Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(CNN) -.A 2-year-old boy who was the son of Minnesota Vikings star Adrian Peterson, his grandfather told a Minnesota newspaper, died Friday of injuries he suffered after allegedly being abused, police said.Sioux Falls, South Dakota, police said Joseph Robert Patterson, 27, has been charged with aggravated battery of an infant and aggravated assault. If convicted on the charges, both felonies, Patterson could face up to 40 years in prison and an $80,000 fine.

Prosecutors are considering filing additional charges against Patterson in light of the boy's death, according to police.Patterson called authorities about 5:45 p.m. Wednesday to a report that a 2-year-old was choking in his Sioux Falls apartment, police spokesman Sam Clemens said. Officers arrived to find that the toddler was unresponsive, and he was rushed to a nearby hospital.

Authorities determined that the child had suffered injuries to his head consistent with abuse, according to Clemens. Police said Patterson, whom they described as the boyfriend of the injured child's mother, was the only other person in the residence at the time.

Damn, awful news, I feel for Peterson, but worse for his son.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Adrian Petersons 2 year old has passed away.

(CNN) -.A 2-year-old boy who was the son of Minnesota Vikings star Adrian Peterson, his grandfather told a Minnesota newspaper, died Friday of injuries he suffered after allegedly being abused, police said.Sioux Falls, South Dakota, police said Joseph Robert Patterson, 27, has been charged with aggravated battery of an infant and aggravated assault.

If convicted on the charges, both felonies, Patterson could face up to 40 years in prison and an $80,000 fine.Prosecutors are considering filing additional charges against Patterson in light of the boy's death, according to police.Patterson called authorities about 5:45 p.m. Wednesday to a report that a 2-year-old was choking in his Sioux Falls apartment, police spokesman Sam Clemens said. Officers arrived to find that the toddler was unresponsive, and he was rushed to a nearby hospital.

Authorities determined that the child had suffered injuries to his head consistent with abuse, according to Clemens. Police said Patterson, whom they described as the boyfriend of the injured child's mother, was the only other person in the residence at the time.

Fucking awful.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Re: Adrian Petersons 2 year old has passed away.

Up to 40 years in prison. :lmao

Here's an idea, start decapitating child abusers as soon as the judge slams down the gavel. Anyways this shit's a damn shame, AP seems like a good guy & I remember seeing his son with him at a few games throughout his career.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts

up to 40 years :kobe

throw the fucking key away

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Here's an idea, start decapitating child abusers as soon as the judge slams down the gavel. Anyways this shit's a damn shame, AP seems like a good guy & I remember seeing his son with him at a few games throughout his career.

Agreed.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
As a fellow single Dad my heart goes out to Peterson and his family. Special place in hell for this guy responsible. Wow.

Death penalty this mother fucker!

·
Premium Member
13,088 Posts

IT'S NOT ADRIAN JUNIOR

Does he look 2?

It's another kid he had on the side.

·
Premium Member
15,349 Posts
Well muthafuck!!!

I just found out about this story a few hours ago and hoped the little boy would be okay. This some bullshit. Damn, I feel so bad for AP.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
As a hardcore Vikings hater that is irrelevant right now. If AD plays I hope he runs for 700 yards and scores 9 touchdowns.

AD is a bigger man than me. If this was me I'd probably already be in jail.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,275 Posts
Yeah the 40 years is before the kid died. He's going to get charged with murder now and it's quite possible that he gets sentenced to death as South Dakota is a state that has the death penalty.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
More like lock him in a room with every player on the Vikes playing roster, and fuck only 10 mins, give them a week with him.

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
Terrible news but this is the anything section afterall. Idk what kind of relationship he had with the kid or the baby mama but I imagine it's hitting him hard regardless. Having a 2 yr old kid die from injuries from abuse is ridiculous, what kind of person can you be when your hurting someone who is so fragile at that age. Hopefully he gets life and faces prison justice because whatever sentence he gets won't be harsh enough.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts