Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the ads under the first post in every thread dont load for me, the box is their but no ads in it, not sure if this is somthing at my end or not..

N

·
0 Posts
JavaScript needs to be on. Some ad blockers (NIS05) disable it as well.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I find that I get the ads showing only half of the time. Sometimes it's there, other times it's blank. For that reason, whenever they show, I click them all. It's special when they show up. :)

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kaneanite said:
I find that I get the ads showing only half of the time. Sometimes it's there, other times it's blank.
thats pretty much what i am getting, more often they arent their than they are.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
It is funny because the only ad that loads for me is that Kids wrestling thing, and the google ads at the top. And I only see them half of the time.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Hey,

I was getting this problem too.. sometimes seeing ads, sometimes seeing a blank table after the first. Anyway, we made an error inserting the coding to allow ads after the first post. After some searching on the VB Forums, I've copy/pasted some new coding in and touch wood they will appear all the time now.

P.S. Make sure you all click them :)

N

·
0 Posts
BabyBoy said:
NIS lets me see google ads.
NIS05 blocks that specific Google Ad every single time.

It always showed up for me, provided I had JS and NIS05 disabled.

N

·
0 Posts
Nah, Google Adsense has options to allow multiple ads to show up on pages. It's a newer (but not "new") feature.

Amish says it works fine for him now. Anyone else?

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
The only problem I ever had was the top one stretching the page out because it was wider than everything else. Not now though.

·
15,672 Posts
1024*768, in fact. Sadly, that's the highest my resolution will go.

·
15,672 Posts
Everything's fine for me now. It was before if I ran my browser at full screen, but I rarely do that. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts