Wrestling Forum banner

3421 - 3440 of 3520 Posts

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Yeah, they worked Dark quite regularly as TNT in November and December, then returned in January. They're currently 0-5 in AEW tags after losses to Chaos Project, Santana/Ortiz, Natural Nightmares, Jurassic Express and the Gunn kids.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Lucha Underground season five on Dark. :ROFLMAO:

Theory: He's been injured for the better part of two years, so AEW want to see what level he's at on the least watched show before deciding on whether to pursue him.

BTW, any thoughts on Elevation? I haven't watched any of it yet except the ending of Sydal vs. Janela, which was fine even though Janela is looking pudgier by the week.

Penta beating Trent and Fenix beating Chuck mean 100% OC is beating Penta on Dynamite.

·
Registered
AVALONS #1 FAN/ AEW REVIEW BO$$
2,516 Posts
Lucha Underground season five on Dark. :ROFLMAO:

Theory: He's been injured for the better part of two years, so AEW want to see what level he's at on the least watched show before deciding on whether to pursue him.

BTW, any thoughts on Elevation? I haven't watched any of it yet except the ending of Sydal vs. Janela, which was fine even though Janela is looking pudgier by the week.

Penta beating Trent and Fenix beating Chuck mean 100% OC is beating Penta on Dynamite.
Review will be up later

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
My elevation review is up check it out guys!!

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
That guy have a weird look, his chest is really weird.
He hasn't wrestled in like 2 years he had back injurys and couldn't get cleared. Just within the last 6 months he was able to get cleared. Been working out at the Nitemare Factory to get back in shape.......I'd say he looks pretty good all things considered I'd if expected him to balloon up.

Btw he's former LUCHA UNDERGROUND champion if you weren't aware.

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
He hasn't wrestled in like 2 years he had back injurys and couldn't get cleared. Just within the last 6 months he was able to get cleared. Been working out at the Nitemare Factory to get back in shape.......I'd say he looks pretty good all things considered I'd if expected him to balloon up.

Btw he's former LUCHA UNDERGROUND champion if you weren't aware.
By weird i mean when he don't move the chest look fine (not a big chest but i think his body is like that) but when he move it's like he don't have any muscle there.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
By weird i mean when he don't move the chest look fine (not a big chest but i think his body is like that) but when he move it's like he don't have any muscle there.
I have no idea what you mean lol but that's cool man.

3421 - 3440 of 3520 Posts