Wrestling Forum banner

2381 - 2400 of 2479 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I would have to think that Austin and his brother are being groomed to be the Gunn Club going forward, due to Billy's age.

Also, Lindsay Snow is one to watch out for I think, with an interesting look having a body full of tattoos, and a background in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu; nice to see Alex Gracia back as well.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
-Tesha Price vs Leyla Hirsch - Legit Leyla signed? Interested in seeing Price in a better match-up as well.
-Gunn Club vs BSHP King, Joey O'Reilly and Sean Maluta - I think this is the in-ring debut of Colton Gunn, and first time we see Joey O'Reilly
-D3 and Angel Fashion vs The Acclaimed - probably booked for the diss rap potential
-TNT vs Jurassic Express - Don't know why AEW is wasting time with D-Von Dudley's sons, they'll end up with WWE developmental deals. Jack will probably give them more offense, so it will be interesting to see what they offer.
-Joey Janela vs Marko Stunt - I have a sneaky feeling Joey is leaving AEW. Tell could be Marko winning?
-Rahne Victoria vs Penelope Ford - When is the last time Ford wrestled. Seems like it's been a bit. Rahne's debut I believe.
-Frankie Kazarian vs Griff Garrison - could be good. A test for Griff to see how he's progressed.
-Alex Gracia vs Ivelissa - Ivie has been very clunky. Second time for Gracia.
-Big Swole vs KiLynn King
- Jack Evans vs Chris Daniels
-Travis Titan vs Ricky Starks. Travis Titan's first appearance
-Brandon Cutler vs Ryzin - Cutler is on a winning streak
-Lindsay Snow vs Thunder Rosa - easily match of the card (on paper).

I like the melt out of the graphics vs the swipe left.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
I would have to think that Austin and his brother are being groomed to be the Gunn Club going forward, due to Billy's age.

Also, Lindsay Snow is one to watch out for I think, with an interesting look having a body full of tattoos, and a background in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu; nice to see Alex Gracia back as well.
Billy could be the manager/coach of the team. Makes much more sense really.

Snow vs Rosa could be very "shoot-y" in execution given their backgrounds. Will be interesting. Snow should be signed. Interesting that AEW has booked three of the four women now from Josh Barnett's recent Bloodsport card. Allysin Kay, Leyla Hirsch and Lindsay Snow took part in a one night tournament. Killy Kelly is the fourth - and she should absolutely be brought in by AEW as well. Tony Khan watch the event?

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Not looking forward to another starks squash and probably him on commentary. Some first wins here. Cutler is getting a push.

AEW needs to stop trying to protect everybody though. Talent needs to be put against each other. If they go below 50/50 then give them jobbers.

·
Justice 4 Asuka
1,822 Posts
I had a feeling Thunder Rosa would be on dark as she was posting pics backstage at Dynamite last week. Should be a good match.

Looks one of their strongest dark cards in a few weeks.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Sam Houston I have a problem

Only one match relates to any sort of story- Daniels v Evans

Is the show just for practice matches and workouts? It really needs to go somewhere

Dont get me wrong I can easily watch Penelope Ford or Kazarian but neither are particuraly doing much, shame

Womens match after Womens match and yet no stories apart from loosley Brandi V Anna Jay, Tay Conti taking two months to join the DO and still undecided and Jade bringing in Shrek :LOL:

Just suppose

Ricky Starks wins his squash then Darby attacks him, its something! Cage then tries to help but Darby runs off to the back and away, face off between Cage and Hobbs with Tazz sayng save it Cage we`ll deal with this later

Vickie and Nyla stand on the ramp to watch Swole`s win, thats the agression you need Nyla! No feud yet but it lays seeds

and so on

At the moment its just booking weekly and throwing matches together for win/loss, shame...

·
Registered
804 Posts
They do run some angles/moments during the show, but yeah a lot of it feels like a developmental system on YouTube. I don't think they're willing to commit to a 'narrative' show on YouTube and are waiting for the new TV show.

Here's an example though. Archer cuts a GREAT promo and needs to start being highlighted in feuds he can win on Dynamite (my suggestion: Matt Hardy):

·
Registered
8,241 Posts
They do run some angles/moments during the show, but yeah a lot of it feels like a developmental system on YouTube. I don't think they're willing to commit to a 'narrative' show on YouTube and are waiting for the new TV show.

Here's an example though. Archer cuts a GREAT promo and needs to start being highlighted in feuds he can win on Dynamite (my suggestion: Matt Hardy):

That's what Dark is about.

·
Banned
1,185 Posts
That's what Dark is about.
Was this their first episode?

Dark is specifically for indy guys to tryout,some of the mid to low carders to stay busy,and once in a while you get some storyline stuff from dynamite that bleeds over.Its always a mix of those elements.

DARK doesn't see a whole lot of storyline outside of the avalon vs Cutler thing that was genius.

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
Liked Frankies finisher there griff done good, penelope looking fine as usual.

2381 - 2400 of 2479 Posts