4, Brandon Cutler vs. Adam Priest
5. Dreamgirl Ellie vs. Penelope Ford
6. Fuego Del Sol vs. Peter Avalon
7. Ivelisse & Diamante vs. Lady Frost & 'Bionic Beast' Jenna
8. Lee Johnson & Aaron Solow vs. Alex '3' Reynolds & John '4' Silver
9. Kilynn King vs. Rache Chanel
10. Michael Nakazawa vs. Trent?
11. Matt Sydal vs. Alan '5' Angels
12. The Hybrid2 vs. Griff Garrison & Brian Pillman Jr.
13. Red Velvet vs. Tesha Price
14. Vipress vs. Big Swole
15. VSK & Baron Black vs. Private Party
16. Sammy Guevara vs. Marko Stunt

Plus: Britt Baker's Waiting Room w/ Tay Conti

·
Registered
279 Posts
I hoped that the new guys brought by AEW to be evaluated were guys that had already been scouted by them and not some random guys that Gangrel sends and that don't have any experience....

·
Lucas Landslide
1,952 Posts
Kilynn King must have a devolvement deal even though its not announced.

Pretty stoked to see Vipress get a shot she has a unique look.

·
Registered
236 Posts
If KTB had a better gimmick I think he could do well for himself, the couple times he's been on he's done some really unique sequences

·
Registered
760 Posts
16 Matches and only one linked to an angle -Peter Avalon's losing streak, week to week throw matches together booking
Still I didnt like the sound of the Dynamite spoilers so this`ll be my AEW for the week

There is some absolute hateful Rache Chanel, Big swole, Gunn Club, Nakazawa- Think how much you could donate to charity cutting this?

Im expecting Sydal V Angels and Hybrid2 V Pillman/Garrison to be excellent matches that no-one saw coming

I like Ford, Velvet and yet sign Kilynn King just trim some of that Womens Roster though

·
Registered
Capitalist Pokemon
303 Posts
Whether they job or not, a company like AEW should ALWAYS look for quality; if an enhancement talent isn't up to a certain standard, then they become incapable of actually enhancing the opponent, rendering them essentially useless.
Missed opportunity to sign Heath Slater, a quality worker and jobber.

·
Registered
8,241 Posts
16 Matches and only one linked to an angle -Peter Avalon's losing streak, week to week throw matches together booking
Still I didnt like the sound of the Dynamite spoilers so this`ll be my AEW for the week

There is some absolute hateful Rache Chanel, Big swole, Gunn Club, Nakazawa- Think how much you could donate to charity cutting this?

Im expecting Sydal V Angels and Hybrid2 V Pillman/Garrison to be excellent matches that no-one saw coming

I like Ford, Velvet and yet sign Kilynn King just trim some of that Womens Roster though
It's the concept of Dark

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
You prefer them to use someone super talented to job ?
I'd prefer them to use someone new they want to give a try out or someone who's at least good enough to actually be an effective enhancement talent rather than someone completely useless at least.

2421 - 2440 of 2479 Posts