Wrestling Forum banner

2401 - 2420 of 2479 Posts

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Whole broadcast seemed a bit off. I'll blame the weather situation that night. Ricky Starks is terrible on commentary, adds nothing and needs to be spoonfed. Also I get the feeling he and Taz really don't like each other much.

Colton Gunn is green as goose shit and not near ready to be on television. I'm talking years away.

Tesha Price has natural charisma - could be something there. Leyla is so small - I can't get past it yet. Looks like a "little person".

The Acclaimed is coming together BUT the announcers having to sell the entrance diss rap is so bloody cringe.

Janela vs Stunt is worse than their worst critic could even imagine.

Rahne Victoria not near ready either.

Garrison held up his part vs Kazarian. No sizzle to that match though.

Snow vs Rosa was a bit of a disappointment as it was totally set up for Rosa to shine.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Colt Gunn, wow! Someone actally more annoying than Austin, I didnt believe this possible, wonder if we`ll have to suffer him twenty years passed the time anyone gave a shit?

Lance Archer beats someone up, how come he isnt fined? Is this selected anarchy? Pac comes back and a million referees jump in, Archer beats people up nothing, does not make sense

Ricky Starks squash match, hes great but has he beaten anyone, Chris Daniels?

Stunt V Janela, AEW at its worst, full of blatant cooperation

Britt Baker is Kaley Cuoco annoying, love Hybrid2 but not good on the Mic, Reba's on the turn and I dont mean face/heel

Frankie Kazarian is always so good

I watch Penelope Ford for all the wrong reasons 😧

Brandon Cutler I guess amuses someone

Leyla Hirsch wont get over as she can wrestle nor is she one of the nineteen on the AEW womens roster page who arent getting featured...

Jurassic Express , same old, same old, nothing new, like both guys but nothing ever new

The Acclaimed I like, they have potential and I like the rap gimmick

Ivelisse looked nice this week, she hasnt kicked on like I thought she would, looked better in LU

Thunder Rosa is very decent loved the Luna Vachon inspired opponent

Big Swole makes Brandi look like Verne Gagne, dont AEW ever have releases for people "We have nothing for you" or just keep recycling the same not over people

Jack Evans v Christopher Daniels was good I expected nothing less, people continually point to Jericho's age but Daniels and Billy are still in great shape

So whats the point of this show? Hybrid2 V SCU feud apart, Brandon Cutler's three win streak? Darby "Hit my music, Im going out" Allin, maybe the show should be used me for building lower card doh, feuds instead of the wheel of nothing it currently serves as
More feuds currently come out of BTE and cooking with Brandi or whatever its called

·
Banned
1,691 Posts
Colt Gunn, wow! Someone actally more annoying than Austin, I didnt believe this possible, wonder if we`ll have to suffer him twenty years passed the time anyone gave a shit?

Lance Archer beats someone up, how come he isnt fined? Is this selected anarchy? Pac comes back and a million referees jump in, Archer beats people up nothing, does not make sense

Ricky Starks squash match, hes great but has he beaten anyone, Chris Daniels?

Stunt V Janela, AEW at its worst, full of blatant cooperation

Britt Baker is Kaley Cuoco annoying, love Hybrid2 but not good on the Mic, Reba's on the turn and I dont mean face/heel

Frankie Kazarian is always so good

I watch Penelope Ford for all the wrong reasons 😧

Brandon Cutler I guess amuses someone

Leyla Hirsch wont get over as she can wrestle nor is she one of the nineteen on the AEW womens roster page who arent getting featured...

Jurassic Express , same old, same old, nothing new, like both guys but nothing ever new

The Acclaimed I like, they have potential and I like the rap gimmick

Ivelisse looked nice this week, she hasnt kicked on like I thought she would, looked better in LU

Thunder Rosa is very decent loved the Luna Vachon inspired opponent

Big Swole makes Brandi look like Verne Gagne, dont AEW ever have releases for people "We have nothing for you" or just keep recycling the same not over people

Jack Evans v Christopher Daniels was good I expected nothing less, people continually point to Jericho's age but Daniels and Billy are still in great shape

So whats the point of this show? Hybrid2 V SCU feud apart, Brandon Cutler's three win streak? Darby "Hit my music, Im going out" Allin, maybe the show should be used me for building lower card doh, feuds instead of the wheel of nothing it currently serves as
More feuds currently come out of BTE and cooking with Brandi or whatever its called
They did release Jimmy havoc but they absolutely need a purge

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
Pretty good show. Like watching dark as you get to see some new talent and sometimes stories develop a bit further. The britt bit was excellent.

Someone please upload a clip of that Tesha Price botch cart wheel stumble. That was so funny even the commentators were speechless. I think excalibur said I'm not quite sure what that was meant to be.

Thunder rosa is sexy as fuck. Her opponent reminded me of luna vachon.

2401 - 2420 of 2479 Posts