Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
I believe this is to do with AEWs sister company that deals with copyrights and things of this nature. I remember seeing this mentioned before and AEW simply reversing the decision after discussion with the company.

·
Registered
972 Posts

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
8,255 Posts
So they´re to blame for the lack of a new Botchamania. I guess they can´t take a joke. :(

·
Registered
28,563 Posts
Do we know if this is on direct order of AEW or just some social media guy or 3rd party doing whatever.

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
8,255 Posts
Do we know if this is on direct order of AEW or just some social media guy or 3rd party doing whatever.
Does it really matter? WWE is usually very quick with the "cease and desist" but Botchamania has been around for a very long time.. It´s possible someone in WWE has told whomever is in charge of that department to overlook Botchamania.. AEW could have done the same.

·
Registered
28,563 Posts
Does it really matter? WWE is usually very quick with the "cease and desist" but Botchamania has been around for a very long time.. It´s possible someone in WWE has told whomever is in charge of that department to overlook Botchamania.. AEW could have done the same.
For the guys channel. But with it being a large company you never know who's imposing what. With YouTube being notorious for auto strikes who knows. I love a chance to laugh at them going against their "for the fans" rhetoric. But got to get more detail first.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
31,503 Posts
For the guys channel. But with it being a large company you never know who's imposing what. With YouTube being notorious for auto strikes who knows. I love a chance to laugh at them going against their "for the fans" rhetoric. But got to get more detail first.
Cornette said they're actively trying to get the AEW Botches Twitter page taken down too. It's totally intentional and Tony Khan is probably behind it like he was that girl's channel.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Cornette said they're actively trying to get the AEW Botches Twitter page taken down too. It's totally intentional and Tony Khan is probably behind it like he was that girl's channel.
It´s totally different. Botchamania and many other channels that were compyrighted today, including AEW´s music channel wasn´t intentional. AEW Botches is just ridiculous and they are doing it with bad purposes and saying that AEW will kill their wrestlers, etc. That page shouldn´t even exist, and their only intent is to harm the product.

So if some nobody would try to harm my company with the content produced by me, i would do exactly the same, to protect my product.

·
Registered
28,563 Posts

It´s totally different. Botchamania and many other channels that were compyrighted today, including AEW´s music channel wasn´t intentional. AEW Botches is just ridiculous and they are doing it with bad purposes and saying that AEW will kill their wrestlers, etc. That page shouldn´t even exist, and their only intent is to harm the product.

So if some nobody would try to harm my company with the content produced by me, i would do exactly the same, to protect my product.
So I'm gathering AEWBotches is negative lol. . If Tony actively is going after people being negative, then he's showing thin skin.

·
Registered
13,487 Posts
"Hey, we're going to use your copyright protected footage to highlight and mock your product mistakes without any permission" is a helluva business model.

Roasts can be funny, but if they get too malicious in their attacks - fuck'em.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts