Wrestling Forum banner

1341 - 1360 of 1472 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
I had to watch Mels match just to reconfirm how bad i think she is and jesus christ i cannot believe shes actually signed to this company man lets hope shes never seen on Dynamite.

Kilynn King looked like she was carrying her through the match.
I bet that Mel will fight Shida tomorrow...

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
I wish Taz didn't automatically bury Griff Garrison's gimmick from the get go. The guy has a future in wrestling and if his gimmick is the Ivy League Athlete then that's his gimmick, why the hell does this company feel the need to break whatever kayfabe they have left?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I wish Taz didn't automatically bury Griff Garrison's gimmick from the get go. The guy has a future in wrestling and if his gimmick is the Ivy League Athlete then that's his gimmick, why the hell does this company feel the need to break whatever kayfabe they have left?
Yeah, unless they plan to transition him into a compulsive liar gimmick, then there was no need for that.

To any AEW personnel that may read this comment, it was a joke, please for the love of God do not take this idea.

·
Registered
282 Posts
That was a pretty good eposide.

Notes

Cage is ridiculously strong and is believable as a killer very nice efficient squash.

SCU Is obviously not as good without kazarian and sky but daniels can still wrestle some solid double team moves and musa and Ali were ok but not great. Nice hybrid meltzer driver finish fir SCU.

Archer vs garrison was stiff and that griff kid is pretty damn tall and tough great match and in match promo work by archer the guy sells lunatic well.

Luthor is a shitty wrestler in about every way possible.....shitty gimmick,shitty in ring work,shitty selling.......that being said he has the moment of the night by calling marko stunt a "lil slut" I SERIOUSLY almost pissed my pants.He then calls him a bitch and something that gets beeped I'm assuming cunt but i could be wrong.Marko actually looked ok tonight but overall not a great match,best part was tax no selling the makeshift tag team hes an awesome commentator.

Shawn spears told a good story by struggling like usual in the beginning then getting coached up and then loading the glove and finishing.I really like spears I hope this new angle helps propel him atleast into a tnt championship angle.

I'm exhausted for now maybe I'll finish later peace guys.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Dude archer carrying that dude out on his shoulder and Oklahoma stampeding his ass on the Ramp was awesome

·
Registered
282 Posts
Also janela and kiss are actually a decent tag team they have chemistry and some unique doubles moves I was pleasantly surprised.

Janela is pretty much a sack of potatoes in the ring hes got self taught wrestler all over him that being said hes much better in tag team and jesus he can take some pain I'll give him that. Sonny kiss is not my cup of tea but he has some decent offense and well I'm not a fan of either but I suppose I'm no longer a hater either.

·
Registered
105 Posts
That was my first episode of Dark...that was great...Cage looks awesome...I am not overly enamoured with Mox as a champ...so I wouldn’t be anti Cage winning the title

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Hey I have a question. Hopefully someone is adult enough to answer and have an actual conversation.

How does Cage squashing Robert Anthony make Moxley look after he went 10-15mins with him?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hey I have a question. Hopefully someone is adult enough to answer and have an actual conversation.

How does Cage squashing Robert Anthony make Moxley look after he went 10-15mins with him?
Taz mentioned on commentary how it shows how much more powerful cage is cuz he could put him away so easy and it took moxley longer.But imo moxley is the kinda character that enjoys a good scrap to the extent he gets in fire fights when it's not always necessary and seeing how that Anthony guy and mox were old friends that had a rivalry it makes sense he'd have a battle with him.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,910 Posts

Now Moxley looks like the underdog against Cage. Taz put it over that way on commentary. That makes the match more interesting for those who watch DARK, even though we all know the end result at Fyter Fest.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Now Moxley looks like the underdog against Cage. Taz put it over that way on commentary. That makes the match more interesting for those who watch DARK, even though we all know the end result at Fyter Fest.
I hope they pull a swerve and cage wins...even if it’s due to interference...

1341 - 1360 of 1472 Posts