Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He should debut as a main event player.

And if anyone wants to tell me about being "over" and "relate-able" or "physcology" then they can stfu. None of it matters.

Adrian Neville does shit almost no other person can do. He is the most athletic wrestler of all time. He is totally insane. The dude should be a huge attraction if they market him right.

I could show non-wrestling fans Neville and they would be impressed and want to watch. Can you say that for ziggler's overselling lameness? Can you say it for some dude chanting "yes!" every 2 mintues and skipping down to the ring?

Wrestling isn't some robotic world where you rank dudes on "in ring ability", "look" and "mic skills".

You don't need mic skills when you can do the shit Neville can do. Time to get wrestling back to its roots where people with box office appeal are in the main event. I hope Neville gets the smark support but I doubt it. Smarks prefer to support people who dont do anything special like Bryan rather than dudes who are just so talented they do shit they could never dream of.

If WWE fuck up Neville I am done.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,349 Posts
He'd need a guy to put over his ability to do stuff nobody else can. He'd need a slimy douchebag wanna be miami vice bad guy mouth piece. Brag about his client and then have Neville put on a show and really show case his skills against all.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
He won't even come close to touching the main event at any stage in his career. Guy has the charisma of a piece of chalk. He's essentially a less good looking version of Evan Bourne with considerably worse mic skills and a stupid accent.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
I think Neville would be suited in the mid card if triple h takes over in the very near future I could see Neville in the main event the dude is a beast

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why are you so aggro, bro? You gotta chill. Eat some jelly and some ice cream and rest that weary head.
Sorry lol. Just used to getting so much hate on here lol

Reactions: Bret Hart

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He won't even come close to touching the main event at any stage in his career. Guy has the charisma of a piece of chalk. He's essentially a less good looking version of Evan Bourne with considerably worse mic skills and a stupid accent.
Evan Bourne had nothing even close to the athletism of Neville. it is just not in the same ball park. Neville is once in a generation. Most athletic dude in wrestling history.

You dont need charisma when you are doing 480 corkscrews bro

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
Adrian Neville will be lucky if he's not a jobber in WWE. He doesn't look like he'll make it very far on the main roster... Having success and being over on NXT is one thing, it's completely different once they join RAW or Smackdown.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Evan Bourne had nothing even close to the athletism of Neville. it is just not in the same ball park. Neville is once in a generation. Most athletic dude in wrestling history.

You dont need charisma when you are doing 480 corkscrews bro
In that case,
^ sign this guy. Future main eventer.

Nah, there's a lot more to wrestling than just doing flips. Neville couldn't even get the NXT crowd to care about him. At best he'll be a lower-midcard/tag-team guy, if he's lucky he may end up having a career like Shelton Benjamin and steal the show in a couple of ladder matches.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
Neville seems to me as a solid mid card guy, similar to Kofi before he went all new day on us.
I can't see him getting in the mainevent, he's a great wrestler but that's about it. His mic skills are his big weakness and I don't think it's just the accent causing the problem.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Yes he does, probably not gonna happen any time soon tho.

·
Registered
258 Posts
He should debut as a main event player.

And if anyone wants to tell me about being "over" and "relate-able" or "physcology" then they can stfu. None of it matters.

Adrian Neville does shit almost no other person can do. He is the most athletic wrestler of all time. He is totally insane. The dude should be a huge attraction if they market him right.

I could show non-wrestling fans Neville and they would be impressed and want to watch. Can you say that for ziggler's overselling lameness? Can you say it for some dude chanting "yes!" every 2 mintues and skipping down to the ring?

Wrestling isn't some robotic world where you rank dudes on "in ring ability", "look" and "mic skills".

You don't need mic skills when you can do the shit Neville can do. Time to get wrestling back to its roots where people with box office appeal are in the main event. I hope Neville gets the smark support but I doubt it. Smarks prefer to support people who dont do anything special like Bryan rather than dudes who are just so talented they do shit they could never dream of.

If WWE fuck up Neville I am done.
You don't sound very intelligent or informed when it comes to what draws in pro wrestling. We have decades worth of data that shows mic skills, charisma, and in ring psychology are the 3 attributes required to be a draw. There are wrestlers who have drawn without possessing all 3 (though they've had at least 1 of those that they exceled in) but they were not nearly on the same level as those who had all 3 attributes and/or their drawing ability didn't last long.

People who with same skillset as Neville have never drawn.

BTW - the top 3 draws of all time possessed all of the aforementioned attributes.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts