Wrestling Forum banner

2401 - 2420 of 2420 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Theyre gonna be smart about how they use him. Theyve been super smart so far.
Ive been super curious if hes had regular wrestling matches. Does he know how to wrestle? Im too lazy to look it up. I love him a lot and want him to hold the title one day.

Yeah, youll find out if its me soon enough.
I haven't seen but supposedly he can go in ring. Hard no on world title though in his current state. If they eventually work a story with him that he gets called out for his laziness etc and a champ challenges him then give him a great showing where he tries his ass off, has a good match where you're convinced he's gonna do it but ultimately loses. Kind of like 123-Kid vs Bret Hart back on Raw in 93 or 94.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I feel like they’re setting OC up to do something big. On all his old matches I’ve seen, the other wrestlers played along, he gives them a slow soft kick to the shin and they do it back, he gives a half ass slow chop, they do it back. But in AEW, he did it and well, the Bucks looked at him like he was crazy and laid him out, Pac laid him out. OC gonna have to realize he has to start bringing it.

Or they could just keep doing what they’re doing for a good laugh every other Wednesday night. Which is cool too. I loved that one time he dove outside and when he came back in the ref picked up his shades and put them back on him lol.

·
Registered
22,858 Posts
I feel like they’re setting OC up to do something big. On all his old matches I’ve seen, the other wrestlers played along, he gives them a slow soft kick to the shin and they do it back, he gives a half ass slow chop, they do it back. But in AEW, he did it and well, the Bucks looked at him like he was crazy and laid him out, Pac laid him out. OC gonna have to realize he has to start bringing it.

Or they could just keep doing what they’re doing for a good laugh every other Wednesday night. Which is cool too. I loved that one time he dove outside and when he came back in the ref picked up his shades and put them back on him lol.
While AEW can be silly at times, on the indy scene there were no restrictions meaning you could be as silly and stupid as you want. With AEW being on TNT, there needs to be a little more thought behind it. So far everyone has just treated him as annoyance, as they should. No one should sell or play along with his antics.

But you're right, one day, someone is going to fire him up, and he'll show what he can really do. And for his character, it'll be a big moment when it happens. I've said he could be AEW's Santino. Remember when Santino damn near won the Rumble and the Chamber? OC could get spots like that one day.

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
A little Orange Cassidy goes a long way. I've seen him in different places and he doesn't really wow with anything he does. He's not the worst wrestler but he's average at best and mostly a gimmick guy.

·
Registered
421 Posts
While AEW can be silly at times, on the indy scene there were no restrictions meaning you could be as silly and stupid as you want. With AEW being on TNT, there needs to be a little more thought behind it. So far everyone has just treated him as annoyance, as they should. No one should sell or play along with his antics.

But you're right, one day, someone is going to fire him up, and he'll show what he can really do. And for his character, it'll be a big moment when it happens. I've said he could be AEW's Santino. Remember when Santino damn near won the Rumble and the Chamber? OC could get spots like that one day.
Yeah totally agree. I'm become a fan of the guy but that first time when the Bucks took his shin kicks, I'm waiting on them to play along, and they gave him the double superkick, that's exactly what was needed.

They can really set up him for huge spot in the future like what you're talking about. I don't know what the situation will be, but if done right, I can see it getting an monster huge pop.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Im going to be honest. Im used to people doing stuff for me. Out of the kindness of their hearts.
Lol! It's seriously easier typing it in the search bar than it is to reply to our posts! You're more of a troll than looper!

Starting to think your avi is your sister or something and you're a bald fat dude irl

Google "orange cassidy wrestling matches youtube" or since you're lazy just copy it from my post haha.

·
526 Posts
Lol! It's seriously easier typing it in the search bar than it is to reply to our posts! You're more of a troll than looper!

Starting to think your avi is your sister or something and you're a bald fat dude irl

Google "orange cassidy wrestling matches youtube" or since you're lazy just copy it from my post haha.
Hahaha. No its me But that was hilarious. Ur stubborn. I guess ill have to look it to myself one day.

·
526 Posts
thats not a bad idea... im gonna make a new account pretending to be a hot chick and get desperate lonely wrestling nerds in their 30s to do things for me too.
No. I mean IRL. Trust me... Im a brat but a very sweet brat. People do stuff out of the sweetness of their hearts for me. Not so much online. Especially when Im new... no one believes this is me or that Im actually nice.

·
526 Posts
I actually gave full gear a 6/10

I predicted that it would be an 8/10 but the Britt Baker preshow and Shawn Spears match took a whole point off for each match. They have better and more deserving talent for those spots.
Also this was their worst flowing ppv so far. They usually are really good at lining up matches but this just felt sloppy.

·
Registered
468 Posts
No. I mean IRL. Trust me... Im a brat but a very sweet brat. People do stuff out of the sweetness of their hearts for me. Not so much online. Especially when Im new... no one believes this is me or that Im actually nice.
Mmmm...still not entirely convinced but for now I'll take your word for it. New though? You got more posts than me lol. I'm just used to seeing female wrestling fans looking like fat dudes or just overly nasty but you actually look good and have a pretty face, it's just surprising is all. You should smile though. I get that sometimes too because I look like a "jock" because I'm an athlete and most male wrestling fans look like neckbeards and bronies so people are surprised by the fact I like pro wrestling.

·
526 Posts
Mmmm...still not entirely convinced but for now I'll take your word for it. New though? You got more posts than me lol. I'm just used to seeing female wrestling fans looking like fat dudes or just overly nasty but you actually look good and have a pretty face, it's just surprising is all. You should smile though. I get that sometimes too because I look like a "jock" because I'm an athlete and most male wrestling fans look like neckbeards and bronies so people are surprised by the fact I like pro wrestling.
I get it. Not that it matters on a forum. Ive been posting shitty promo videos all day and I smile in some. I wish other people would. Its fun.

2401 - 2420 of 2420 Posts