Wrestling Forum banner

2861 - 2880 of 2965 Posts

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
What matches are recommended from this week's Dark? I don't want to sit through the full show but usually pick and choose a handful. How was Moxley's match? A squash?

Bear Country getting the W over Chaos Project is awesome though.

·
Registered
101 Posts
What matches are recommended from this week's Dark? I don't want to sit through the full show but usually pick and choose a handful. How was Moxley's match? A squash?

Not sure there was any real standouts this week to be honest. Mostly squashes.

My personal favourite was Cutler vs Misterioso but I wouldn't go out of your way to see it.

·
Registered
8,724 Posts
I wonder if refs missing tap outs is something AEW is doing on purpose. Happened again in Moxley vs Cruz.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I checked out a few matches but yeah, nothing special at all. Love Bear Country though.

I know the current format of Dark has its fans on here, but I think it could be much better. You could be having feuds with AEW contracted talent on there before the new show comes along. I'd rather see a Ricky Starks vs. Matt Sydal feud than either of them vs. bland indie guy.

Have a look at the difference in ratings for Dynamite and Dark on CM.

131213132.jpg

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I checked out a few matches but yeah, nothing special at all. Love Bear Country though.

I know the current format of Dark has its fans on here, but I think it could be much better. You could be having feuds with AEW contracted talent on there before the new show comes along. I'd rather see a Ricky Starks vs. Matt Sydal feud than either of them vs. bland indie guy.

View attachment 97510
the angles and setups on dark have been good they just need more of them

·
Registered
8,724 Posts

I thought the finish to Nick Comoroto vs Fuego Del Sol was nice but otherwise this was an episode of WWE Superstars

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Yeah I liked him doing the world's strongest slam personally but yeah it's like figure your shit out bro lol.

That new finisher is too similar to ricky Starks imo.

View attachment 97510
Chaos Project > Bear country

·
Registered
Anti-Smark Slayer
1,833 Posts
Bear Country are bigger (well at least than Serpentico) but not better
Chaos project is absolute dog shit.

I like Serpentico in doses he is a decent kinda luchador style jobber but luthor........is quite possibly the worst wrestler under contract. While they have become more tolerable merely because Luthor uses serpentico as a weapon they still are quite bad and really aren't good for the product.

Bear country is much better and fills the void of big men tags.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Chaos project is absolute dog shit.

I like Serpentico in doses he is a decent kinda luchador style jobber but luthor........is quite possibly the worst wrestler under contract. While they have become more tolerable merely because Luthor uses serpentico as a weapon they still are quite bad and really aren't good for the product.

Bear country is much better and fills the void of big men tags.
Only thing discernable about Bear Country is their size. They're green & haven't shown much in way of character. There's no such thing as "void of big men tags" rather only space for those who entertain.
Chaos Project seem to have been thrown together but developed their own gimmick & now make for entertaining viewing on dark.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Next week on Dark... :sleep:

A lot of people on Twitter are buzzing about JD Drake, can't say I know of him though.

1. Varsity Blonds vs. Shawn Dean & Carlie Bravo
2. Aaron Solow vs. Ryan Nemeth
3. Ryzin & Baron Black vs. Peter Avalon & Cezar Bononi
4. Alex Reynolds & John Silver vs. Louie Valle & Chris Peaks
5. Kip Sabian vs. Fuego del Sol
6. KiLynn King vs. Tesha Price
7. Lee Johnson (w/ Arn Anderson) vs. Serpentico
8. Luchasaurus & Jungle Boy vs. Angel Fashion & VSK
9. Ivelisse & Diamante vs. Miranda Alize & Renee Michelle
10. Leyla Hirsch vs. Brooke Havok (w/ Cody Rhodes)
11. JJ Garrett vs. QT Marshall
12. Eddie Kingston vs. JD Drake
13. Max Caster vs. Marko Stunt
14. Tony Vega & Steven Stetson vs. Top Flight
15. Brian Cage vs. John Skyler
16. Bear Country, Joey Janela & Sonny Kiss vs. M'Badu, Levy Shapiro, Daniel Joseph & Aaron Frye

·
Registered
620 Posts
Well, 8 debuting athletes. I heard nice things anout JD Drake and seen an awesome match of JJ Garrett at GCW Fight Forever, the others i don´t know.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
All the people need the win or a keep busy match except for Brian cage but damn that is a lot of talent spinning their wheels. It’s a testament to the announce team and wrestlers that I enjoy dark despite it being so badly booked.

·
Registered
Anti-Smark Slayer
1,833 Posts
Next week on Dark... :sleep:

A lot of people on Twitter are buzzing about JD Drake, can't say I know of him though.

1. Varsity Blonds vs. Shawn Dean & Carlie Bravo
2. Aaron Solow vs. Ryan Nemeth
3. Ryzin & Baron Black vs. Peter Avalon & Cezar Bononi
4. Alex Reynolds & John Silver vs. Louie Valle & Chris Peaks
5. Kip Sabian vs. Fuego del Sol
6. KiLynn King vs. Tesha Price
7. Lee Johnson (w/ Arn Anderson) vs. Serpentico
8. Luchasaurus & Jungle Boy vs. Angel Fashion & VSK
9. Ivelisse & Diamante vs. Miranda Alize & Renee Michelle
10. Leyla Hirsch vs. Brooke Havok (w/ Cody Rhodes)
11. JJ Garrett vs. QT Marshall
12. Eddie Kingston vs. JD Drake
13. Max Caster vs. Marko Stunt
14. Tony Vega & Steven Stetson vs. Top Flight
15. Brian Cage vs. John Skyler
16. Bear Country, Joey Janela & Sonny Kiss vs. M'Badu, Levy Shapiro, Daniel Joseph & Aaron Frye
Imo a loaded DARK

I like the varsity blondes and have heard sine buzz about Carlie bravo so interested to see.

Love me some Pretty Peter Avalon and with his new Muscle I hope we see Avalon more regularly as a goofy/chickenshit heel AEW needs more guys to hate.

Love me some DARK ORDER especially john silver.

Ivelisse and Diamante are great never disappoint me.

Hirsch vs havok should be interesting to see if havok has continued to progress.

Then you got Mbadu,Bear Country,Max Castor in singles action, eddie Kingston, and brian cage.

Reactions: Prosper

·
Registered
13,141 Posts
I have to assume Drake and Kingston have crossed paths before as well. I think this one could be very physical. I'm surprised JD Drake didn't get signed up with the other Evolve guys wwe was snatching up for their NXT Evolve feeder to the feeder system.

Nemeth wins again here because of his match on Dynamite? I can't say I understand his usage.

2861 - 2880 of 2965 Posts