Wrestling Forum banner

2881 - 2900 of 2920 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
In Nemeth's defense, at least he looks like a pro wrestler and can bump, making him an acceptable jobber but not someone you'd really want to feature. I'd rather see him doing quick jobs on Dynamite than Luther, Stunt and Avalon.

Randomly off-topic, but Solow (Nemeth's opponent) and WWE's Bayley have called off their engagement and split up.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
So, Brooke Havok reportedly tore an ACL in her match against Leyla that airs tonight, but managed to finish the match.

Sounds like another lengthy injury after Anna Jay's.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Because 16 matches were not enough, a 17th match has been added to Dark.

And this one actually looks pretty good as long as Mike Sydal and Jack Evans don't blow their spots again.

Eu74j0cUcAAyxA6.jpg

·
Registered
13,037 Posts
^That's strange timing. Makes me wonder if that was going to be a Dynamite match and they couldn't fit it in timing wise.

Not sure why 50 yr old Chris Daniels is working in-ring any more. He has a pretty big front office role in AEW.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
13,717 Posts
^That's strange timing. Makes me wonder if that was going to be a Dynamite match and they couldn't fit it in timing wise.

Not sure why 50 yr old Chris Daniels is working in-ring any more. He has a pretty big front office role in AEW.
Because he's a good "hand".

·
Registered
26,172 Posts
Aw man, Mina Kimes alter ego is gonna be out for awhile.

In seriousness, hope she can recover. Sucks it happened so early in her career.

·
Registered
8,769 Posts
Brooke Havoc apparently torn her ACL just running to the rope

Really really unlucky but i don't know if she tore is completely because she was still able to move like nothing happened

2881 - 2900 of 2920 Posts