·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe-live-tour/wwe-presents-raw-hartford

John Cena and Randy Orton advertised

http://www.xlcenter.com/events/detail/wwe-presents-monday-night-raw-2

XL CENTER POSTPONES RAW UNTIL THURSDAY

STAMFORD, Conn., January 26, 2015 – Due to the impending blizzard in the Northeast and statewide travel bans, WWE has postponed tonight’s live event in Hartford and cancelled tomorrow night’s live event in Boston; however, WWE will emanate live tonight at 8 p.m. ET from its studios in the Stamford world headquarters.

Doors will open on Thursday at 5:45 pm.

Your current seat and ticket will by valid for Thursday night. See all of your favorite WWE Superstars!

More information to come shortly.

JOHN CENA, RANDY ORTON, ROMAN REIGNS & DEAN AMBROSE VS. MONEY IN THE BANK CONTRACT WINNER SETH ROLLINS, KANE, BIG SHOW & BRAY WYATT!

Daniel Bryan vs. Kane in a Casket Match!

SEE ALL OF YOUR FAVORITE WWE SUPERSTARS:

THE USOS
DOLPH ZIGGLER
RYBACK
RUSEV
PAIGE
AND MANY MORE!

Reactions: ka4life1

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Re: Brock Lesnar Returns To Smackdown This Thursday

Sweet, I'll actually watch Smackdown for the first time in years because he is showing up.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

lock (they removed him from the listings)

Cena and Orton will still be used

·
Registered
4,230 Posts

Let Heyman confront Reigns. For now that option is better

·
Registered
8,361 Posts

WOOT WOOT!!!!

Just heard some really funny Ambrose interviews he did yesterday and he said the dark main was like an eighteen tag and he'd be teaming with Randy Orton and others. lol, really funny interviews btw.

Looking forward to this though.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts

Great, we lost a Lesnar appearance because of the snowstorm.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts

Glad we're getting SmackDown live here as well, it's been much better since it went to Thursday.

I think it's too early for another confrontation between Lesnar and Reigns, so I hope we get another great promo by Heyman, as this fued really needs to be more about Reigns' climb to the top and taking Lesnar's spot rather than just the 'how can he possibly beat the beast?' angle we've had since he came back.

Do you think this will be the end of the Bryan and Kane fued? I can't see Sheamus entering the scene yet if they do go that route..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.