Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 3282 Posts

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Considering I'm in the Ambrose leaving is a work camp the moment it was brought to light, not banking on that.

Goldust teasing has been something there for years. May finally be time for it.

·
Registered
8,574 Posts
Ambrose is reaching the end of his contract and reportedly isn't interested in negotiating further. As long as he fulfills all his remaining dates he walks free at expiration and there's nothing they can do about it.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
Ambrose is reaching the end of his contract and reportedly isn't interested in negotiating further. As long as he fulfills all his remaining dates he walks free at expiration and there's nothing they can do about it.
The WWE could pull some fuckery ilke they did with Rey Mysterio and tack on 10 months more to his contract since he was injured but if the WWE did that again it would probably turn the whole lockerroom against them.

·
Super Moderator
25,839 Posts
The WWE could pull some fuckery ilke they did with Rey Mysterio and tack on 10 months more to his contract since he was injured but if the WWE did that again it would probably turn the whole lockerroom against them.
Plus Ambrose could lawyer up and get out of that pretty easily methinks.

·
Registered
9,369 Posts

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Considering I'm in the Ambrose leaving is a work camp the moment it was brought to light, not banking on that.

Goldust teasing has been something there for years. May finally be time for it.
You can't possibly still believe it's a work.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
17,317 Posts
Whilst I don't want to see Taker in the ring ever again.

I find it absolutely amazing that Taker will be at Starrcast. It's just so un-Undertaker.

2019 is a weird time for wrestling. :lol

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Whilst I don't want to see Taker in the ring ever again.

I find it absolutely amazing that Taker will be at Starrcast. It's just so un-Undertaker.

2019 is a weird time for wrestling. :lol
If undertaker made a cameo at DON :hutz

·
Registered
8,574 Posts
Ambrose isn't injured and is working all his dates. They can't do anything about an expired contract. He's free and clear whenever it expires.

·
Registered
23,369 Posts
WWE will want Ambrose back one day plus his wife they value a lot still works for the company.

If Ambrose doesn't change his mind (or if this isn't a work), WWE are not going to pull that shit in this case.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
Ambrose isn't injured and is working all his dates. They can't do anything about an expired contract. He's free and clear whenever it expires.
He didn't work his dates when he was hurt for 10 months. They did it with Rey Mysterio, so they could do it right before it expires. But they probably won't but they could if they wanted to

Ambrose or maybe CM Punk would be best cast scenario for Cody, biggest disappointment would be Dustin

61 - 80 of 3282 Posts