Wrestling Forum banner

181 - 200 of 3282 Posts

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,978 Posts
Pillman Jnr and Glacier are in the Battle Royal.

This working agreement with MLW is paying off thus far. Hope this leads to Filthy Tom coming in down the line. Words needs to see how awesome he is.

·
Registered
23,438 Posts
The show is already sold out, so I do wonder if they announce Cody's opponent beforehand or if they make it a complete surprise until the show so we get that moment where Cody's in the ring waiting for the music to hit while the audience is on the edge of their seats waiting.

Call me shallow if you want but my interest in this show would go tremendously if they made Bucks vs. Lucha Bros a LADDER MATCH for those AAA Tag Titles. They've faced off a few times in 2-on-2 action. Let's spice this one up.
True, but this is the 1st time they'll be doing this on an AEW stage. In a way it's like you're starting this series with clean slate.

I think a regular tag match with everything else they having going for them at DON is enough for now. But, that could be a great match for an eventual AEW Tag Team Championship match.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I'm still not really sold on the Women's triple threat, but they've been giving the 3 of them and the match a decent amount of attention, so that's good. Hopefully they can impress in the ring, not familiar with any of their work. I'm surprisingly so excited for the 3v3 with SCU vs OWE, I really want to see what OWE has to bring to the table. Cody's match to me really depends on who his opponent is. I'm sure everything else will be great.

Is the Over the Budget Battle Royal on the main card or are they going to have a pre-show or something, or we don't know yet? I wonder if they're adding anything else to the card, but if the Battle Royal is on the main card, I understand why they wouldn't.

·
Super Moderator
25,839 Posts
I'm still not really sold on the Women's triple threat, but they've been giving the 3 of them and the match a decent amount of attention, so that's good. Hopefully they can impress in the ring, not familiar with any of their work. I'm surprisingly so excited for the 3v3 with SCU vs OWE, I really want to see what OWE has to bring to the table. Cody's match to me really depends on who his opponent is. I'm sure everything else will be great.

Is the Over the Budget Battle Royal on the main card or are they going to have a pre-show or something, or we don't know yet? I wonder if they're adding anything else to the card, but if the Battle Royal is on the main card, I understand why they wouldn't.
Think everything's on the main show as far as I know. Don't know about a preshow, they might do like a half-hour one before the main show but I guess we'll see.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
17,489 Posts

Doubt they'll have a pre-show.

The OTB Battle Royal was one of the best things at All-In so I look forward to it.

SCU/OWE is the match I am most looking forward to as well. Though I do think it may annoy some of the "old school marks" with some of the shit OWE pull off.

That fucking over the top rope stomp is fucking incredible though to be fair.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Take a look at this stage concept I found on google, it looks amazing. I really hope they adapt the concept of unique stages, it's something that's so heavily missed. I remember how much fun WWE video games used to be, purely for the ability to use all these unique stages. Nowadays, every stage is basically the same sigh.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
17,489 Posts
Take a look at this stage concept I found on google, it looks amazing. I really hope they adapt the concept of unique stages, it's something that's so heavily missed. I remember how much fun WWE video games used to be, purely for the ability to use all these unique stages. Nowadays, every stage is basically the same sigh.

FFS, now I am going to be so disappointed that it doesn't end up looking like that.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts

for the women match? Go check kylie Rae, she has an insane in ring. Like awesome , top tier. Not even joking she is one of the best.

·
Attending Chris Jericho's Rager with Scott Steiner
6,418 Posts
Just found out that Brian Pillman Jr. is in it. I was already ordering this pay-per-view, but now I want to see it even more!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Question about double or nothing

If i order starrcast2 four day grand adventure on fite will double or nothing be included how long do we have to wait till we can order the ppv?

181 - 200 of 3282 Posts