Wrestling Forum banner
2481 - 2500 of 2519 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Listen to TK get excited and then tell me you don’t get excited either

guy is a good promoter

god bless you Tony Khan. His excitement towards the business resonates.

Even during his announcements before, during or after his shows, he’s so excited and enthusiastic about his product. He’s jumping up and down, stomping his feet as if he were a fan! I just love it.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
But why is Danielson on the buy in? I have zero problem with top stars being on that type of lead-in show, but it seems like that is one of the things that would get me to tune in after watching the buy in, instead of one less thing to care about on Rampage.

I dunno

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
But why is Danielson on the buy in? I have zero problem with top stars being on that type of lead-in show, but it seems like that is one of the things that would get me to tune in after watching the buy in, instead of one less thing to care about on Rampage.

I dunno
I have a feeling the match will start on YouTube and carry over to the start of Rampage. Tony Khan is counting on the match to be an amazing spectacle that will lead fans to want to see the conclusion on Rampage.

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Banging Lucha Bros vs. Laredo Kid/Vikingo Jr. match from the weekend. Ref sucks but the match is amazing and Vikingo rivals Fenix in the insanity dept.

Max Caster calls out The Rock in his latest freestyle rap for TMZ and challenges Dwayne to meet him in the AEW ring. Imagine.

·
Registered
14,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,495 ·
Just want to point out this is the sort of BS that always happens with new debuts - and this is the thing AEW has avoided brilliantly so far IMO

nothing worse than a new debut getting a major title shot

when people have a problem with signing ‘ex-whatever’ - its usually because of this reason

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
16,374 Posts
Just want to point out this is the sort of BS that always happens with new debuts - and this is the thing AEW has avoided brilliantly so far IMO

nothing worse than a new debut getting a major title shot

when people have a problem with signing ‘ex-whatever’ - its usually because of this reason
It doesn't help that those incoming debutants for Impact are annoying, mediocre talents in spite of their overhype.

2481 - 2500 of 2519 Posts