Wrestling Forum banner

1381 - 1400 of 1472 Posts

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
Wow, This could go viral if AEW show this before his match on dark. He's talented as fuck. I just hope he's just as good in the ring as he is at rapping.
He’s actually not too bad

he had a match last week against JeXpress

he took a beating most of the match, but his selling was on point

·
Registered
54 Posts
Dark is awesome man it has exposed me to so many new characters and it helps explain some storylines too.

I know the rumor is that DARK will be the 2nd show on TNT but I actually hope they keep DARK as a developmental show exactly as is on youtube and give us another show comparable to dynamite giving them 3 shows to keep them busy and further story's and tryout and develope takent.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Why the fuck is Archer running away from Joey fucking Janela!? Goddamn man!

By the way, I liked what I seen from Max Caster...AND SHAWN SPEARS!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Shawn spears is starting to bloom I'm loving the slow build we've seen of him gaining confidence and becoming more brutal.

Very nice touch not having him finish with the loaded punch again showing he will only use that when hes desperate or outmatched.And I liked Tully telling him to knock him out after the match teaching spears to be ruthless, spears really played up his aggression in this match every move had emphasis in it very good showing. I'm sure we will see him returning to main card soon with a good story.

Also I have to admit Peter avalon and Cutler story is growing on me man haha week by week they've chipped away and now I want to see if they end up winning a tag match or end up feuding to figure out who gets the first win.Probabky the best showing fir them in ring too.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Shawn spears is starting to bloom I'm loving the slow build we've seen of him gaining confidence and becoming more brutal.

Very nice touch not having him finish with the loaded punch again showing he will only use that when hes desperate or outmatched.And I liked Tully telling him to knock him out after the match teaching spears to be ruthless, spears really played up his aggression in this match every move had emphasis in it very good showing. I'm sure we will see him returning to main card soon with a good story.

Also I have to admit Peter avalon and Cutler story is growing on me man haha week by week they've chipped away and now I want to see if they end up winning a tag match or end up feuding to figure out who gets the first win.Probabky the best showing fir them in ring too.
You beat me to it I love spears gimmick evolution he is vicious and fully adds that extra oomph.spears is one of my favs.

I'd say that ALLIE IS A HIDDEN GEM!!!!Her in ring work was great and made brandi look stiff she needs more work but is so beautiful I'll be patient. The whole story so far Is good,I'm glad she ditched the bunny thing she can be a star in the woman's division.Im interested to see where this story goes.

Starks showed alot more charisma this match and I enjoyed his cocky flamboyant attitude and that griff kid looked pretty good again too.

Tbh cant think of much I didnt like this DARK was really entertaining.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Oh also butcher and blade are starting to look like the bull's they were meant to be they bullied those poor luchadors and damn near killed one of them lol.

Taz was on fire on commentary made me bust up hella times.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Why the fuck is Archer running away from Joey fucking Janela!? Goddamn man!

By the way, I liked what I seen from Max Caster...AND SHAWN SPEARS!
Not running away. There's a huge difference between running and just saving a beating for another day. His eyes were not wide with fear or anything he was smirking and laughing.

On the topic of archer I fucking love his move set

I loved cutlers shot at that bucks feud in impact. One of the worst ideas of all time. That teams beginning to grow on me like a benign tumor

Spears wasn't terrible tonight. Castors gimmick immediately pisses me off

Starks is an absolute gem and Griff is a decent talent.

Sky is amazing and pierce has potential

Skipped the two tags

Bucks vs avaler was decent

Overall good episode tonight

1381 - 1400 of 1472 Posts