Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the fuck is going on with the main boards being flooded with all these goddamn posts with their stupid ads?

We never had this problem before the design change.

·
Premium Member
16,947 Posts
The new user process must have been updated and lacks a verification step? That's all I could think of.

The mods are also monitoring a lot less; trolls running wild for months, threads with someone asking "close this thread", or the fake users posting penis pill ads. I imagine it's due to the update. Did we lose a bunch of mods?

·
Registered
2 Posts
How the hell does this site run slower after the “upgrade”. I feel like we’re getting trolled.
Yeah I'm fucking sick of this shit. This forum used to be one of my go-to places, but now the site runs so slow and these fucking obnoxious ads bringing old threads to the top is driving me up a wall. Don't know how much more of this I can take.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,200 Posts
I thought it was just me , glad the OP has brought it up @Mods what's going @OG Jeff can u let us know please,

Nice one.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,200 Posts
I thought it was just me , glad the OP has brought it up @Mods what's going @OG Jeff can u let us know please,

Nice one.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
2,200 Posts
@OG Jeff can u let us know please why this is happening?? Second time I've @ you Jeff,

Peace.

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Yeah, how come we are getting a bunch of ad/nonsense threads in the forum people? You'd think with this upgrade it would be better protected for the users (especially ones with paid memberships), but hackers/spammers are running wild on this site. Might as well just close the site if you are running the risk of people getting identity theft.

·
Registered
466 Posts
VerticalScope sold everyone out for their GDPR compliance bullshit, consulted NOBODY in regards to how it should have been handled, and have fucked everything. They do not give a shit about what the users liked or why we came here. They treat the mods and admins like pieces of trash, and they give up their time to manage the dumpster fire. The 'owners' are cowardly corporate yes men who do not meet the demands of the user.

SEVERAL other forums running this software can have custom smilies, gif avatars etc, and premium content. These pond scum leeches don't give a flying fuck.

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
When you point a finger at someone there's 3 to 4 ( depending upon how you hold your hand, and where you fall in the whole "is the thumb a finger"debate ) pointing back at you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts