Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 1681 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
My predictions for the card (winners in bold)

Inner circle vs The Elite - I think as others have stated there will be some drama/a turn that costs them. Potentially even a new debuting superstar or two costing them but I'm leaning towards a heel turn at this point.

Moxley vs Brodie Lee - (We all know he isn't losing the title yet easiest pick on the card)

Cody vs Archer - I really, really hope I'm wrong on this one as I think Archer needs the victory a lot more to solidify himself but I have a feeling we end up with the same old lame underdog overcoming the odds crap storyline that WWE attempts to feed us feud after feud.

Nyla vs Shida - Another one I hope I'm wrong about. I'm slightly less confident in this one, I'm slightly leaning Nyla almost essentially because I'm not convinced they'll take the title off Nyla this quickly. Shida should win and I hope she does. This one is almost a coin flip imo

Luchasaurus vs Scorpio Sky vs Rey Fenix vs Kip Sabian vs Orange Cassidy vs Frankie Kazarian vs Darby Allin vs Colt Cobana vs Mystery opponent - I think Allin would make the most sense out of all the guys listed here but that certainly depends on the mystery opponent. If Jeff Cobb returns or we get a debut from Brian Cage that will certainly make things a lot more interesting. Pac returning is also something I've considered but after AEW running a promo of his this week I feel that kind of takes him out of the equation as it would simply be a tad underwhelming. I'm trying to keep my expectations in check but if it's Cage that is a HUGE signing by AEW.

Jungle Boy vs MJF - I like Jungle Boy and I really like the fact that he's been making a notable effort to bulk but MJF is simply more polished and ahead of him on the food chain at this point. MJF winning this one makes a lot more sense.

Shawn Spears vs Dustin Rhodes - Seems like they've been giving Spears a slight push lately and we know Dustin is near the end of his career. This one could go either way but I'm leaning Spears.

Best Friends vs Private Party - Another close one on paper that could go either way I just feel AEW view the Best Friends as a bit higher on the food chain right now. The Best Friends will likely pull out the W here imo.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
17,536 Posts
So the Stadium Stampede is taped - hopefully it's all our carnage and arleast commentate on live after the JR debacle.

·
Banned
8,928 Posts
Honestly this is amazing and never been done before in the sense of just a ring in a bug empty stadium and fighting all through out it. This should ne pretty fun. Hopefully we still get entrances lol

·
17,536 Posts
Honestly this is amazing and never been done before in the sense of just a ring in a bug empty stadium and fighting all through out it. This should ne pretty fun. Hopefully we still get entrances lol
Cody hinted at a stage set up - so hopefully it's nice and unique.

I remember how excited me and you both were last year before Double or Nothing over the stage set up alone.

·
Banned
8,928 Posts
Cody hinted at a stage set up - so hopefully it's nice and unique.

I remember how excited me and you both were last year before Double or Nothing over the stage set up alone.

What do you mean? As in different set up or stuff added the current one? Or stage setup for the stampede stadium. Seems like a waste of money to build a stage for 1 match but i wont complain! Lol

And ya i thought the stage for don was very fitting, i was there live. But it made no sense to use it for dynamite. Your shows called Dynamite but your stage set has chandeliers LOL

·
17,536 Posts
What do you mean? As in different set up or stuff added the current one? Or stage setup for the stampede stadium. Seems like a waste of money to build a stage for 1 match but i wont complain! Lol

And ya i thought the stage for don was very fitting, i was there live. But it made no sense to use it for dynamite. Your shows called Dynamite but your stage set has chandeliers LOL
Nah, I meant like a unique stage for the event itself.

·
Banned
8,928 Posts
Nah, I meant like a unique stage for the event itself.

Yeah it was very fitting and very vegas.I was just saying it was so weird they kept using it for Dynamite when the stage does not and still does not fit the name.

·
Registered
23,458 Posts
The one bright side for Statlander is that she’ll probably win this match because I didn’t see her beating Britt.

I just hope they have better chemistry than they did in that 4 Way a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Unpopular opinion: I like Brodie Lee (not so much the dark order) and hope he screws Mox out of the title with some antics
Normal opinion: Cody has been great putting people over. I hope he does it once more with Archer....then Cody can turn heel

·
None. More. Hated.
5,746 Posts
Yay a bunch of meaningless dives and throwing a 300 pound person onto a 120 pound person on the go home show for no reason and look what happens. Oh well. Everyone had to get their MOVEZ in.

81 - 100 of 1681 Posts