Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 109 Posts

· Registered
799 Posts

"M" rated games are not, in fact, guaranteed hits — only an average percentage of titles sell enough copies to be commercially successful, not at all much different from any other rating or genre in the market. Furthermore, general industry wisdom actually claims "T" for Teen is the most profitable rating, for the same reason that many movies target the PG-13 ratings bracket — these are the highest unrestricted rating of their respective scales, combining the most creative freedom with the broadest possible

· Registered
18,699 Posts
I remember early builds having "holy shit" chants. I really hope they don't take it out.

I have to say if I had to choose between some gore or authentic crowd atmosphere, I would take the atmosphere, especially in a game with no commentary.

· Sassy Southern
Bless Your Heart
8,778 Posts
Legend has it that Moxley is bleeding every time that he is in a match in the game and that's not allowed. A limit of how much Moxley can bleed and he probably exceeded the allowed amount.

• Haha
Reactions: Lady Eastwood

· Registered
4,193 Posts
Legend has it that Moxley is bleeding every time that he is in a match in the game and that's not allowed. A limit of how much Moxley can bleed and he probably exceeded the allowed amount.
Instead of the ‘power meters’ that show a character’s strength sapping and replenishing, with Mox there’s an IV bag with blood in it that depletes as his matches go. When it finally empties, he just falls over dead, white as a sheet.

The ratings board, having seen a few Mox matches on TV, decided it was too realistic.

· Registered
799 Posts
Bingo. It will actually have the opposite effect, making people WANT to see what is what.
No it wouldn't. Again the rated m games people say sell good are the top 1%
This aew game won't sell 10% of any of those games.

M games do not bring sells. Again only the huge huge games sell well. Nosy m rated games done break even actually

21 - 40 of 109 Posts