Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I need a bit of advice when it comes to Summerslam tickets. I'm from Europe and therefore never made it to any of the major PPV's in the US yet. I can't afford the WWE travel packages so I need to rely on regular ticket sales. I have a flight and hotel in Boston booked and now am (im-)patiently waiting for tickets to go on sale. I plan on getting the weekend ticket which includes Smackdown, NXT, Summerslam and Raw. If I understood things right, these tickets will go on sale once the Summerslam ones are available on march 6th and prior to indivudual Raw/Smackdown/NXT tix going on sale.
If there is a presale happening, how do I find out when it starts and how do I get a presale code? American Express codes and such won't work for me being from Europe and not owning an american credit card. Any advice on how to get decent tickets for all 4 events other than log on to Ticketmaster the minute they go on sale? I don'T want to use Stubhub or other resellers since I'm worried I won't get genuine tickets. This is really stressing me out because I have no idea how fast these 4-pack tickets usually sell and how chances are on getting decent ones on ticketmaster.

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
first things first create account on us Ticketmaster straight away. If and when checking out choose e-ticket (if available) or will call if not (pick up at arena box office any day it's open)

Secondly a European credit card will work yes as I have bought dozens of tickets on us Ticketmaster last 20 years with my Irish one.

As far as when presale takes place it's usually middle of the week before main sale so if tickets go on sale on Friday march 6th officially then presale should be Tuesday March 3rd or Wednesday 4th March. Most gossip sites like wrestling inc, 411, rajah will have details in days leading up, twitter is also good place to find codes.

Personally I would just try to snag Summerslam tickets first. That's going to be by far the toughest show to get tickets and will sell out immediately on Ticketmaster. Select 'any price' instead of an individual number and take whatever is offered first time or you might not get another offer.

The other shows can wait. Nxt, raw and SD is not going to have same demand so you will be able to pick and choose whatever ticket price you like after you have acquired Summerslam tickets.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I already have set up an account and stored my card details so I'm ready to go. WWE anounced that they will offer a 4-pack Ticket which includes all 4 shows over the weekend. That way I'd get everything done at once and won't have play the ticketmaster game 4 times in total. Any idea on where to look for presale codes?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was very helpful, thanks. I was looking on Twitter but didn't know who to follow to get the info I needed. Fingers crossed I'll make this happen. Usually I buy tickets first when I go on trips but this time it had to be the other way around due to very good flight offers that were only available for a day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts