Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1852 Posts

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

-----

1) The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) vs "The American Nightmare" Cody & "The Natural" Dustin Rhodes

-----

2) Kenny Omega vs CIMA

-----

3) "Hangman" Adam Page vs Kip Sabian

-----

4) Jimmy Havoc, Joey Janela, & Darby Allin vs Shawn Spears, Maxwell Jacob Friedman, & Sammy Guevara

-----

5) Lucha Bros (Pentagon Jr. & Fenix) vs So-Cal Uncensored (Frankie Kazarian & Scorpio Sky)

-----

6) Winner Advances to ALL OUT - Three Way Match

The Dark Order (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson) vs Jack Evans & Angelico vs Luchasaurus & Jungle Boy

------

7) Brandi Rhodes vs Allie

-----

8) "The Librarian" Peter Avalon vs Sonny Kiss

-----

9) Bea Preistley makes her AEW debut

-----​

It's quietly getting built up next to Fyter Fest, and follows it only two weeks after. T'was time.

PART III.

Discuss.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
That Brandi and Allie match could be AEW's first one star or minus match. I hope they prove me wrong but that's going to be tough. Neither should be the main focus of AEW's women's division going forward. I still stand by that three or four names aside, that Women's division need to sign on more full time names of quality.

I know Bea Priestley, Stardom's Red Belt holder is making her debut on this PPV too. She's improved a ton.

The other matches should be great at least.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,978 Posts
The tag match has ALL the potential to be an absolute banger if all goes to plan.

I hope they set up a tournament for the AEW TV Championship :eek:

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
17,929 Posts
Yeah, whilst Fyter Fest was seen as a more special event than a PPV (considering its free) then this is literally nothing more than a charity event.

I'm not expecting ANY storyline progression here at all. Just some new faces that many havent seen. Doubt we'll see Jericho or Moxley at all and they'll probably rely on momentum and the fact all the money is going to charity to sell tickets for this one.

·
Registered
394 Posts
That Brandi and Allie match could be AEW's first one star or minus match. I hope they prove me wrong but that's going to be tough. Neither should be the main focus of AEW's women's division going forward. I still stand by that three or four names aside, that Women's division need to sign on more full time names of quality.

I know Bea Priestley, Stardom's Red Belt holder is making her debut on this PPV too. She's improved a ton.

The other matches should be great at least.
The Brandi match seems more of an angle right now. We already saw Brandi on the phone asking someone to be in her corner on BTE. Double or Nothing seemed to confirm it will be Awesome Kong with Allie on commentary insinuating it has to be her. Maybe it will lead to Allie vs Kong at All Out. Let's see

·
Registered
607 Posts
Not a ''big'' PPV for now. Maybe it's gonna be free like Fyter Fest ?

Can't wait to see the rest of the card.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All this random marginalizing for not being sold on PPV for 50 bucks. :walphtf

Young Bucks vs Rhodes Bros and Omega vs CIMA could happen at any other point on any other card in the world and the reaction would be massive. The cynicism took about three weeks to take over. A new record.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Is this the last big event before All Out?? Hopefully they stream this also which I think they will
Yes and it's listed on upcoming events on BR-Live. I'm guessing this show will be free too. Jericho is suppose to be on this show. If he wrestles I can see him taking with MJF and taking on Page and a partner(maybe Jungle Boy or Shawn Spears). Something Darby Allin vs Jimmy Havoc vs Joey Janela in some hardcore match to showcase those guys too would be smart.

·
Le Champion
18,664 Posts
No idea why it matters it feels like a "lesser" event or a charity show (which it is of course), I for one an HYPED for YB vs. Rhodes Bros and Omega vs. CIMA. I don't even give a shit what the rest of the card looks like because those two matches have already sold me. :mark:

Show really doesn't need Jericho tbh. Let him keep heeling it up on twitter leading up to All Out.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,978 Posts
Dem Fighting Rhodes Boys vs The Young Bucks is going to be something special.

Angel vs CIMA could be a lot of fun.

I expect Cutler vs Sammy G. Should be a good showcase for both.

SO happy this show will be Cool Dad free :banderas

1 - 20 of 1852 Posts