Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 2420 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I’m going to watch Full Gear on FITE. But FITE needs to step its game up when it comes to streaming AEW shows. Considered I have had no problem streaming ALL IN, WK13, and the G1 Climax 29 finals on FITE live, that I’ve had trouble with the AEW shows on there when I’m trying to watch them live bothers me.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
YAY for Mox vs Omega being confirmed (again lol). I hope we get some firey promos from them on the weekly shows :mark: I can't wait to see Mox unleash some great mic work!!

·
Le Champion
18,645 Posts
Fuuuuuuck me, I really CANNOT afford to try and go to this PPV... but the thought of seeing Omega vs. Mox in person might just be too good to pass up. I'm less than 2 hours from Baltimore too...

Christ AEW is spoiling me so much right now I love it. :lol

·
Registered
856 Posts
I'm glad we're getting Mox/Omega but can't say I'm nearly as excited this time around for the announcement. I'm sure that'll change once tv comes and we get proper build up. We're probably also going to get PAC/Hangman here too, and as excited as I was for that match announced at DON, again, out of their control, but that same excitement ain't there until I get some build up on tv. Jericho/Cody seems like the only plausible World title route to go here as well, but we'll see if they choose any other route.

·
Training to be a Grappler
2,319 Posts
If anyone is near or around the Baltimore area, there is a restaurant named Jimmy's that does WWE bus trips, I am sure they may have something available for this.

Just an idea if you don't get tickets day 1

·
Registered
22,858 Posts
Anyone expecting a tournament for the #1 contender match at Full Gear?
This would be a great way to start off their weeklies and I really hope they go this way.
They already have a tag team tournament that will start when TV starts. You don't really want 2 different tournaments going on at the same time. Plus Jericho has a defense on their 3rd show in Philly on 10/16 before Full Gear.

·
Le Champion
18,645 Posts
Anyone expecting a tournament for the #1 contender match at Full Gear?
This would be a great way to start off their weeklies and I really hope they go this way.
They already have a tag team tournament that will start when TV starts. You don't really want 2 different tournaments going on at the same time. Plus Jericho has a defense on their 3rd show in Philly on 10/16 before Full Gear.
What Stinger said. That would be too many tournaments going on at once.

Al of us are expecting Jericho vs. Cody at Full Gear which I'm totally on board with. Anything else would surprise me.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I was hoping Mini Triple H's win over Spears was meant to build him up in order to start the MJF feud and elevate him, as opposed to booking himself in a title match. But here we are.

Full Gear looks like a filler PPV. If that main event doesn't end with MJF turning on Mini Triple H, then this is a waste of our time.

·
Registered
8,575 Posts
Cody/Jericho title match officially set for Full Gear.
I dont understand why they would announce this now and not have a storyline on tv. I guess we're 4 weeks away lol. This is good cus of course Cody will lose and this will further is baby face

Spears will prob get in the way

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
I was hoping Mini Triple H's win over Spears was meant to build him up in order to start the MJF feud and elevate him, as opposed to booking himself in a title match. But here we are.

Full Gear looks like a filler PPV. If that main event doesn't end with MJF turning on Mini Triple H, then this is a waste of our time.
Remind me who Cody beat ?

Also Cody did not book himself like this, they all decided that he was the best choice.

61 - 80 of 2420 Posts