Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty...here's what I'm looking for. B&W, with [Adult Swim] In the background, with these characters B&W aswell infront of it.

Then [I AM SlaM] towards the bottom right corner.

I only ask not to make it too tall (I need the sig space)...no preference on width though.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumpin to inspire creativity :agree: That, and it'd be stupid to make another thread

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Do not double post, nobody wanted to do this.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I_AM_SlaM said:
Bumpin to inspire creativity :agree: That, and it'd be stupid to make another thread
Looks like some of the T's were silent in my last post. Pardon me for double checkin and savin space.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[email protected] mostly...width doesn't bother me, but my sigs as big as it can be...so heightwise stay with 176. (Or less if that works for ya.)

Spanks bro.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Sorry, Mrk... had already started, he's probably going to use yours anyways...
3 Choices, black and white, and greenish:

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I digs that one aswell though. Notice ya noticed me "brand" there eh? And I love the coloring too...looks just like me brand new tattoo

N

·
0 Posts
That wouldn't be bad, but it needs some funny lines. adult swim humor is okay, but I'm funnier.

o

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Nifties. Deffinately dig all of'em. Liked the creativity on OZ's part with his. (Always leavin me amazed)...but where's the funny?!?! :D Shoulda ran it by me...we coulda came up with some classic stuff.

Dig your's too Mrk. Leaves me wantin a lil more, but it's sleek as is. (Looks a bit jumbled on the right, but they weren't the best pictures, so I can't fault you on that)

Keep up the good work gentlemen. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts