Wrestling Forum banner

441 - 460 of 2420 Posts

·
Registered
11,825 Posts
Issue with Britt is that she's still active as a dentist - so she's part time. Do you really want your champion and women's face to be a part time wrestler. Kayfabe wise I mean it makes the rest of your division look pretty crummy they can't beat somebody with a day job.

·
Le Champion
18,711 Posts
Jesus fuck that ending on Dynamite made me even MORE excited for this Saturday my god :sodone

·
Registered
24,396 Posts
So officially:

*Jericho vs. Cody
*Mox vs. Omega
*PAC vs. Hangman
*Bucks vs. LAX
*Riho vs. Sakura
*Lucha Brothers vs. Private Party vs. SCU
*Bea vs. Baker

Potential:

*Spears vs. Janela

Honestly as long as the main matches deliver (Cody vs. Jericho and Omega vs. Mox) this show will be a success. Everthing else will just be gravy.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
So officially:

*Jericho vs. Cody
*Mox vs. Omega
*PAC vs. Hangman
*Bucks vs. LAX
*Riho vs. Sakura
*Lucha Brothers vs. Private Party vs. SCU
*Bea vs. Baker

Potential:

*Spears vs. Janela

Honestly as long as the main matches deliver (Cody vs. Jericho and Omega vs. Mox) this show will be a success. Everthing else will just be gravy.
That's got to be a dead cert now after tonight.

I be shocked if we don't get Hager's debut match on the card and maybe a 6 man tag for the pre show

·
Le Champion
18,711 Posts
Those exchanges between Riho and Sakura were awesome towards the end of the match. Made me way more excited for their title bout.

·
Registered
12,663 Posts
I was going to say I didn’t think they did a great job of building for the PPV, but those last 5 minutes were chaotic and hooked me for Saturday more so.

·
Lucas Landslide
1,700 Posts
I think Janela vs Spears will be on the pre show.

6 matches on the main card and 2 on the pre show.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
I think Janela vs Spears will be on the pre show.

6 matches on the main card and 2 on the pre show.
Is it four hours for everything including the pre show. Or is it a hour for pre show and 4 hours for the main card.

I'm guessing with the card it's 4 hours and a extra hour for the pre show.

·
C Mac G
6,063 Posts
Spending my $50 on the show as well, the card is looking STACKED, I hope this PPV does a better buyrate than All Out, will be interesting to see the effects TV has on the buyrate. You can argue having more content is going to make people less excited for the show and willing to spend $50, but I think they've done a phenomenal job in building the show.

·
Registered
12,663 Posts
I would assume it's a 1 hour pre show and a 4 hour PPV like their other PPV shows has been.

Spears got crickets when he came out tonight. Janela going to have to carry the crowd reactions in that match. He is more than capable of doing that.

·
Le Champion
18,711 Posts
What to do with the rest of the roster for the PPV... if anything? I imagine Hager and MJF will be in their respective guys corners for the main event. Then we have:

Best Friends & Orange Cassidy
Darby Allin
Jimmy Havoc
Jack Evans & Angelico
Dark Order
Sammy Guevara
Kip Sabian
Jurassic Express

Easy to throw together a 6-man for the Buy In. Something like Darby & Jurassic Express vs. Kip Sabian & Hybrid 2.

441 - 460 of 2420 Posts