Wrestling Forum banner
2421 - 2440 of 2567 Posts

·
Registered
9,910 Posts

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
20,989 Posts
It's crazy to me that Punk and Bryan are both older than Hall and Nash when they went and signed for WCW.

But both are the same age as Hogan and Savage when they went.

Adam Cole was also in NXT longer than Hall and Nash were both on the WWF roster.

Time is an incredible thing.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
It's crazy to me that Punk and Bryan are both older than Hall and Nash when they went and signed for WCW.

But both are the same age as Hogan and Savage when they went.

Adam Cole was also in NXT longer than Hall and Nash were both on the WWF roster.

Time is an incredible thing.
Better lifestyles and changes in nutrition and exercise means people are staying younger longer than previous generations. Just the fact most people dont smoke these days makes a big difference.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Better lifestyles and changes in nutrition and exercise means people are staying younger longer than previous generations. Just the fact most people dont smoke these days makes a big difference.
Yep. I'm in my early 50s but eat right, don't smoke or drink, and run regularly. I still look like I did when I was in my 30s while my harder living classmates look like warmed over death. Being in your 40s/50s ain't what it used to be.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Fightful reporting Kevin Owens contract up January next year, him and Sami (contract up this year) are the 2 I really really would die to see in AEW as they are true pro wrestlers. Anyone else after that would just be a nice surprise to me, those two are the ones i'd love to see.
Both are good wrestlers but with a talented roster AEW already has where will both fit. Thats the the question.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Fightful reporting Kevin Owens contract up January next year, him and Sami (contract up this year) are the 2 I really really would die to see in AEW as they are true pro wrestlers. Anyone else after that would just be a nice surprise to me, those two are the ones i'd love to see.
Kevin deleted this tweet that coordinates to Mount Rushmore meaning Him, Adam Cole and The Young Bucks.

2421 - 2440 of 2567 Posts