Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 3282 Posts

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
I have an interest in the entire PPV, but the return of the Over the Budget Battle Royal has a high interest with me. Could be another total blast & all the "new" wrestlers in the mix, looking forward to who'll get the big win.

·
Don't Feed The Troll!
742 Posts
Where's the Motor City Machine Guns? I feel like they should be on this card.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,978 Posts
Jimmy Rave did recently pop up in CZW.

Make it happen, Cody & co.
I watched that not long ago, and he looked pretty good. A little fatter (which makes sense when you have an entire Embassy to feed you), but still pretty good.

One last toilet paper shower for the ages, please :proud

·
Banned
8,928 Posts
Anyone know if Jimmy is facing anyone yet for DON. I think he should have a match and the guy should be pushed

·
Listen to me, When the times comes, you gotta run
527 Posts
I wonder if they will establish a World Title on this show ? maybe they could announce Impromptu that Omega vs Jericho is for the title.
I would think they would want a tournament to give the title some credibility

If they get a TV deal between DON and Jacksonville they could run a world title tournament with the final for the title at the Jacksonville

Thsy are tun tournament matches on the Bash shows leaidn up to Jacksonville

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
They've teased the talk of a championship being made for the show on one of the Road to Double of Nothing videos. As per what the track record has been, still feels like Page vs PAC would be the match that would revolve around the first champion. Whereas Omega vs Jericho is the mega rematch that doesn't *need* it. Like all the rest, we'll see what they do come the 25th.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Maybe Omega-Jericho and Pac-Page can be title eliminators where the winners face off for the title at Jacksonville.

But yes, a legit tournament is imperative.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,636 Posts
Maybe Omega-Jericho and Pac-Page can be title eliminators where the winners face off for the title at Jacksonville.

But yes, a legit tournament is imperative.
The Jacksonville show apparently will be a minor show, if anything the champion would and should be crowned at the rumoured All In 2

·
Registered
23,369 Posts
Their 1st Champion pretty much has to be someone like Omega, Jericho, or Cody. Maybe PAC too.

Hangman will have his time and he's clearly the guy they'll build for the future. But compared to others, he's nowhere near ready for that level. Not in my opinion.

I like the idea of a tournament and crowning the champion at All In 2. They could even hold the tournament that night (or most of it) and that way you have a new champion right as you're going into September/October where you would think they would be on TV.

141 - 160 of 3282 Posts