). They can start building Rosa/DMD in January.
Nope, because going by rankings, Shida is 15-1, so when Ruby loses, Rosa is next, then Shida is next, then Jade will be next. This is why their rankings are so fucking stupid. They booked themselves into a corner.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
20,989 Posts
Nope, because going by rankings, Shida is 15-1, so when Ruby loses, Rosa is next, then Shida is next, then Jade will be next. This is why their rankings are so fucking stupid. They booked themselves into a corner.
Not neccessarily.

They just have Rosa lose with Baker costing her the matches because Baker doesn't want to face her.

Youd only complain if there were no rankings and they kept Rosa/Baker apart for 6 further months.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
34,776 Posts
Not neccessarily.

They just have Rosa lose with Baker costing her the matches because Baker doesn't want to face her.

Youd only complain if there were no rankings and they kept Rosa/Baker apart for 6 further months.
Rankings or no rankings, I would have said Thunder Rosa needs to be after Ruby. The Shida feud was one sided and uninspiring, Statlander just lost, and Jade isn't ready. After a long feud between Britt and Rosa, Jade could step up after x amount of months of wrestling longer matches and end her reign.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Rankings or no rankings, I would have said Thunder Rosa needs to be after Ruby. The Shida feud was one sided and uninspiring, Statlander just lost, and Jade isn't ready. After a long feud between Britt and Rosa, Jade could step up after x amount of months of wrestling longer matches and end her reign.
Jade needs to be kept away from the title scene until she is ready, still too green in the ring and her promo game is poor, still a work in progress.

·
Registered
325 Posts
This is kind of why they need to establish a Wrestlemania PPV.

Give a PPV where the biggest feuds can’t built too. WWE have the Starrcade copyright, don’t they?
They do until 2027/28. If WWE is sold by then, I don’t see the new owners being that petty about WCW, that they will want up every trademark so no one else can have it. So I can see Cody buying it off the new owners before then. Or getting it when it expires.

Full Gear isn’t that big of a deal compared to the rest, so that can easily be slotted out. My theory has always been, they purposely don’t make it a Double or Nothing level ppv, in case they get Starrcade. Cody has been drip feeding in the public for a while, about wanting to get it.

Every year since 2017, around September 18-21 WWE usually announce their Starrcade house show for late November/early December.

So if they announce it this month, I see Cody being asked about it in media interviews around Arthur Ashe time, where he will use that opportunity to make noises again about wanting it back. Or even the week of the live event itself, around December.

Cody does this every year around The Great American Bash. A fan will tweet him saying, I wish you had the rights.

Cody then does this

1. Quote tweets and says I wish I had it but business is business

2. Twitter responds in their droves by saying how classy he is, and we respect you and how humble you are.

3. Public consensus turns to - “Look how classy Cody is, just give him his dads stuff”

4. Those tweets become news articles about those tweets, and gets the public conversation going about “Should WWE give Cody Starrcade”

5. Cycle repeats July - September - December.

Cody is so smart about this. July and November are when he makes the right noises about his dads creations, to ensure public perception sides with him to get them back.

Hopefully it pays off.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts