Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First a small disclosure and rant:

I decided I was going to make this thread shortly after my tarp thread got merged (canceled) by a mod and moved into the ratings thread (again meaning canceled)

Ya'll remember that right? Here's a point of reference that triggered maybe 20-25% of that crew:

That 20-25% of the crew literally makes it terrible for everyone else. I won't be posting in that sub-forum anymore except MAYBE during live discussions. Those 20-25% of cancel culture bitches run to mods any time they disagree slightly with anything you have to say; here is some of their signature phrases: "close this thread" "This is trolling close this thread," "Fuck this forum," etc. So to all those guys fuck you. It is the most toxic sub-forum of any of them by far, and whoever the mods are that roll up in there give in to the cancel culture, and galvanize the issue, and tbh I don't know what normal person would want to be involved in that circle jerk.

also, I know the tropes I'm going to hear for this one so I'll answer them in the order that I was going to receive them:

"Wrestling in rants." - Suck my dick
-meme- - try harder
Something along the lines of "Try hard F*ggot" - Go cut my grass
"Your the snowflake for getting annoyed." - Mow my lawn

Lastly, I got a mods approval to make this thread, because I was thinking initially it could get closed for making a thread essentially about the same topic as a sub-forum. But we are fine.

Now that all that is out of the way:

AEW Discussion Thread - In Rants

I will be posting my thoughts about AEW Dynamite in this thread and any discussions or things I want to talk about in here as well that's AEW related. If you want to join in the discussion feel free; you can talk about anything AEW related here, you can praise, and be critical of anything AEW is doing in here without being canceled by mods or snowflake posters that can't handle their precious AEW being hurt.

Keep in mind I like AEW...some things I even love about it. But there are things that I really hate as well. Like Marko Stunt and Pockets, and their fans that feel the need to throw down the battle flag attempt to get you canceled or even banned anytime you don't think any and everything they do is the greatest thing since wonderbread; so I will be commenting on that shit that I like and other stuff that just pisses me off about what they are doing.

And to all the AEW elites mark SJW's that want to come in here you better put on your big girl panties because you can't pull the close this thread card here; so don't get caught up in your feelings anytime someone doesn't want to rate a spot monkey match 4 stars.

I'll post my thoughts about Full Gear later. In the mean time have at it.

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
I was quite surprised the last Dynamite was so poorly attended, I thought it was the hottest ticket in town.

Yes I hate Marko Stunt too - an embarrasment to the company and wrestling in general.

Not sure why this needs to be in rants other than KingNoth taking shots at fans.

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Goddamn you are the absolute worst.

“Get the hook”

“Level 1-1”

“Cancel”

All of your dumbass slang that you insist on using in every single one of your passive aggressive diatribes makes me want to kick puppies. You aren’t clever. You aren’t funny. You aren’t intimidating with all of your faggoty gifs. And what’s even more sad is that you cower like a bitch when you don’t have your little wrestling board “faction” backing you up. At least the other two members of your oh so intimidating dweeb club had valid points every once in a while and could actually handle people by themselves.

I’m not going to come back and respond to whatever “level 1-1” shit you come back with. Not for fear of you “canceling” me. I just don’t care. So, in closing.....
“Get the hook”.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,581 Posts
Not only do I hope that people continue to rate wrestling matches, but I also genuinely hope that AEW pushes the likes of Orange Cassidy and Marko Stunt just to fucking spite you, OP.

·
Baby It's Violence
7,115 Posts
To be perfectly honest, I had a hard time believing those tarped off pictures because I had no idea when in the show it was taken. Possibly the show hasn't even started and people were still filing in.

But yeah, it's just bad on the ends both the extreme fans and critics really. Most of us just are happy to have an alternative and are happy to point out criticisms.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
1,721 Posts
What a fucking tool you are that was before the match or AEW dark so go watch raw with Seth and Brock you absolute knob jockey.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not only do I hope that people not only continue to rate wrestling matches, but I also genuinely hope that AEW pushes the likes of Orange Cassidy and Marko Stunt just to fucking spite you, OP.
Says the guy that claims to know wrestling hahaha. I couldn’t imagine being obsessed with someone as much as you are with me and Brad, I found you a girlfriend in Mary last night though; you should be thankful. I knew you would drop in first page because you literally have no life, as does she apparently, you two would be great together.

You should be thankful dog.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
1,721 Posts
The only decent thing you have is your signature nick aldis is fucking class and represents the U.K. In a great way , which I absolutely respect , he's a workhorse who if given a chance he would be over in AEW but he's content where he is ,

But that pic was before the matches I know for a fact as I have mates there from the USA and they said it was full to capacity.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
1,721 Posts
Brads a sweet guy who I like so keep his name off your post as he's not here to defend himself you fucking dickhead.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
1,721 Posts
Re: AEW Fans and Critics that Actually like to Have Discussions--This is Ellis Islandf

You sure it was this post, big boy? They got clinics for that stuff.

For your dose if the clap off your mong of a girlfriend or is it a blow up doll . Pmsl.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Re: AEW Fans and Critics that Actually like to Have Discussions--This is Ellis Islandf

Yeah for retards like you . Big boy I'll take you on a u fucking loser
That's "a u" smooth retort. Did they teach you that at the primary school in the U.K you flunked out of?

and Yes I agree...it's way better than WWE. lol Not as good as Powerrr though. But that's my opinion.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
1,721 Posts

That's "a u" smooth retort. Did they teach you that at the primary school in the U.K you flunked out of?

and Yes I agree...it's way better than WWE. lol Not as good as Powerrr though. But that's my opinion.

Haha flunked I got straight A's even with dyslexia u turd . Why you winding ppl up for do you get a kick out of it , I like your sig though , ffs just stop bitching to ppl life's to fucking short I know I nearly just died so come on sort ya self out . I'm British and what cause u live in the USA does that make u smarter than me , I don't live in my moms basement , I own my own two bedroom apartment at 35 and have a great life but when you nearly fucking die you see things in a different way . My brother is a barrister , my family are middle class now due to hard work and being the man I am I worked my bollocks off to get where I am , where do u work Burger King??

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
1,721 Posts
It's a simple thing life you work hard you play hard but due to excessive living I had to stop I'm not discussing what I have but fuck it Ive got epilepsy and just been diagnosed with it , I feel ashamed that my body had fucked up , you know what you have the nerve to call others and come back at me with that shit , grow up and maybe ppl will respect your posts.

Cool signature once again , where did u get it it's fcking A.

Peace as I'm starting to get stressed andont want to go back to hospital if I offended you I apologize but honest dude that pic was before the full show started.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts