Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am so fucking tired of all the complaints about AEW. Have you not watched Raw or SmackDown? That is real fucked up nonsensical booking 101, right out of the ol' WWE playbook. I don't know what kind of spell WWE has put you guys under, but I'm not surprised. Those hooks must be real deep and your eyes must be sewn shut. I do watch and appreciate NXT, but that's not "WWE" as far as I'm concerned.

Why do you think WWE are constantly changing the script 10 times a day, or just before they go to air, or even have something outright cancelled from the show as it's happening? That should be the biggest clue right there, that if they can't even put a 2 or 3 hour show together with all of the talent they have, what does that tell you about the "writers" (probably more writers than talent) that they have on the payroll who can't write comprehensive, consistent and cohesive stories? Do you not see how fucking stupid that is?! Is it really that hard to book week to week and not have any consistency whatsoever? Random matches. Random team-ups. Random re-matches of random matches. Nothing ever really makes fucking sense in WWE anymore. Stop defending WWE's shit booking. Stop making excuses for a 50 year-old company that should know what the fuck to do!

I think I've used all my "fucks" for the month in this one post, but I am so pissed at the same users, over and over, talk about how bad AEW is, "I don't watch it", blah blah blah, although you seem to have a complete knowledge of their current storylines, promos, interviews, backstage segments, etc. We get it! You don't like it.

Ask me what happened on this past weeks Raw or SmackDown. Go ahead... I'm waiting. My answer, I have no clue because I don't watch those fucking shows. EDIT START I did watch SmackDown last Friday with the NXT invasion and that was only because I knew they were going to be on the show. EDIT END I read the results and read the opinions of people on these forums. I chime in when I think there's really something to talk about. I think I'm smart enough to make up my mind, deciding what's great, what's good, what's okay and what's shit.

If you don't fucking like AEW, stop fucking watching it and stay off of this fucking board! Go and play with your WWE buddies and talk about how great they are, okay?! I hope that's not too hard to understand now, is it?
What I said, when this happened and where is not important. Just know that I caused this and that the first victim of the Impact Revolution has been claimed.

Just a courtesy notice letting those reading that this could be you.

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,919 Posts
I have no idea who or what the fuck you’re talking about, because you know, the Ignore list thing, but I’m pretty sure nobody had a meltdown, they’re just taken aback at how you keep abusing the privilege of proving to the forum what a complete and utter fucking moron you are. Take this thread, for example.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have no idea who or what the fuck you’re talking about, because you know, the Ignore list thing, but I’m pretty sure nobody had a meltdown, they’re just taken aback at how you keep abusing the privilege of proving to the forum what a complete and utter fucking moron you are. Take this thread, for example.
Careful. You're already been locked kn kn my sights since Cassidy got hired by AEW.

You're on thin ice

·
Premium Member
16,736 Posts
What I said, when this happened and where is not important. Just know that I caused this and that the first victim of the Impact Revolution has been claimed.

Just a courtesy notice letting those reading that this could be you.
Do we make a thread about you being the biggest troll in the AEW section?

It's a shame because some users have good complaints and dislikes. But, then you come in and troll the morons who can't keep it in their pants. How you haven't been banned from that section really shows how bad the mods are.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Do we make a thread about you being the biggest troll in the AEW section?

It's a shame because some users have good complaints and dislikes. But, then you come in and troll the morons who can't keep it in their pants. How you haven't been banned from that section really shows how bad the mods are.
Read my post in the thread that I created in the AEW section. How are my concerns not valid? As a passionate fan of AEW, I feel that its my duty to raise awareness to the mistakes they have been making so far. I will continue to exercise my right of free speech. They are not violating the rules outside of rants and no corportate slaves or paid shills on the AEW payroll is going to try to hustle and gang up on me with others to shut me up.

Sorry, aint gonns just gobble up everything they do. I have then plenty of praise in my post but of course fans just skip all of that and focus on the negative.

Regardless, a victim was claimed.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts