Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 3282 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Is SCU going to be Cima and 2 OWE guys or 2 Stronghearts guys?

Seems to me they’ll have OWE open the show, but Cima will face SCU with T-Hawk and another member.

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Don't believe CIMA's partners have been announced yet, but signs point to being some OWE wrestlers to get their exposure & the partnership off on the right foot.

·
Registered
9,231 Posts
Hopefully the stage looks cool and "Vegas-like." Too many ppv's look the same these days, including the 1st All In.

To be fair the production was provided from ROH for the most part. So most of that stuff is just different stuff ROH had and they tried to make there own look.

Based off what they say and there vision and the visual look we have seen so far, Its pretty clear they will have a more unique style and less just big screens

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
So jealous I’m not going. Being at All In was one of the best events, day, weekends I’ve ever had. A $1000 trip to Vegas just isn’t in the cards this year.

Have a blast anybody that gets to be there for Double Or Nothing! :mark: :mark: :mark:

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I hope so. The Juice match was brutal to watch.

Any guesses on who Cody faces?
Didn't hate the match myself, it was more unfortunate that it was so rushed. I quite liked their first match, was hoping for that to be attempted for the Dome. Oh well.

I'm not completely banking on him having a match, but I hope something with this MJF angle happens at the PPV. That'll be worthwhile. Involvement, angle, match with MJF that sees Cody involved, etc.

21 - 40 of 3282 Posts