·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Re: AEW Discussion Thread

Is Sonny non-binary?

Edit found this

I'd reupholster his guts for sure
I wonder if Sonny's a giver or taker....:hmm

(HEY SHUT UP, THE SHIELD THREADS DID THIS TOO!! :mj2)

·
Premium Member
4,066 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts

One of the comments on that Jericho pic says "Omega can suck the farts out of your ass" lol. Calm down mate :lol
AEW is already better than WWE from not aiming it just at kids. I mean Mox taking a puff of a cig is not PG friendly. We've had blood, bad words, and smoking from the top stars.

·
Registered
4,761 Posts

competition is good...the wwe desperately needs this. Didn't think all or nothing was a home run or anything like that, but it served it's purpose and I look forward to seeing more. More spotlights on who the 'big name players' are gonna be, maybe some more explanation to who even someone like the young bucks are...

To me, it's all about the tv show and how AEW presents itself which will make or break.

Like I'm not really interested in paying $50 for anything AEW makes until the tv show comes out and i become more invested in certain things. Like right now the only thing I'm looking forward to is seeing Moxley's progression...Jericho's involvement...and maybe the rhodes brother teaming (hopefully leading to something).

but there's time...and that's what the TV show is for.

·
Premium Member
4,066 Posts

Some criticism though, I hope the entrance titantrons/video packages get a bit better. They seem very WWE like at the moment. Like Adam Page was a horse...

Once they get some more footage I hope they make entrance videos like back in the day. Real footage on loop. Not just a horse or name text flashing.

Reactions: patpat

·
Registered
1,507 Posts

If MJF isn't already drawing up his promo for All Out in Chicago with Cult of Personality playing before then cutting a Shawn Michaels Montreal 2005 style "who's your daddy Chicago" I am going to be very disappointed.

Hell if I was any aspiring heel in that locker room, the second Chicago was announced for All Out I would have been straight to Tony's office pitching that because if anyone was to do it, no matter what else happened that night, they would be the talk of the damn wrestling community the next day. Imagine the nuclear heat of Cult of Personality playing, someone walking out with wrists taped and hood of a zipper up, head down and arms out, crowd losing it, and then pulling the hood down and it's a laughing MJF or whoever haha. Grab a mic, "who's your daddy, Chicago"

NUCLEAR HEAT !!

121 - 140 of 3594 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.