Wrestling Forum banner
2441 - 2460 of 2567 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
I don't care how bloated the roster is. You pick up Kevin Steen no matter what, also Zayn whenever his contract is up. An unchained Steen is money.
I know the feud between them has been done 1000 times but could you imagine an unchained heel Steen vs an unchained babyface Zayn feud in AEW. The matches and segments would be next level IMO.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Fightful reporting Kevin Owens contract up January next year, him and Sami (contract up this year) are the 2 I really really would die to see in AEW as they are true pro wrestlers. Anyone else after that would just be a nice surprise to me, those two are the ones i'd love to see.
I agree! So pumped because I feel like it will happen. Come on!!!

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I know the feud between them has been done 1000 times but could you imagine an unchained heel Steen vs an unchained babyface Zayn feud in AEW. The matches and segments would be next level IMO.
I don´t even watch WWE and I have no interest to see Owens/Sami ever again. Just keep them apart as far as possible.

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
I've only watched this guy wrestle in this year's MLW Battle Riot but I think he's got potential.

He is outstanding in the ring. In signing Garcia, Yuta and Moriarty they have acquired arguably the three best young indie talents. All three are very technically proficient and not the spot monkey types many associate with the indies. These guys are great for filling out the roster, have great upside and no 'ex WWE' tag attached so can be turned into pseudo-homegrown AEW guys like Darby, Jungle Boy and MJF since so few know they existed before now.

·
Hiding in the shadows
2,127 Posts
In real life or in character it doesn't matter, the guy still sounds and looks stupid. I never understood what WWE saw in this guy.
Isn't his character supposed to mimic Joaquin Phoenix's portrayal of the 'Joker' character? Too bad Seth doesn't have the acting chops to pull it off.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
16,231 Posts
I mean, it's consistent with Seth Rollins's character being a delusional, over-the-top, arrogant heel.

In real life or in character it doesn't matter, the guy still sounds and looks stupid. I never understood what WWE saw in this guy.
They see an excellent wrestler who has plenty of charisma and has become pretty good on the mic recently (who's also improved his character work since late 2019) :)

Kenny Omega vs Seth Rollins is still a dream match of mine!

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
Arrogant Bliss
4,791 Posts
anyone else think excalibur is annoying? reminds me of Mauro Ranallo (you don't want to remind me of Mauro Ranallo).

2441 - 2460 of 2567 Posts